This has gotta be a dupe. Laughable if true.

That man is a Sikh, not a Muslim.

Seriously, you guys never fail to embarrass yourselves.

Don't know much about Sikhs, but the ones around here spend a lot of time on the curl of their mustache. Much more elaborate than the guy in that picture. Friendly, though.

Fuck you bulldog, Nikki is a skih and one hell of a woman and governor.

I'm not sure why you might think I was being derogatory to Sikhs. I just mentioned something distinctive about the ones I'm familiar with. If Nikki is Sikh, that just proves that some of them might be ass holes.

So now you hate nikki botch?

Lets recap Will we, these dumb ass redecks around here are so fucking racist, sexist and dumb they managed to vote for a WOMAN and dot head skih?

Ya do know there is only 6 women governors today correct ?

3 republicans and 3 democrats.

My dislike of Nikki Haley has nothing to do with her religion, and everything to do with her republican ideas.

What did she do wrong in your view?

She won't be governor for long due to term limits the girl busted her ass for jobs for SC.she told trump to fuck off and won't be his vp.

Don't know much about Sikhs, but the ones around here spend a lot of time on the curl of their mustache. Much more elaborate than the guy in that picture. Friendly, though.

I'm not sure why you might think I was being derogatory to Sikhs. I just mentioned something distinctive about the ones I'm familiar with. If Nikki is Sikh, that just proves that some of them might be ass holes.

Lets recap Will we, these dumb ass redecks around here are so fucking racist, sexist and dumb they managed to vote for a WOMAN and dot head skih?

My dislike of Nikki Haley has nothing to do with her religion, and everything to do with her republican ideas.

She won't be governor for long due to term limits the girl busted her ass for jobs for SC.she told trump to fuck off and won't be his vp.

Lots of people tell Trump to fuck off. Just because she made the right choice that one time doesn't mean she is right about all her other crap.

Lots of people tell Trump to fuck off. Just because she made the right choice that one time doesn't mean she is right about all her other crap.
What crap?

Be spefic ...

Again bulldog she is a dot head woman that made a world of difference in Jesus land of south carolina

What crap?

Be spefic ...

Again bulldog she is a dot head woman that made a world of difference in Jesus land of south carolina

Haley's Drill Baby Drill rhetoric is just as dumb as when Palin said it. Fortunately, she has been stopped.

From the link.

Researchers found that the risk of suicide for veterans is 21 percent higher when compared to civilian adults. From 2001 to 2014, as the civilian suicide rate rose about 23.3 percent, the rate of suicide among veterans jumped more than 32 percent.

The problem is particularly worrisome among female veterans, who saw their suicide rates rise more than 85 percent over that time, compared to about 40 percent for civilian women.

And roughly 65 percent of all veteran suicides in 2014 were for individuals 50 years or older, many of whom spent little or no time fighting in the most recent wars.

Forum List

Back