This guy is super human.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I'm not just saying that. It's the truth. He can draw a six shooter, fire at two targets six feet apart, and do it in less than a TENTH of a second. It actually sounds like he's firing one shot, when he's firing two. He's that fast.The guy is not human. Don't believe me? See it for yourself.

I'm not just saying that. It's the truth. He can draw a six shooter, fire at two targets six feet apart, and do it in less than a TENTH of a second. It actually sounds like he's firing one shot, when he's firing two. He's that fast.The guy is not human. Don't believe me? See it for yourself.

He had to train for decades to beat Ed McGivern the true prince of pistoleers.

• Banned

So, this other guy is second best. YAAAAAAAWN! ^_^

Nope. McGivern is still the best because not only was he super fast (BTW he did his speed shooting with a SINGLE ACTION revolver) but he did ultra long range shooting with a handgun (600 yards with a S&W .357 magnum) AND he was an expert shot against thrown targets, being able to hit targets in the air as small as a dime.

• Banned

Nope. McGivern is still the best because not only was he super fast (BTW he did his speed shooting with a SINGLE ACTION revolver) but he did ultra long range shooting with a handgun (600 yards with a S&W .357 magnum) AND he was an expert shot against thrown targets, being able to hit targets in the air as small as a dime.

Bob Munden was the fastest and most accurate shot who ever lived. He holds 18 world records for speed shooting. He did everything the other guy can do, and did it better.

EDIT: After further study, I've noticed that both guys have different skill sets, some of it overlapping. Bob did some things Jerry couldn't and vice versa. Let's just say that both of them are pretty awesome and leave it at that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back