🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Dude wins: Man puts a Aqua Dam around his house and relaxes

it is a neat system. sure beats the hell out of filling sandbags.

makes me wonder if any river towns - such as those douchebags in clarksville, mo, might look into this as an easy up protection to repeated flooding.
i assume it can be stored and used repeatedly?

They laughed at him...until they were all wet. $9000 well spent

How long till liberals drag him off to court for altering the course of mother nature?

#Constantvictim

Dumbass can't even tell when he's being trolled.

#nocommonsense

#justkidding #stillwhining

Says the oppressed black man who whines about persecution and white privilege EVERY SINGLE DAY

#hysterical

How long till liberals drag him off to court for altering the course of mother nature?

#Constantvictim

#nocommonsense

Says the oppressed black man who whines about persecution and white privilege EVERY SINGLE DAY

#hysterical

#crywolf

#nowolf

#justkidding

#Constantvictim

#nocommonsense

#hysterical

#crywolf

#nowolf

#justkidding

#countrysdumbestliberal

What is odd is that the story of a destructive flood with one man that saved animals is just about universal. Many religions including pagan religions have such a legend. Something happened. There was a flood. There may have been 20 Noah's though.
A natural damn in the middle east collapsed after an earthquake. Years later wild tales were told of the story of survival, not unlike natural catastrophes of today.
They described what they heard GENERATIONS later with their limited knowledge and framed it in a manner that people of that time could fathom.
I've read about that theory recently.
Same with everyone who thinks Moses parted the red Sea. Except it wasn't the red Sea it was another body of water that was nothing more than a low marshland that ebbed & flowed with the tidal pull.

There are plenty of logical explanations for the biblical stories but they are mostly theories at this point. Time washes away evidence.
Just like there are Myan engravings that show a man in a space suit working the controls of what appears to be a spaceship with flames coming out the bottom of it. Or the recently discovered engravings in Egypt that depict a helicopter, space shuttle & one other modern object that I forget. Those engravings are now off limits to the public. And it's not something I read about, I saw them with my own eyes.
There are TONS of references to modern man or space flight but it is filtered through the eyes of a seriously God fearing culture that had no other basis with which to describe what they witnessed of heard about. So we get chariots of fire stories instead of asteroids entering earth's atmosphere and burning up.

Also worth mentioning is the DINOSAUR footprints fossilized next to human footprints in the same mudbed only a few feet from each other.

Modern science & archeology call into question many of the fables we've been taught.

I said get back to the topic

I was thinking out my response which follows this post by you. I did not see this till after I posted it. I ask that you don't delete my post but whatever. This is the current events forum so I didn't think the rules of the politics forum applied

Looks like a very good idea. I believe we'll be seeing a lot more of these dams in flood-prone areas. Fill it up with water to block the water. Brilliant!

Easier and better than sandbags.

I said get back to the topic

What is the topic?

I derailed it in the second post, that got liberals so hot under the collar that they came out of the wood work to justify their actions and their wicked ways to take me on....I don't see what the big deal is, I know right from wrong but we are all human after all.

But taz to justify things that you know is wrong just produces more wrong ..it keeps on lowering the bar.

So again the OP was about people laughing at him for spending $9,000 bucks to fortify his house.and my immediate response was liberals and progressives laughed at Noah also.

You can look at in so many ways like the tortoise and the hair ..

And so many other story's and we all know story's they have some truth to them.

People being merry, drinking drugging, hell raising while one is dillegently working and when a crisis comes those people run to the person to save their hides, the one they were laughing about.

Looks like a very good idea. I believe we'll be seeing a lot more of these dams in flood-prone areas. Fill it up with water to block the water. Brilliant!

I was thinking air would be even better because it can rise with the water, lifting up a barricade. Maybe even two tubes, the top one filled with air, the bottom filled with water as an anchor and connected with about 5 feet of tarp. This has really got me thinking.

IMAGINE HAD CONGRESS ALLOCATED AND SUPPORTED INFRASTRUCTURAL SPENDING THESE LAST 8 YEARS, THAT COULD HAVE CREATED JOBS AND A SAFE HAVEN FOR OUR STATES..IMAGINE THE HOMES AND LIVES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED......

I was thinking air would be even better because it can rise with the water, lifting up a barricade. Maybe even two tubes, the top one filled with air, the bottom filled with water as an anchor and connected with about 5 feet of tarp. This has really got me thinking.
I see a Shark Tank idea...go for it and good luck

Good for him. I've thought about other options to make a home flood proof such as setting up a manufactured home on a platform set on barrels, the way many floating houses are built. Luckily I don't live in a flood zone.

Here's another genius idea almost nobody down there possesses the brains to do. Buy an insurance policy from the federal flood insurance program. People don't buy it, but then expect taxpayers to rebuild their homes for them when the floods come. Fuk'em.
Louisiana turned down money for projects to help their state, let the fuckin governors foot the fuckin bill, I'm sick of paying for this shit....and I'm sick of the insurance industry passing the cost to my fuckin premiumns

Good for him. I've thought about other options to make a home flood proof such as setting up a manufactured home on a platform set on barrels, the way many floating houses are built. Luckily I don't live in a flood zone.

Here's another genius idea almost nobody down there possesses the brains to do. Buy an insurance policy from the federal flood insurance program. People don't buy it, but then expect taxpayers to rebuild their homes for them when the floods come. Fuk'em.
Louisiana turned down money for projects to help their state, let the fuckin governors foot the fuckin bill, I'm sick of paying for this shit....and I'm sick of the insurance industry passing the cost to my fuckin premiumns
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the insurance program I'm talking about is run by the federal government and isn't a profit structure.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the insurance program I'm talking about is run by the federal government and isn't a profit structure.
If any state should be mandated to carry flood insurance, its Louisiana. Tax payers spent billion on Kartrina and here we go again. I know for a fact, Fema advocated and supported the idea that going forward, federal flood insurance be an option for these people and they ignored it.

If any state should be mandated to carry flood insurance, its Louisiana. Tax payers spent billion on Kartrina and here we go again. I know for a fact, Fema advocated and supported the idea that going forward, federal flood insurance be an option for these people and they ignored it.
Which is why I said fuk'em. I despise all bailouts, for banks, corporations, or anyone else. It's an injustice to make taxpayers come to the rescue of people who made poor choices.

you know how there are stories that resemble jesus that are thousands of years older?
Have you ever heard of Ziusudra(?)? He talked of a great flood and he was hundred of years old..
Hell, look at many on the Sumerian kings list..
I think they counted years differently. A year was 40 days or something. I'm too sleepy to do the math. But something along those lines.

Forum List

Back