This girl had me inside her CAR for close to a hour at the end of the date and NOT INTERESTED?

you kinda missed the whole asking you to sit in the car.....a kiss....a hug....but you like a dumbass did what....talked....sweet....but honey...sweet aint gonna get her that far...i am sorry.....i have had a life of heartbreak loving 'bad boys' but what the hell....i married one and it worked out....just had to convince him that 12 pack a night was not the normal drinking habit of anyone wanting to not be a drunk...but i digress....dont attack her but next time be a little more sparked...
I was trying to be a gentleman

Tell her that the rejection made you turn queer; 'guilt' her into making amends!

I wouldn't have kissed a stranger on a simple meet and greet either........ Pay more attention to the women you interact with.....

I mean we walked and talked and had dinner and then she suggested we sit in her car and talk and the she calls me when she arrived home and left a message. Followed by a text the next day and then tells me she didn't feel a spark????????????

I hate dating
Sounds like a smart girl. You are an uninteresting Millennial deal with it.

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid?

Dude isnt it obvious?
You're thirty years old and asking for dating advice on a political message board.
This is the type shit most of us figure out before we leave High School.

I mean we walked and talked and had dinner and then she suggested we sit in her car and talk and the she calls me when she arrived home and left a message. Followed by a text the next day and then tells me she didn't feel a spark????????????

I hate dating

Because that is what you sound like, another uninteresting Millennial will all the sexy charm of a garden slug.

Damn those metrosexual tendencies....

You were a gentleman and she was expecting you not to be. Some of us like not being groped on the first date or being asked if they can kiss me.

Don't change your values to please someone else.

You will find someone who fits your style eventually.

I hate dating

Dude isnt it obvious?
You're thirty years old and asking for dating advice on a political message board.

Advice seeking about relationships on a message board such as this is probably not a very smart idea. :lol:

I hate dating

Dude isnt it obvious?

Advice seeking about relationships on a message board such as this is probably not a very smart idea. :lol:

I'm starting to think he's a slow learner as well as a late bloomer.
You'd think after all the shit he gets here he'd have learned to go elsewhere for his dating advice.

You were trying to be a gentleman? Maybe be natural and see what happens; doesn't look as if you have anything to lose.

sex in the car is as american as apple pie. How old are you?

Having sex in a car is a rite of passage.

One night back in the 1950s my girlfriend and I were going at it in my Chevy Impala. Unfortunately, the windows steamed up and that caught the attention of an observant policeman. There was a knock on the window and a hasty attempt to put some clothes on. The policemen ordered, “Roll down the window, please.” He then asked, “What are you guys doing?” and I said, “Talking.” He replied, “Well, you're making the dogs bark so I'm going to have to ask you to do your talking someplace else.” Then he left and so did we.

Those were the days.

I hate dating

how old are you? The problem is twofold- all you did was walk and talk- she can do that with her gf's- you didnt go for the kiss.

You just got friend zoned.

so she wanted me to go for it inside the car?

Not necessarily. She may, as she said, simply not have felt the spark. Just because you walked, talked and had dinner does not mean there is any chemistry.

I hate dating
Kiss at the beginning of the date.

Forum List

Back