This is a dilemma.

You guys have been bellowing about the rise in gun violence for some time and rightly so.
Biden has taken it up and says he will do something.
What you if he starts confiscating weapons, imposing tighter restrictions on applicants and the ban on assault type guns etc.

Where do you stand on this?
Me? Armed and dangerous. 24/7

1643951796153.png

It's a damn shame but all my firearms were lost over the side when I was sailing the other day.

I'd give you the coordinates where I lost them but my GPS was broken.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You guys have been bellowing about the rise in gun violence for some time and rightly so.
What you if he starts confiscating weapons, imposing tighter restrictions on applicants and the ban on assault type guns etc.

he never said he was gonna confiscate any guns but illegal ones.

There will be no gun confiscation. Nobody liked it when the Republican president backed it using Federalized troops for support and The Guard may not support it again. Present applications are fine, as far as I know. Assault weapons were banned years ago. My AR-15 build may look the part, but only fires one round at a time, so isn't an assault weapon. I like stop and frisk for illegal weapons possession and longer harsher sentences for gun crimes including illegal possession, but don't see it happening.

Its unconstitutional.

With the crime rate skyrocketing and the police no long proactive but reactive even liberals who are anti-gun are buying firearms for protection.

Biden attempting to do something like banning and confiscating semi-automatic firearms including pistols will be a big failure in today’s environment.

No, you clod, we have been bellowing about how progressive loon DA's refuse to prosecute violent criminals.

It's almost as if the brilliant strategists of The Biden Administration are trying to deliberately throw the midterm election.

As has been demonstrated in the past, very few issues are as likely to energize the conservative base than extra-judicial gun confiscation.

Biden's policy makers are working overtime as Republican fund raisers.

It's almost as if the brilliant strategists of The Biden Administration are trying to deliberately throw the midterm election.

As has been demonstrated in the past, very few issues are as likely to energize the conservative base than extra-judicial gun confiscation.

Biden's policy makers are working overtime as Republican fund raisers.
They've figured out how to rig elections. They aren't worried about losing.

Here we Go again. The same old tyranny threats that have never happened. Don't utter one word about democrats causing rising gun violence but simultaneously wanting to keep your guns for which you have No use.
I don't own any guns pal.

All our guns—the guns of every last American gun owner—in a freak mass boating accident sank to the bottom of Lake Erie. If Biden-his-time wants them he'll need a really big magnet to get them.

Forum List

Back