This is a dilemma.

YOU should be able to ascertain my stance on guns.
Start a petition to repeal the 2nd Amendment. . . otherwise?

iu

Start a petition to repeal the 2nd Amendment. . . otherwise?

iu
I don't care if you expand it. I'm pointing out what the problem is and you don't like the truth.
Cut your silly pics if you can't express yourself in words. You're exactly the type I'm referring to. Not a functioning neuron between your ears.

If Colin norris had read and understood the Constitution, he would see the 2nd Amendment was added as a right for the Citizen to protect himself from the goddam Government, who wants to take away that right. That's why I hate gun grabbers.
If you had read my post you would understand this.
Republicans like you called Obama a Muslim, terrorist and non american and should be in the WH. If ever a gun had a justifiable use it was then to remove him but you did nothing. Never fired a shot. Absolutely nothing. Not even the courage of your convictions.

Then comes Biden who you firmly believe is a puppet of the Chinese, instituting communism and is destroying the country through vacinnes and bowing to left millionaires. There's another justifiable reason to protect yourself from the government but you've got no guts Rambo. Like the rest of them. At tip and no iceberg.

Have another go you imbecile.

No. Take the bloody lot of them. You as an average law abiding citizen don't need a gun. You've been brainwashed into thinking it's for protection when you've never been attacked. You rarely go hunting if at all. There is no tyranny even after Obama was elected and now Biden, you've still done nothing.
It's your total misinterpretation of the 2nd and the tough guy image.

It will stop nut jobs slaughtering kids like Sandy hook even if you do regard it as the price to pay for your pop guns.

YOU should be able to ascertain my stance on guns.

If you assholes would keep the violent criminals off of the street, you might have a point.

But, as you idiots see fit to constantly let them out, you don't.

If you assholes would keep the violent criminals off of the street, you might have a point.

But, as you idiots see fit to constantly let them out, you don't.
And trump never pardoned one?
He has already promised to pardon the violent capitol rioters. He has pardoned his criminal buddies who helped him during his term.

You've got a very short memory dickhead.

And trump never pardoned one?
He has already promised to pardon the violent capitol rioters. He has pardoned his criminal buddies who helped him during his term.

You've got a very short memory dickhead.

No, asshole, I am talking about violent criminals who shoot people, are released, and shoot other people.

Eight percent of the criminals commit 80% of the violent crime. You scumbags
can't release them fast enough.

No, asshole, I am talking about violent criminals who shoot people, are released, and shoot other people.

Eight percent of the criminals commit 80% of the violent crime. You scumbags
can't release them fast enough.
Settle down Rambo. Your figures are unsubstantiated.
I'll take your ignorant word for it.
And trump never released one ay?
Check those stats boy.

If you had read my post you would understand this.
Republicans like you called Obama a Muslim, terrorist and non american and should be in the WH. If ever a gun had a justifiable use it was then to remove him but you did nothing. Never fired a shot. Absolutely nothing. Not even the courage of your convictions.

Then comes Biden who you firmly believe is a puppet of the Chinese, instituting communism and is destroying the country through vacinnes and bowing to left millionaires. There's another justifiable reason to protect yourself from the government but you've got no guts Rambo. Like the rest of them. At tip and no iceberg.

Have another go you imbecile.
You don't know what the fuck you're blathering about. People like me don't want to take out the Government. We don't want the Government to take us out. If you can't see what kind of despicable garbage is running the country then you should turn in your guns and curl up under their nut sacks. As for Rambo, he's a fucking sissy compared to me and my guys who did our duty.

You don't know what the fuck you're blathering about. People like me don't want to take out the Government. We don't want the Government to take us out. If you can't see what kind of despicable garbage is running the country then you should turn in your guns and curl up under their nut sacks. As for Rambo, he's a fucking sissy compared to me and my guys who did our duty.
P.S: As for Biden and his nest of traitors, they're gonna be executed by firing squad at Gitmo.

You don't know what the fuck you're blathering about.
Oh yes I do. The problem is you don't like the facts exposed.

People like me don't want to take out the Government. We don't want the Government to take us out.
The first sentence is a lie. The second is there's never been one instance where any government wanted to take you out. Why would they? Your the ever reliable canon fodder they need to exploit the rest.
If you can't see what kind of despicable garbage is running the country

Oh so youre a brain dead republican? Obviously you thought trump was far superior and still believe he should be POTUS. Suck eggs Rambo.
then you should turn in your guns and curl up under their nut sacks. As for Rambo, he's a fucking sissy compared to me and my guys who did our duty.

Youre just another windbag who thinks the world owes you somethIng because you have a gun. Fuck off. You're hate is dripping from your lips. Idiot.

You guys have been bellowing about the rise in gun violence for some time and rightly so.
Biden has taken it up and says he will do something.
What you if he starts confiscating weapons, imposing tighter restrictions on applicants and the ban on assault type guns etc.

Where do you stand on this?
I live in a gun sanctuary county. The Feds will get no help from the locals if they start confiscating firearms.

It seems that the Second Amendment is still quite popular in the United States by looking at the map. Probably much more popular than Joe Biden. It would be politically unwise for Biden to push for gun confiscation but Biden isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer.

1644473798449.jpeg

If you are worried about the Dems confiscating firearms you might try to get you county or state to become a Second Amendment sanctury.

Second Amendment sanctuary​

Second Amendment sanctuary, also known as a gun sanctuary, refers to states, counties, or localities in the United States that have adopted laws or resolutions to prohibit or impede the enforcement of certain gun controlmeasures perceived as violative of the Second Amendmentsuch as universal gun background checks, high capacity magazine bans, assault weapon bans, red flag laws, etc.[1][2]Although other jurisdictions had previously adopted legislation now characterized as creating Second Amendment sanctuaries, the Carroll County, Maryland Board of Commissioners is thought to be the first body to explicitly use the term "sanctuary" in its resolution on May 22, 2013[3] and Effingham County, Illinois County Board is thought to have to have popularized the term on April 16, 2018.[4][5][1][6]

I don't care if you expand it. I'm pointing out what the problem is and you don't like the truth.
Cut your silly pics if you can't express yourself in words. You're exactly the type I'm referring to. Not a functioning neuron between your ears.
No. . . I'm telling you, that unless you are a federal judge?

your total misinterpretation of the 2nd

Most folks don't give a shit what you think, b/c we have a second Amendment that contradicts YOUR opinions on that matter.
SO? As I said, nobody gives a shit what you bleeve.

You guys have been bellowing about the rise in gun violence for some time and rightly so.
Biden has taken it up and says he will do something.
What you if he starts confiscating weapons, imposing tighter restrictions on applicants and the ban on assault type guns etc.

Where do you stand on this?
As usual Biden wants to take guns away from honest people in an attempt to stop violent crime caused by criminals.

At the same time the Democratic Party seems to be pandering to the criminal element in our nation.

People are waking up to the fact that crime is skyrocketing in our nation and many people are now first time gun owners. That likely includes a lot of liberals who at one time were opposed to gun ownership.

Settle down Rambo. Your figures are unsubstantiated.
I'll take your ignorant word for it.
And trump never released one ay?
Check those stats boy.

No, they are fully substantiated. Your BS, on the other hand, is not.

Here we Go again. The same old tyranny threats that have never happened. Don't utter one word about democrats causing rising gun violence but simultaneously wanting to keep your guns for which you have No use.

You ignorant fucking commie, you have no idea what I may or may not have a use for.

Forum List

Back