This girl had me inside her CAR for close to a hour at the end of the date and NOT INTERESTED?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I mean we walked and talked and had dinner and then she suggested we sit in her car and talk and the she calls me when she arrived home and left a message. Followed by a text the next day and then tells me she didn't feel a spark????????????

I hate dating

I mean we walked and talked and had dinner and then she suggested we sit in her car and talk and the she calls me when she arrived home and left a message. Followed by a text the next day and then tells me she didn't feel a spark????????????

I hate dating

how old are you? The problem is twofold- all you did was walk and talk- she can do that with her gf's- you didnt go for the kiss.

You just got friend zoned.

I hate dating

how old are you? The problem is twofold- all you did was walk and talk- she can do that with her gf's- you didnt go for the kiss.

You just got friend zoned.

so she wanted me to go for it inside the car?

I hate dating
Sounds like a smart girl. You are an uninteresting Millennial deal with it.

I hate dating

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid?

I hate dating

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid?
Because that is what you sound like, another uninteresting Millennial with all the sexy charm of a garden slug.

Last edited:
Consider yourself lucky.

Any girl who discounts a guy after one date, because she failed to FEEL a spark, can't be too smart. Find a smart girl. They are everywhere.

I hate dating

that was just mean there....

george-booth-whistle-you-dumb-bastard-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

you kinda missed the whole asking you to sit in the car.....a kiss....a hug....but you like a dumbass did what....talked....sweet....but honey...sweet aint gonna get her that far...i am sorry.....i have had a life of heartbreak loving 'bad boys' but what the hell....i married one and it worked out....just had to convince him that 12 pack a night was not the normal drinking habit of anyone wanting to not be a drunk...but i digress....dont attack her but next time be a little more sparked...

So, if she wants to be friends, have her invite you out to dinner (pay back?).

ah fuck dont waste your time or money with that friend zone crap....there are a lot of fish in the sea...and unless you are a total loser...(jr and tk are good examples of that) you will find one that you have that spark with....cause that spark is what its all about.....

Sitting in her car is a little submissive in the first place. Women think they want one thing but really want another. That's the complexity of a female, you're dealing with someone that can't be up front about what they want.

Most guys figure it out in high school.

i think it has gotten harder now days with many women earning more than the men they are dating....young women seems to think of men as pay checks and dont make any bones about it....

caught me....but you can see it ....the dating game is way expensive now....emotionally and financially

young men living with their families way past the time they should be out....but i do not understand why families enable these young men....house rules is house rules....obey them or get out...how hard is that

Sitting in her car is a little submissive in the first place. Women think they want one thing but really want another. That's the complexity of a female, you're dealing with someone that can't be up front about what they want.

Most guys figure it out in high school.

Well I'm a late bloomer do i didnt figure it out

Forum List

Back