This girl had me inside her CAR for close to a hour at the end of the date and NOT INTERESTED?

The simple fact of the matter is you come across as an immature punk and there's no way you're going to hide it for any length of time, especially in that age range. It's only going to get worse as they mature and you don't.

Generation Mess, spent their formative years playing video game at home alone, now, can't get a relationship going with a real life flesh in the blood human no matter how hard they try.

Sad bunch.

You have to plan these things out.....

Discretely leave the book, "Penis reduction for the active guy" under the seat, partially in view and then just let curiosity do the rest.....

:muahaha:

Sounds like a smart girl. You are an uninteresting Millennial deal with it.

Now why would you say something so fucking stupid?

Dude isnt it obvious?
You're thirty years old and asking for dating advice on a political message board.
This is the type shit most of us figure out before we leave High School.

Advice seeking about relationships on a message board such as this is probably not a very smart idea. :lol:

I'm starting to think he's a slow learner as well as a late bloomer.
You'd think after all the shit he gets here he'd have learned to go elsewhere for his dating advice.

LOG OUT OF LIFE FOR ME

Is your internet connection as slow as you?

Ohhhh, great comeback. Mom said you can stay up late tonight? :)

I'm grown you "potted plant"

Let me be the first to tell you . . . your burns don't burn. :biggrin:

Let me be the first to tell you that you SUCK AT LIFE

Ohhh, another hurtful comment, but not really. Look, you don't like canes, and women don't like dumbasses. It's as simple as that.

If the girl was in that much pain she should have stayed home instead of coming out with a cane

That's why when she called I ignored her call

When she called? You know what? I don't really believe any of your silly stories. I think you are just trying to garner attention to yourself.

You know, all anyone has to do is to read this guy's posts, and it is quite obvious why nobody wants him. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure what the problem is here, that's for sure.

I mean we walked and talked and had dinner and then she suggested we sit in her car and talk and the she calls me when she arrived home and left a message. Followed by a text the next day and then tells me she didn't feel a spark????????????

I hate dating
no s*** I hate it too the women I want don't want me and the women that want me I don't want. I bet if I hit the lottery those women would want me. in fact I bet if a lot of these women knew how much I was worried they would want me but I don't want them to want me for that reason.

Consider yourself lucky.

Any girl who discounts a guy after one date, because she failed to FEEL a spark, can't be too smart. Find a smart girl. They are everywhere.
oh come on now give her a break have you never gone on a date and realized at any point of the night maybe even in the first 5 minutes that you weren't feeling it but you continued the date you didn't want to be rude so you just finish the day and have to somehow let the person know you're not interested don't hate the player hate the game

I mean we walked and talked and had dinner and then she suggested we sit in her car and talk and the she calls me when she arrived home and left a message. Followed by a text the next day and then tells me she didn't feel a spark????????????

I hate dating
no s*** I hate it too the women I want don't want me and the women that want me I don't want. I bet if I hit the lottery those women would want me. in fact I bet if a lot of these women knew how much I was worried they would want me but I don't want them to want me for that reason.

My issue is my conversation on Dates is AWFUL But it will be fixed before July

I hate dating

same with me until I'm comfortable around the person and then I'm the greatest guy in the world so it sucks that these women are judging me or us or you on that awkward first impression date when the real you is probably some great guy but anyways it's probably more about physical attraction anyways at least it is for me so I can't blame women who aren't attracted to me when I'm very picky about the type of women I like to date. I like supermodels I'm Greek my family calls me the Modelo. that's Greek for model lol

I hate dating

same with me until I'm comfortable around the person and then I'm the greatest guy in the world so it sucks that these women are judging me or us or you on that awkward first impression date when the real you is probably some great guy but anyways it's probably more about physical attraction anyways at least it is for me so I can't blame women who aren't attracted to me when I'm very picky about the type of women I like to date. I like supermodels I'm Greek my family calls me the Modelo. that's Greek for model lol

That's why I try to set up dates in calm areas instead of highly congested areas which make me more uncomfortable

I hate dating

That's why I try to set up dates in calm areas instead of highly congested areas which make me more uncomfortable
I love telling my friends this story I told them a scenario of the perfect date is and then I go on and on about some romantic dinner and gesture I make and how it's the perfect date and then I find some secluded place you know in the woods you know beautiful surroundings and then I chop your head off and throw in the woods lol you should see their faces when i go from being so sentimental and sweet and sincere to cutting her head off in in the woods they there shocked. of course I'm totally kidding but I have a sick sense of humor lol. don't tell that one on a date

heh.jpg

Forum List

Back