This girl had me inside her CAR for close to a hour at the end of the date and NOT INTERESTED?

I mean we walked and talked and had dinner and then she suggested we sit in her car and talk and the she calls me when she arrived home and left a message. Followed by a text the next day and then tells me she didn't feel a spark????????????

I hate dating
Sounds like a smart girl. You are an uninteresting Millennial deal with it.

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid?

Dude isnt it obvious?
You're thirty years old and asking for dating advice on a political message board.
This is the type shit most of us figure out before we leave High School.

Advice seeking about relationships on a message board such as this is probably not a very smart idea. :lol:

I'm starting to think he's a slow learner as well as a late bloomer.
You'd think after all the shit he gets here he'd have learned to go elsewhere for his dating advice.

LOG OUT OF LIFE FOR ME

I mean we walked and talked and had dinner and then she suggested we sit in her car and talk and the she calls me when she arrived home and left a message. Followed by a text the next day and then tells me she didn't feel a spark????????????

I hate dating

how old are you? The problem is twofold- all you did was walk and talk- she can do that with her gf's- you didnt go for the kiss.

You just got friend zoned.

so she wanted me to go for it inside the car?

Not necessarily. She may, as she said, simply not have felt the spark. Just because you walked, talked and had dinner does not mean there is any chemistry.

Then why have me inside her car for a hour then?

Walking, talking, dining, more talking. She put some time in to it to see if there was a connection because that is what she is looking for. Not sure that is what YOU are looking for. Maybe she picked up on that but gave it a chance anyway with more chatting. Then decided no...nothing is there.

Lots of fish in the sea.

Yo................fbj................aren't you the same asshole who was looking for dating advice and bitching about the fact your date showed up on the second one with a cane and you were pissed that you didn't know about it?

Guess Karma is a bitch, because it sounds like you've just reaped what you've sown before.

Yo................fbj................aren't you the same asshole who was looking for dating advice and bitching about the fact your date showed up on the second one with a cane and you were pissed that you didn't know about it?

Guess Karma is a bitch, because it sounds like you've just reaped what you've sown before.
Yep. That's him.

So what?

You got shot down stop whining about it and ask another girl out.

I don't know if I will meet someone else as HOT as her. I;m confident she has a "golden vagina"
There is your answer. All you want is pussy. She wanted long term relationship. Jeez. How old are you??

Actually I am looking for a relationship too
Yeah. A one night stand and a booty call now and then.
Again, HOW OLD ARE YOU? Dude, you need lessons on how to be a man.

Well I dont want to walk around with a woman with a cane since i'm not 55.

I hate dating

how old are you? The problem is twofold- all you did was walk and talk- she can do that with her gf's- you didnt go for the kiss.

You just got friend zoned.

so she wanted me to go for it inside the car?

Not necessarily. She may, as she said, simply not have felt the spark. Just because you walked, talked and had dinner does not mean there is any chemistry.

Then why have me inside her car for a hour then?

Maybe she thinks you're a jerk. If you behaved the way you behave around here, that is probably the case.

So what?

You got shot down stop whining about it and ask another girl out.

I don't know if I will meet someone else as HOT as her. I;m confident she has a "golden vagina"
There is your answer. All you want is pussy. She wanted long term relationship. Jeez. How old are you??

Actually I am looking for a relationship too
Yeah. A one night stand and a booty call now and then.
Again, HOW OLD ARE YOU? Dude, you need lessons on how to be a man.

Mid 30's.

You will be eventually. And you will be alone with that cane, too, the rate you're going. Shallow, childish, not very smart.

You will be eventually. And you will be alone with that cane, too, the rate you're going. Shallow, childish, not very smart.

My dick doesn't get hard when I see a woman with a cane, sorry

Did you ever stop to think that she didn't want to walk around with an asshole since she's not a self-hater with daddy issues?

Sorry ya freaking idiot..............it looks like Karma is gonna have some fun with you.

Maybe if you could become a decent person, and instead of telling others that they have to meet up with YOUR standards, maybe you could meet them in the middle?

Probably not gonna happen though, because it's your world and we all just live in it.

The cane would probably do the job better anyway. :lol:

Something is seriously wrong with you. I hope no woman ever dates you again.
With that said...stupid people are not worthy of my time. On ignore you go.

Forum List

Back