'This Is A Crisis!': Ron Johnson Erupts On Senate Floor Over Border Surge

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
President Trump was right. We should bomb the cartel’s because they are an international criminal organization murdering our people by lacing deadly fentanyl from China in drugs they illegally sell across our border to US citizens. Not Mexico or it’s great people, the cartels.

President Trump was right. We should bomb the cartel’s because they are an international criminal organization murdering our people by lacing deadly fentanyl from China in drugs they illegally sell across our border to US citizens. Not Mexico or it’s great people, the cartels.

Ron Johnson is a damn dumbass. I mean come on, think about it. Title 42 is STILL IN EFFECT, the SCOTUS further extended it yesterday. Do you even know what Title 42 did? Prior to Title 42 asylum seekers were allowed to apply for asylum at the border, were let it, and assigned a court date. Any yes, they showed up, don't make me document that reality. Most of them had some type of support system here in the US, relatives for the most part.

Well title 42 has been in effect for almost three years. Asylum seekers are denied entry into the country, are told to go back to Mexico and wait. Hell, we are stacking them up at the border, where they have no support system, are subject to gang violence and extortion, and they are homeless and waiting.

So how is anyone surprised that they are not attempting to cross illegally, and doing it time and time again. Jordan talked about all the apprehensions, what he didn't tell you is how many were repeat offenders.

Ron Johnson is a damn dumbass. I mean come on, think about it. Title 42 is STILL IN EFFECT, the SCOTUS further extended it yesterday. Do you even know what Title 42 did? Prior to Title 42 asylum seekers were allowed to apply for asylum at the border, were let it, and assigned a court date. Any yes, they showed up, don't make me document that reality. Most of them had some type of support system here in the US, relatives for the most part.

Well title 42 has been in effect for almost three years. Asylum seekers are denied entry into the country, are told to go back to Mexico and wait. Hell, we are stacking them up at the border, where they have no support system, are subject to gang violence and extortion, and they are homeless and waiting.

So how is anyone surprised that they are not attempting to cross illegally, and doing it time and time again. Jordan talked about all the apprehensions, what he didn't tell you is how many were repeat offenders.
Liar. Migrants are being sent all over the US. Very few are being sent back.

Forum List

Back