🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Dude wins: Man puts a Aqua Dam around his house and relaxes

you know how there are stories that resemble jesus that are thousands of years older?
Have you ever heard of Ziusudra(?)? He talked of a great flood and he was hundred of years old..
Hell, look at many on the Sumerian kings list..
I think they counted years differently. A year was 40 days or something. I'm too sleepy to do the math. But something along those lines.
Or in an age free of disease and inferior food, people lived to incredible ages. There's no reason for a year to be anything other than the solar cycle it has always been.
Where did you come up with they didn't have disease and such?
They didn't have a lot of things. Grape juice used to sit on the shelf without fermenting, which is why Noah discovered intoxication after the flood. People stopped living for hundreds of years as the age of disease started. People also started eating meat because plants no longer sustained nutrition by themselves. This is all in Genesis.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok, so you are just trolling us now.

o forget that once in 500 year crap the climate patterns are changing this is just what to expect in the futue
And I'm sure homeowners will take this into account from now on. I didn't hear anything about once every 500 years. I heard many times that it hasn't flooded like this in a thousand years. Since 1016. Didn't something big like the Magna Carta happen around then? That was a long time ago.
And the Protestant Reformation. It was quite a time period.
Martin Luther tacked his 95 Theses to the church door in 1517. That was quite a bit after 1016.
I was talking about 500 years ago from today.

you know how there are stories that resemble jesus that are thousands of years older?
Have you ever heard of Ziusudra(?)? He talked of a great flood and he was hundred of years old..
I think they counted years differently. A year was 40 days or something. I'm too sleepy to do the math. But something along those lines.
Or in an age free of disease and inferior food, people lived to incredible ages. There's no reason for a year to be anything other than the solar cycle it has always been.

Thanks for reminding me about this, I forgot all about it

Cancer 'is purely man-made' say scientists after finding almost no trace of disease in Egyptian mummies

Cancer 'is purely man-made' say scientists after finding almost no trace of disease in Egyptian mummies
Your link says they even found cancer in cavemen..

I tried to compensate for that. I think he was actually said to live like 40K years or something.
Okay. They were definitely counting a year differently.
Or the story is just bullshit lol..
They didn't BULLSHIT in the Bible, TN. They were earnestly recording history.
I prefer science. But do your thing!

I tried to compensate for that. I think he was actually said to live like 40K years or something.
Science and record keeping aren't in conflict.

They didn't have a lot of things. Grape juice used to sit on the shelf without fermenting, which is why Noah discovered intoxication after the flood. People stopped living for hundreds of years as the age of disease started. People also started eating meat because plants no longer sustained nutrition by themselves. This is all in Genesis.
genesis is obviously wrong.
They have found parasite eggs from the Celtic settlement in Europe
Cancer in cavemen
The bible itself talks of alcoholism, fever, itching etc. They just didn't have the means to "diagnose"
Although, I will give you, the biggest killer in the "bible days" was god himself

Looks like his money was well spent and he can relax while everyone around him deals with it.

Good for him. One smart duded. LOL

Cancer in cavemen
The bible itself talks of alcoholism, fever, itching etc. They just didn't have the means to "diagnose"
Although, I will give you, the biggest killer in the "bible days" was god himself
The biological fulcrum of human history is the flood itself. The very laws of physics changed forever. Wine did not ferment, meat was not eaten, and the body wasn't broken down by decades of relentless assault by armies of bacteria and viruses. As a fan of science, I'm sure you can appreciate that bioloists are generally agreed that disease is what causes the aging process. For men to live 969 years like Methuselah, disease would have to be absent.

God said that so many years gave opportunity for much more iniquity to answer for so out of an abundance of mercy, he said he would limit man's age to 120 years. Disease was how that was accomplished. The age of highly nutritious, age defying fruits and vegetables also ended and to supplement the new deficiency in plants, God told Noah to start eating meat. Fruit juice which could sit at room temperature for weeks now began to ferment and spoil. Noah was the first man in history to get hammered...and by accident too.

This is all recorded in Genesis and it really isn't such an outlandish sequence of events.

Cancer in cavemen
The biological fulcrum of human history is the flood itself. The very laws of physics changed forever. Wine did not ferment, meat was not eaten, and the body wasn't broken down by decades of relentless assault by armies of bacteria and viruses. As a fan of science, I'm sure you can appreciate that bioloists are generally agreed that disease is what causes the aging process. For men to live 969 years like Methuselah, disease would have to be absent.

God said that so many years gave opportunity for much more iniquity to answer for so out of an abundance of mercy, he said he would limit man's age to 120 years. Disease was how that was accomplished. The age of highly nutritious, age defying fruits and vegetables also ended and to supplement the new deficiency in plants, God told Noah to start eating meat. Fruit juice which could sit at room temperature for weeks now began to ferment and spoil. Noah was the first man in history to get hammered...and by accident too.

This is all recorded in Genesis and it really isn't such an outlandish sequence of events.
Considering the climate of the middle east at that time, I doubt grape juice didn't ferment.. Again, science.
What about Egyptians using leeches as medicine? Their medical history is well documented.
What about documented "tribal witch doctors" that developed morphine and digitalus? That was 2K years before the supposed noah ark..I have heard estimates as around 2000 BC for that.

You liberal progressives laughed at Noah also.
:link:
Read the bible and don't take it out of context, heathen
I have. Didn't find a single verse about "liberal progressives". Could it be that you're the one taking things out of context? :eusa_naughty:

Well what is usually meant when speaking of religion and liberal progressives is more likely a reference to secular humanists. And, as it were, I am pretty certain the vast, vast majority of secular humanists in this nation are also liberal and progressive. It is a very ill-advised philosophy in which to run one's life (imo)

From Wikipedia: The philosophy or life stance of secular humanism embraces human reason, ethics, social justice, and philosophical naturalism while specifically rejecting religious dogma, supernaturalism, pseudoscience, and superstition as the bases of morality and decision making.

Secular humanism posits that human beings are capable of being ethical and moral without religion or a god. It does not, however, assume that humans are either inherently evil or innately good, nor does it present humans as being superior to nature.

Last edited:
he's still a dumb fuck for living in a place below sea level.............idk.......never feel sorry for these idiots who insist on living in area's where a couple of bad rainstorms destroys their lives. Put your shit on stilts or............

Move the fuck out assholes.............:boobies::boobies::boobies::deal:

It's not my thing. It was recording history, though.

Cancer in cavemen

Considering the climate of the middle east at that time, I doubt grape juice didn't ferment.. Again, science.
What about Egyptians using leeches as medicine? Their medical history is well documented.
What about documented "tribal witch doctors" that developed morphine and digitalus? That was 2K years before the supposed noah ark..I have heard estimates as around 2000 BC for that.
The Iceman they found in the Alps had medicinal plants in his pouch that are effective for the arthritis he had. I believe he was way before even 2000 BC

Word of mouth perhaps. Using your logic, Egyptian gods were "recorded history" as well. And so were all the Gods before the Torrah. And all the ones that share the same story as Jesus. And Noah.

Word of mouth perhaps. Using your logic, Egyptian gods were "recorded history" as well. And so were all the Gods before the Torrah. And all the ones that share the same story as Jesus. And Noah.
Yes. A lot of it was recording ancient stories that had been passed down by word of mouth forever. And a lot of it, like the begats and the descriptions of invading armies and stuff were historical. It's never been about purely making stuff up, though, I don't think.

Yes. A lot of it was recording ancient stories that had been passed down by word of mouth forever. And a lot of it, like the begats and the descriptions of invading armies and stuff were historical. It's never been about purely making stuff up, though, I don't think.
Me either. A lot of it was used for fear and out of ignorance.

Me either. A lot of it was used for fear and out of ignorance.
That's just the religion part, TN.

Forum List

Back