🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Dude wins: Man puts a Aqua Dam around his house and relaxes

You laughing at a guy who could still have have sex at 500 years old?

I'm laughing at a rube who actually thinks people lived for 500 years in an age with no medical care or technology.
It was also an age without disease. Is it such a threat for you to consider that our bodies are designed to live for ages if not vexed by the ravages of bad food and microorganisms?
wow. try not to be dumb.
It's you who is dumb. Many scientists also believe it's possible to live much longer under ideal conditions. It's not a new idea. On the dumb scale, closing your mind to new ideas and possibilities puts you at dumb-de-dumb-dumb-dumb.

you know how there are stories that resemble jesus that are thousands of years older?
Have you ever heard of Ziusudra(?)? He talked of a great flood and he was hundred of years old..
Hell, look at many on the Sumerian kings list..

I'm laughing at a rube who actually thinks people lived for 500 years in an age with no medical care or technology.

You can't comprehend?

He had his first child at 500 years old, he lived to 900 years plus, go ahead and try to disprove it.
I heard he lived that long because he swore fealty to Satan, and Satan gave him extra life.

Why are you sullying this awesome story with questions on if a person can live to be 500? Lets be serious sheesh

It was also an age without disease. Is it such a threat for you to consider that our bodies are designed to live for ages if not vexed by the ravages of bad food and microorganisms?
wow. try not to be dumb.
It's you who is dumb. Many scientists also believe it's possible to live much longer under ideal conditions. It's not a new idea. On the dumb scale, closing your mind to new ideas and possibilities puts you at dumb-de-dumb-dumb-dumb.
pretending that a man lived to be nearly a millennium old, or that diseases didn't exist thousands of years ago is nothing but dumb. sorry if that offends you, but sometimes reality isn't nice.

You can't comprehend?

He had his first child at 500 years old, he lived to 900 years plus, go ahead and try to disprove it.
I heard he lived that long because he swore fealty to Satan, and Satan gave him extra life.

Ralphie-Parker-Shock-Face-A-Christmas-Story.gif

You can't comprehend?

Ralphie-Parker-Shock-Face-A-Christmas-Story.gif
I kno rite?

wow. try not to be dumb.
pretending that a man lived to be nearly a millennium old, or that diseases didn't exist thousands of years ago is nothing but dumb. sorry if that offends you, but sometimes reality isn't nice.
All you know is reality today. What makes you dumb is assuming it was always that way. You atheists believe in evolution, don't you? Diseases evolve too.

You can't comprehend?

I don't have to disprove something you can't prove in the first place, dill weed. You are the one who made the claim Noah existed and lived over 500 years. How about you provide even the slightest shred of scientific evidence such a thing was ever possible? Just because you've been raised your entire life to believe a bunch of myths written in an old book are real and haven't reached a level of maturity in your adult years to see the folly in that does not make your claims true.

Prove to me Santa Claus isn't real, chuckle head.

Yea you do I never made the claim now did I?

How old is the bible now? How many believers?

Your denial a man can live to 500 plus years goes against some in science

Can the Human Lifespan Reach 1,000 Years -Some Experts Say "Yes"

Scientists increase worm's life expectancy

You can't comprehend?

I don't have to disprove something you can't prove in the first place, dill weed. You are the one who made the claim Noah existed and lived over 500 years. How about you provide even the slightest shred of scientific evidence such a thing was ever possible? Just because you've been raised your entire life to believe a bunch of myths written in an old book are real and haven't reached a level of maturity in your adult years to see the folly in that does not make your claims true.

Prove to me Santa Claus isn't real, chuckle head.

Yea you do I never made the claim now did I?

How old is the bible now? How many believers?

Your denial a man can live to 500 plus years goes against some in science

Can the Human Lifespan Reach 1,000 Years -Some Experts Say "Yes"

Scientists increase worm's life expectancy
Sounds like the work of satan if you ask me.

Good for him. I've thought about other options to make a home flood proof such as setting up a manufactured home on a platform set on barrels, the way many floating houses are built. Luckily I don't live in a flood zone.

Here's another genius idea almost nobody down there possesses the brains to do. Buy an insurance policy from the federal flood insurance program. People don't buy it, but then expect taxpayers to rebuild their homes for them when the floods come. Fuk'em.

really?

you're a heck of a good Christian, dude

If you've paid attention to his tripe, you'd have none a long time ago he's no Christian.

wow. try not to be dumb.
All you know is reality today. What makes you dumb is assuming it was always that way. You atheists believe in evolution, don't you? Diseases evolve too.
not an atheist.

which makes more sense - that mankind has largely been the same in recorded history or that we somehow used to never fall ill, never get cancer, never have heart disease, never get an infection of any sort - never had parasites and that somehow in the last few millennia people everywhere changed drastically and became susceptible too all sorts of ailments and illnesses?

You can't comprehend?

okay. my source says he never existed. go ahead, try to disprove it.

I have in my left hand a2,000 year old book

You have as your "source" your hand on your monkey spanking it..

Which is more credible?

Why are you sullying this awesome story with questions on if a person can live to be 500? Lets be serious sheesh

Yeah, good point actually. Let's all get back to the topic, please. You can debate the Jesus tards in the Religion forum

Forum List

Back