This crazy bimbo is going to get somebody killed

She understands the anger building on the Right and she's stirring the pot. Not always the best idea and yeah, violence could result but if it did, it would require months of riots and murders and arsons to even match what the crazies on the Left did last year.

When we on the right finally act up, it won't take the form of the unordered riots that we've been seeing from the left wrong, just randomly looting and destroying whatever targets are at hand.

When we rise up, we'll do so in an orderly manner, and specifically target the pieces of shit who are responsible for the evils against which we are rebelling.

People trying to get a pandemic under control is tyranny to you?..god you wingers can't even recognize your own stupidity.

It was never about controlling any “pandemic”. Those who claim it was are either lying, or willfully, unimaginably ignorantly.

It's about controlling people. It's about enriching and empowering corrupt criminals who infest positions of public power, to the detriment of those of us whose interests they are supposed to be serving.

I said innocent people just doing their jobs to try and save lives and you replied 'are you saying a police state is innocent'?? I replied are people trying to save lives a police state to you and you reply..when did I say that...

Superior orders - Wikipedia

Superior orders, also known as the Nuremberg defense or just following orders, is a plea in a court of law that a person, whether a member of the military, law enforcement, a firefighting force, or the civilian population, should not be considered guilty of committing actions that were ordered by a superior officer or official.
·
·
·​
One of the most noted uses of this plea, or defense, was by the accused in the 1945–1946 Nuremberg trials, such that it is also called the "Nuremberg defense". The Nuremberg trials were a series of military tribunals, held by the main victorious Allies after World War II, most notable for the prosecution of prominent members of the political, military, and economic leadership of the defeated Nazi Germany. These trials, under the London Charter of the International Military Tribunal that established them, determined that the defense of superior orders was no longer enough to escape punishment, but merely enough to lessen punishment.

Not really that impressive, since one doesn't kick with one's arms.

No, but one BALANCES with one's arms to not fall over during the kick and if you knew anything about kicking, you'd know that! :SMILEW~130:

mtg.png

A lot of trouble we've seen up to now, and a lot of violence that may be coming, could certainly have been avoided.

The problem is that the bad guys are much more quick to resort to violence than the good guys, which gives the bad guys much more latitude to act with too little consequence. What is really needed is for the good guys to not be so timid; to act with violence, when necessary, so as to let such bullshit not get so far out of hand as it does.

The problem with reacting in kind is the left is only to willing to lock up conservatives when they fight back.
All of the political prisoners from the so called insurrection are a prime example ,as is the Ashley Babbitt case.

The problem with reacting in kind is the left is only to willing to lock up conservatives when they fight back.
All of the political prisoners from the so called insurrection are a prime example ,as is the Ashley Babbitt case.
None of them are political prisoners. Thats why that idiotic claim has not worked in any courtroom anywhere. Get a grip on reality.

What are they being charged with that requires them to locked up without bail or a speedy trial?
Look it up yourself. What you should have done BEFORE opening your mouth about it.

Okay, lets try a long shot, here: an appeal to your common sense and basic abilities of reason

Do you REALLY think anyone is being held without bail simply for a trespassing charge?

Look it up yourself. What you should have done BEFORE opening your mouth about it.

Okay, lets try a long shot, here: an appeal to your common sense and basic abilities of reason

Do you REALLY think anyone is being held without bail simply for a trespassing charge?

I already know the answer.
So where are the charges of insurrection you clowns keep crying about?
They did nothing that would support this kind of travesty of justice.
The 9 months of terror you dumbshits supported is a far more serious crime than any of the political prisoners commited.

I already know the answer.
then say it.
So where are the charges of insurrection you clowns keep crying about?
I didn't say there were any charges of insurrection. Sorry, you have me confused for one of your little strawman dollies.
They did nothing that would support this kind of travesty of justice.

How do you know? You don't even know what they are charged with. You basically just said so. Good god, you people don't know what is coming out of your mouth next, much less what came out 5 minutes ago.

then say it.

I didn't say there were any charges of insurrection. Sorry, you have me confused for one of your little strawman dollies.

How do you know? You don't even know what they are charged with. You basically just said so. Good god, you people don't know what is coming out of your mouth next, much less what came out 5 minutes ago.

So you tell me why they should be held without bond or a speedy trial?

So you tell me why they should be held without bond or a speedy trial?
No, look it up yourself. Look at why some are held without bail, and why, and what their charges are. You are the one saying it is a travesty of justice. That is information you should already possess, before making such a bold claim. Surely you don't think I am your assistant.

One of the terrible insurrectionists whose failed coup did not topple democracy was last week fined 30 days house arrest and 90 days community service.

Serves the bastard right. :smoke:

Last edited:
One of the terrible insurrectionists whose fail coup did not topple democracy was last week fined 30 days house arrest and 90 days community service.

Serves the bastard right. :smoke:
And Jon Schaffer is about to get 4 years in prison.

A lot of trouble we've seen up to now, and a lot of violence that may be coming, could certainly have been avoided.

The problem is that the bad guys are much more quick to resort to violence than the good guys, which gives the bad guys much more latitude to act with too little consequence. What is really needed is for the good guys to not be so timid; to act with violence, when necessary, so as to let such bullshit not get so far out of hand as it does.
The Man comes down on us much harder; they don't bother with the leftists and the petty criminals, they don't consider them any threat. They can all be bought off or scared into submission. They want them to poke and prod and provoke us, so they can use it as an excuse to go after us.

Because they are very scared of traditional Americans....... especially in light of the fact that there are more of us (and we are all armed) than all of the armies of the world combined.

And sooner or later, we're going to have had enough of all the bullshit.

Forum List

Back