🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Dude wins: Man puts a Aqua Dam around his house and relaxes

You laughing at a guy who could still have have sex at 500 years old?

I'm laughing at a rube who actually thinks people lived for 500 years in an age with no medical care or technology.

I'm laughing at a rube who actually thinks people lived for 500 years in an age with no medical care or technology.
It was also an age without disease. Is it such a threat for you to consider that our bodies are designed to live for ages if not vexed by the ravages of bad food and microorganisms?

It was also an age without disease

56791911.jpg

Good for him. I've thought about other options to make a home flood proof such as setting up a manufactured home on a platform set on barrels, the way many floating houses are built. Luckily I don't live in a flood zone.

Here's another genius idea almost nobody down there possesses the brains to do. Buy an insurance policy from the federal flood insurance program. People don't buy it, but then expect taxpayers to rebuild their homes for them when the floods come. Fuk'em.

really?

you're a heck of a good Christian, dude

Good for him. I've thought about other options to make a home flood proof such as setting up a manufactured home on a platform set on barrels, the way many floating houses are built. Luckily I don't live in a flood zone.

Here's another genius idea almost nobody down there possesses the brains to do. Buy an insurance policy from the federal flood insurance program. People don't buy it, but then expect taxpayers to rebuild their homes for them when the floods come. Fuk'em.

really?

you're a heck of a good Christian, dude
Thank you.

You can't comprehend?

He had his first child at 500 years old, he lived to 900 years plus, go ahead and try to disprove it.

I don't have to disprove something you can't prove in the first place, dill weed. You are the one who made the claim Noah existed and lived over 500 years. How about you provide even the slightest shred of scientific evidence such a thing was ever possible? Just because you've been raised your entire life to believe a bunch of myths written in an old book are real and haven't reached a level of maturity in your adult years to see the folly in that does not make your claims true.

Prove to me Santa Claus isn't real, chuckle head.

Wasn't 'the flood' in the bible supposed to wipe out all the evil people in the world and Noah's family as the only survivors supposed to be righteous?

So all those people were slaughtered and apparently nothing was fixed in the human race. So if 'god' sees all and knows all didn't he know killing all those people wouldn't help and Noah's family wasn't the 'hollier than though' good people he thought they were?

And, this having taken place in the old testament, 'god' then decided HE couldn't change people so, in the new testament, he shifts responsibility for changing people from himself to human beings by having his son die as a person and telling people, "ok, so now it's up to you". '

Well if 'god' can't change people how compassionate is it that he transferred that burden to human beings who he knew already were utterly weak and couldn't change themselves? Because he created these weak creatures and now expects them to have strength beyond his.

Before you pretend 'bible scholars' attempt to pontificate it is a rhetorical question.

For the guy that put a dam around his house good for him. I think it would be better to build a house on higher ground in a flood zone but some folks just like the low lands, I guess.

It was also an age without disease. Is it such a threat for you to consider that our bodies are designed to live for ages if not vexed by the ravages of bad food and microorganisms?
wow. try not to be dumb.

Forum List

Back