🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This guy knows...you dont

Was anyone else bothered by Bergdahl's father's appearance at the White House? That he began in Arabic, invoking Allah the most just and merciful and saying I am your father. Supposedly it was because Bowe has a hard time speaking English after 5 years of captivity (does anyone find that credible??). But he has been speaking Pashto and Urdu, not Arabic. The whole thing looked like a signal, frankly.

Was anyone else bothered by Bergdahl's father's appearance at the White House? That he began in Arabic, invoking Allah the most just and merciful and saying I am your father. Supposedly it was because Bowe has a hard time speaking English after 5 years of captivity (does anyone find that credible??). But he has been speaking Pashto and Urdu, not Arabic. The whole thing looked like a signal, frankly.

As soon as I saw him, before he even spoke I was raising an eyebrow. When he started speaking in gutterslam I was disgusted.

The US (Obama) just freed 5 terrorists to release another terrorist. This whole thing stinks like the rotting corpses of the American's lost trying to save the deserter early on.

Forum List

Back