This is a dilemma.

That this is as ignorant as it is ridiculous.

Presidents don’t have the authority to ‘confiscate’ weapons, impose tighter restrictions, or ‘ban’ firearms.

Of course, that won’t stop dishonest conservatives from lying about it anyway.
Colin is an Australian...he isn't familiar with our governments workings.

You guys have been bellowing about the rise in gun violence for some time and rightly so.
Biden has taken it up and says he will do something.
What you if he starts confiscating weapons, imposing tighter restrictions on applicants and the ban on assault type guns etc.

Where do you stand on this?
Nope.

Gun laws do not stop gun crime, and you fucking know it.

Beto O'Rourke told the truth about the democrat agenda when he said "damn right we are coming for your weapons". Why wasn't anyone listening? Of course Beto backed off when he laughably decided to run for governor of Texas.

Oh well I never heard bs k from you on it,so that being the case,don’t you agree that was the most exciting video I have ever sent you Hossfly
Also how come I did not hear back from you on it,how could you not get super excited over that, I mean din you agree thst is the most fantastic news you have heard the last two years and that we finally have solid PROOF thst the deep state is go8ngndown

Nope.

Gun laws do not stop gun crime, and you fucking know it.
Of course not but if all the Rambos couldnt get guns like ice cream there wouldn't be a saturation point line now.
YOU can make all the justifications you want. What is going on is because of the 2nd and it's deliberate misinterpretation and the ego and testosterone problem with the American male.
Like nearly every gun owner, you do not need the weapons you have. You have them because You can and it makes you a tough guy.

Of course not but if all the Rambos couldnt get guns like ice cream there wouldn't be a saturation point line now.
YOU can make all the justifications you want. What is going on is because of the 2nd and it's deliberate misinterpretation and the ego and testosterone problem with the American male.
Like nearly every gun owner, you do not need the weapons you have. You have them because You can and it makes you a tough guy.
Thank you for further illustrating your ignorance, bigotry and irrational fear.

Forum List

Back