🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Dude wins: Man puts a Aqua Dam around his house and relaxes

you know how there are stories that resemble jesus that are thousands of years older?
Have you ever heard of Ziusudra(?)? He talked of a great flood and he was hundred of years old..
Hell, look at many on the Sumerian kings list..
I think they counted years differently. A year was 40 days or something. I'm too sleepy to do the math. But something along those lines.
I tried to compensate for that. I think he was actually said to live like 40K years or something.

Good for him. I've thought about other options to make a home flood proof such as setting up a manufactured home on a platform set on barrels, the way many floating houses are built. Luckily I don't live in a flood zone.

Here's another genius idea almost nobody down there possesses the brains to do. Buy an insurance policy from the federal flood insurance program. People don't buy it, but then expect taxpayers to rebuild their homes for them when the floods come. Fuk'em.
Louisiana turned down money for projects to help their state, let the fuckin governors foot the fuckin bill, I'm sick of paying for this shit....and I'm sick of the insurance industry passing the cost to my fuckin premiumns
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the insurance program I'm talking about is run by the federal government and isn't a profit structure.
If any state should be mandated to carry flood insurance, its Louisiana. Tax payers spent billion on Kartrina and here we go again. I know for a fact, Fema advocated and supported the idea that going forward, federal flood insurance be an option for these people and they ignored it.
But the flooding this summer hasn't happened in a thousand years, TR. I'm not sure I would have thought of getting it, either, if my property hadn't been flooded in documented history.

o forget that once in 500 year crap the climate patterns are changing this is just what to expect in the futue

you know how there are stories that resemble jesus that are thousands of years older?
Have you ever heard of Ziusudra(?)? He talked of a great flood and he was hundred of years old..
I think they counted years differently. A year was 40 days or something. I'm too sleepy to do the math. But something along those lines.
I tried to compensate for that. I think he was actually said to live like 40K years or something.
Okay. They were definitely counting a year differently.

Or in an age free of disease and inferior food, people lived to incredible ages. There's no reason for a year to be anything other than the solar cycle it has always been.

o forget that once in 500 year crap the climate patterns are changing this is just what to expect in the futue
And I'm sure homeowners will take this into account from now on. I didn't hear anything about once every 500 years. I heard many times that it hasn't flooded like this in a thousand years. Since 1016. Didn't something big like the Magna Carta happen around then? That was a long time ago.

And I'm sure homeowners will take this into account from now on. I didn't hear anything about once every 500 years. I heard many times that it hasn't flooded like this in a thousand years. Since 1016. Didn't something big like the Magna Carta happen around then? That was a long time ago.
And the Protestant Reformation. It was quite a time period.

You laughing at a guy who could still have have sex at 500 years old?

I'm laughing at a rube who actually thinks people lived for 500 years in an age with no medical care or technology.
It was also an age without disease. Is it such a threat for you to consider that our bodies are designed to live for ages if not vexed by the ravages of bad food and microorganisms?
"an age without disease"......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You laughing at a guy who could still have have sex at 500 years old?

I'm laughing at a rube who actually thinks people lived for 500 years in an age with no medical care or technology.
It was also an age without disease. Is it such a threat for you to consider that our bodies are designed to live for ages if not vexed by the ravages of bad food and microorganisms?
"an age without disease"......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yes.

Or the story is just bullshit lol..

Or in an age free of disease and inferior food, people lived to incredible ages. There's no reason for a year to be anything other than the solar cycle it has always been.
Where did you come up with they didn't have disease and such?

it is a neat system. sure beats the hell out of filling sandbags.

makes me wonder if any river towns - such as those douchebags in clarksville, mo, might look into this as an easy up protection to repeated flooding.
i assume it can be stored and used repeatedly?
If it can, it would be amazing.....and what a great advertisement for the company making them.

We evolved from "diseases" (microorganisms). There were epidemics in the Bible. Why do you think there were restrictions against eating pork or shellfish? Food contamination. Noah did not live in the Garden of Eden and neither did Abraham or the rest of those guys. And their food was yucky and people no doubt died of malnutrition more often than not.

And the Protestant Reformation. It was quite a time period.
Martin Luther tacked his 95 Theses to the church door in 1517. That was quite a bit after 1016.

Thanks for reminding me about this, I forgot all about it

Cancer 'is purely man-made' say scientists after finding almost no trace of disease in Egyptian mummies

Cancer 'is purely man-made' say scientists after finding almost no trace of disease in Egyptian mummies

Or the story is just bullshit lol..
They didn't BULLSHIT in the Bible, TN. They were earnestly recording history.

What a load of dingos' kidneys......where is your evidence that it was an age free of disease when diseases are either viruses or bacteria...BOTH which were around a lot longer than humans were.....?

They didn't have a lot of things. Grape juice used to sit on the shelf without fermenting, which is why Noah discovered intoxication after the flood. People stopped living for hundreds of years as the age of disease started. People also started eating meat because plants no longer sustained nutrition by themselves. This is all in Genesis.

Thanks for reminding me about this, I forgot all about it

Except that's what Ramses died of....cancer.

Forum List

Back