This crazy bimbo is going to get somebody killed

Sedition.

Lock her up.

1628298966712.png

Her staff should consider how unstable Trump supporters are before letting her mouth off with dumb remarks like this...Marjorie Taylor Greene suggests Southerners could 'welcome' Biden's 'police state friends' with guns

1628299223382.png

Dumb remarks are calling people who don't agree with you white supremists.

Dumb remarks are calling the 6th of January an insurrection but all the rioting that happened for well over a year prior "somewhat" peaceful protests.

Dumb remarks are calling the 6th or January deadly but ignoring the thirty some direct deaths from the riots over the last year and hundreds (if not thousands) that are dead because of the DAs releasing hardened criminals because of their activism demands.

Dumb remarks are saying you're going to use F-16's and nukes to enforce your will on your own citizens.

Dumb remarks are I require private security because I'm important but I still support defund the police.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Y'all keep keep talking shit someone might take y'all seriously.
And then? Those who cower before the thugs in DC will eventually be crushed by those thugs. It amazes me that so many on the Left think of Americans who want to be free and basically just be left alone to live their lives, as being a threat. Who do they threaten? Sending a warning to a government that is pushing on all fronts to take away rights and to vilify citizens as "white supremacists" even though they can show ZERO evidence of any violent attacks or conspiracies, is the prudent thing to do. It won't exactly be "sporting" to give no warning at all and then just break bad on a bunch of Schutzstaffel FBI or DHS Brownshirts. People on the Right and in the middle don't seek violence. They want the rule of law and equal justice. If that is denied then a time of reckoning will eventually come.

The question I have for those who see whites as a violent threat to the U.S. government is simple. Do you actually believe America, including YOUR little piece of it, will be better off if the Feds begin attacking citizens in their communities and rounding people up for political dissent? Seriously... when the shooting eventually begins, how far would you be willing to see DC go? Mass detentions based on accusations that are pushed by media? Raids against reported "domestic terrorists" where blood is shed, including innocents who happened to be in the way? Is that acceptable? How many is it okay to kill or imprison to secure the most powerful government on the planet from a bunch of men and women who have small arms and a willingness to die for their freedom?

How many? How do you justify that kind of reaction against pissed-off citizens with semi-auto weapons? When the fighting and the bloodshed is over, is that the America you want to live in?

And then? Those who cower before the thugs in DC will eventually be crushed by those thugs. It amazes me that so many on the Left think of Americans who want to be free and basically just be left alone to live their lives, as being a threat. Who do they threaten? Sending a warning to a government that is pushing on all fronts to take away rights and to vilify citizens as "white supremacists" even though they can show ZERO evidence of any violent attacks or conspiracies, is the prudent thing to do. It won't exactly be "sporting" to give no warning at all and then just break bad on a bunch of Schutzstaffel FBI or DHS Brownshirts. People on the Right and in the middle don't seek violence. They want the rule of law and equal justice. If that is denied then a time of reckoning will eventually come.

The question I have for those who see whites as a violent threat to the U.S. government is simple. Do you actually believe America, including YOUR little piece of it, will be better off if the Feds begin attacking citizens in their communities and rounding people up for political dissent? Seriously... when the shooting eventually begins, how far would you be willing to see DC go? Mass detentions based on accusations that are pushed by media? Raids against reported "domestic terrorists" where blood is shed, including innocents who happened to be in the way? Is that acceptable? How many is it okay to kill or imprison to secure the most powerful government on the planet from a bunch of men and women who have small arms and a willingness to die for their freedom?

How many? How do you justify that kind of reaction against pissed-off citizens with semi-auto weapons? When the fighting and the bloodshed is over, is that the America you want to live in?

They dont seem to understand that they're just useful idiots that will be disposed of when they've served their purpose.

Maybe start a terrorist movement that does things like storm the capital building. Not every one of you are big talking pussies without the guts to step over the line.
I spend most of my life on the other side of the line.

Come do something about it.

Maybe start a terrorist movement that does things like storm the capital building. Not every one of you are big talking pussies without the guts to step over the line.
And if they were serious, they'd have brought guns.

When the serious folks show up, there's going to be a lot more dead people laying on the ground.

Forum List

Back