This Guy is Going Nowhere in Democratic Party

"he ate a Reuben sandwich and chatted up the waitress"

I can get onboard with that. lol

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif
Lol. Great journalism.
If she was writing about Slick Willie in 1994 it would be..."He ate a double cheesburger and felt up the waitress."
LOL I guess, like the fat senile old orange clown, Clinton like to grab pussy. But Clinton will be remembered as an effective politician, whereas the clown is going to be remembered as a complete failure, and possibly even a criminal.

Another post based on no facts. Most of the current Democratic "frontrunners" like Biden or Franken are white heterosexual males.
Biden in Franken are not human… Their mutants

How did biden get into Franken?

And, their WHAT is mutants?

IOW, that's a really dumb post. Oh wait, it rustic. Never mind. Its the best he can do.

:uhoh3:
Biden and Franken were made to be career politicians, there is no lower life form. Lol

sure there is.... you.

but its so cute how you trolls are offended by the smart people
Back to your safe space snowflake

It's so funny how whiny little trump
Trolls call others snowflakes. Is go cry with your thin skinned orange sociopath. .

Lol. Great journalism.
If she was writing about Slick Willie in 1994 it would be..."He ate a double cheesburger and felt up the waitress."
LOL I guess, like the fat senile old orange clown, Clinton like to grab pussy. But Clinton will be remembered as an effective politician, whereas the clown is going to be remembered as a complete failure, and possibly even a criminal.

Clinton's was also consensual. And he didn't stand in dressing rooms staring at 15 year old girls like the sexual predator in chief.

Lol. Great journalism.

Clinton's was also consensual. And he didn't stand in dressing rooms staring at 15 year old girls like the sexual predator in chief.
:lmao:
Are you stupid in the head- slick Willy had all the power, and she was young enough to be his granddaughter you stupid bitch.
He was president of the United States you think she would resist? You're stupid bitches...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back