.... This Girl - or That Girl.... ? Which do you prefer?

So, you want to show me? :)

wv8yll.jpg

If Mr. Bonzi ever finds this thread we're all toast. Toast I tell ya. Especially me.
(but what a way to go)

The dangers of getting strung out on cashews ... The next thing you know you will be wandering around scraping up change for peanuts just to make through the night.

So, you want to show me? :)

wv8yll.jpg

If Mr. Bonzi ever finds this thread we're all toast. Toast I tell ya. Especially me.
(but what a way to go)

The dangers of getting strung out on cashews ... The next thing you know you will be wandering around scraping up change for peanuts just to make through the night.

I don't do peanuts. :eusa_snooty: I have my scruples.

And if you play yer cards right I'll show 'em to ya.... :smartass:

They are probably the same girl in different outfits! :lol:

Different Cheeks and eyebrows. The female in the dress, her chin curves to her left more versus the girl in sweats...where the curvature of her chin is centered.

There is a difference in the upper arms, and the girl in sweats does not have any hips.

From the picture I see, the forehead of the female in the dress, her forehead is more slanted, whereas the female in the sweats her forehead is more flatter, and without the top of her forehead being slanted slightly backwards.

The female in the dress, her neck is noticebly thicker and she has a larger bust size.

The girl in the sweats also has a different skin tone than the female in the dress......whom is noticeably more pale in skin complexion.

I don't see them as being the same person.

----------------------------------------------

As for which one I would go out with, I would have to be around them for a little. Personality assessment ( I greatly dislike "SNOBS" & people whom think they are better than everyone else ). Which one is more intellectual and deducive? Which one acts more like an adult and not a child? Which one is more responsible?

To me the pic of the girl in sweat pants simply says, "Hey, I am here." The rear of her right foot, is slightly off the floor which tells me things also. And there is nothing wrong with sweat pants and a t-shirt in home, BUT HER POSTURE ( hand on hip) speaks volumes to me.....but then again, with my Military background.....I have a pretty good eye---> most of the time.

The pic of the female in the dress, appears to me, that she is reassured of herself, outgoing and fun to be around....BUT THAT does not mean I would pick her for a date. No jewelry other than the earrings that I see - no watch and no necklace.....which makes me go "Hmmmmmm?" What turns me off about the female in the dress......is her hair style ------> Yuck. I do not mind it being short, but I hate the way it is parted. But then again, most women probably see my "High and tight" as stupid too. The Female in the dress === *** awesome smile *** . And her dress speaks a little of her too.

Female in dress looks successful, and appears to have a good job...as I see no wedding ring, which leaves a husband supporting her theory in the mud.

Female in sweat pants.....too me looks to be about 25 ish. The female in the dress looks to be in her mid to late twentys. Female in sweats is about 5'7" tall ( compared with the refrigator ) and aproxmately 100 to 105 pounds.

Female in the dress.......about the same height ( bricks against the wall behind her indicate her height- remembering that she is more toward the camera than to the wall beind her ) and about 70 to 85 pounds heavier.

But again, I would "PREFER" to be around one of them to do a personality, attitude and demeanor assessment first.

Shadow 355

Okay then, round 2:

images
or
images

Neither.

The one on the right appears to me not to have any brain cells. Her eyes and eye lids shout out loud.....Drug use.

The one on the left, looks like she has the responsibility of a two year old. Chain from necklace to the top of her dress....bussel or what ever it is......says loudly "Intellectual men stay away".

Shadow 355

[QUOTE="Bonzi, post: 11807271, member: 54582]

This is for you Moon-g:
View attachment 44285[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I am a legs guy. ;)

Even with all the women whom walk and strut around or near me......and wear tight pants, capri pants, tight blouses with push up bras.....and hoards of other tactics......they still do not get my attention.

Legs make the woman ! :) :)

Shadow 355

Real men, Bonzi, prefer real women.

95% of girls who are hygenic, groomed, and healthy will fit almost any guy's desire.

If she can feed him, it's a sure thing for her.

Here's my contribution to the thread :
The Perfect Woman the Perfect Date ... Guaranteed to be a blast!

Danica Patrick or Maria Sharapova?

I tend to prefer blonds

I have to say that personally I love the just woke up look

Nothing is sexier than a girl in the morning in one of my shirts, her hair a little tussled with a little liner left on from the night before

Forum List

Back