This is all to setup Prez Biden; You BETTER shutdown if Prez Biden has an outbreak

WHO got one thing wrong in January, and corrected themselves within 3 days. Trump ignored the scientists and doctors all the way up until Mid-march. He's STILL ignoring them pushing quack cures and trying to reopen the country early.
Needs to be repeated.

Who got something wrong?

Trump got virtually EVERYTHING wrong.

How do we "defund" HIM?

Oh and the WHO...had a virus test available in FEBRUARY. How do we know that? Because South Korea USED it to track and stop the virus

How many times will jill have to remind joe he won the presidency? Every 5 minutes?
Lol fucking democrats. More hypocritical everytime they open their mouth.
That won't be an issue. You republicans think you can make shit up and that because you make it up that it is true.

Glad to hear you'll be supporting TRUMP in cutting of funding of the WHO...

Are you fucking retarded? I have to ask this question. So we are cutting funding to WHO because Trump didn't do his job and failed to take action and they made him look bad.

Let me get this straight do you or do you not want TRUMP to listen to the "scientist" advising him?
The experts advising him like Fauci and Brix are the ones listening to the WHO and the WHO got a lot wrong which resulted in people like Fauci giving TRUMP bad/late advice.
It's good that TRUMP didn't rely on Fauci to tell him to ban travel from China back in January just a week after Fauci was declaring the US wouldn't see the same effects from the CV as China.
Stop making excuses for trump. He doesn't listen to his scientists and we all know it.

I see thru this nonsense. This is the MAGA crowd led by Trump laying a trap for President Biden. He’ll win, Get sworn in. Then March 2021 obviously this will flare back up. But after this shutdown, no one will want to do it again and we wont bc “the economy” is hurting.

So we wont. And more people will die in 2021 than 2020. Then FORMER Prez Trump will smear President Biden for it and set up his re-run in 2024.

Sorry Trumptards I see thru this shit. Under President Biden next year you all BETTER demand the same safety, life saving shutdown that we have done for Trump. If not you’ll be a hypocrite forever

Great theory you have there except for one thing....sleepy Joe wont even know his own name come November.
Pretty much like we are still waiting for the oranges, we'll be watching the oranges of the Biden victory as these months go by.

Biden beating Trump???

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. The Op is one stupid moron.
It's going to happen and you'll whine how the election was rigged against trump. You guys aren't living in one second of reality. The man has been the most incompetent piece of shit that has ever been president. He was impeached and has had an administration rife with scandal. He has never had an approval rating of over 50 percent outside of Rasmussen and we all know that's a joke, and now he's fucking up a situation and it's causing people to die. Yet you think that trump is just going to waltz to victory because you guys have made up a story about Biden while pretending trump is of sound mind. Ha!

I see thru this nonsense. This is the MAGA crowd led by Trump laying a trap for President Biden. He’ll win, Get sworn in. Then March 2021 obviously this will flare back up. But after this shutdown, no one will want to do it again and we wont bc “the economy” is hurting.

So we wont. And more people will die in 2021 than 2020. Then FORMER Prez Trump will smear President Biden for it and set up his re-run in 2024.

Sorry Trumptards I see thru this shit. Under President Biden next year you all BETTER demand the same safety, life saving shutdown that we have done for Trump. If not you’ll be a hypocrite forever

Trump is 73 fool. He qualifies for homecare.

Cutting funds to WHO is very, very dumb.

* AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT

Dr. Patrice Harris called it "a dangerous step in the wrong direction that will not make defeating COVID-19 easier" and urged Trump to reconsider.

* UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL ANTONIO GUTERRES

"Not the time" to reduce resources for WHO operations.

"Now is the time for unity and for the international community to work together in solidarity to stop this virus and its shattering consequences," he said.

* JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY CENTER FOR HEALTH SECURITY

"The move sends the wrong message during the middle of a pandemic, said Dr. Amesh Adalja, an infectious disease expert and senior scholar at the center.

Adalja said the WHO does make mistakes, as it did in delaying the response to the Ebola outbreak in 2013 and 2014 in West Africa. He said reforms may be needed, but that work needs to take place after the pandemic has passed.

"It's not the middle of a pandemic that you do this type of thing," he said.

Adalja said the WHO collects information about where the virus is active in every county in the world, which the United States needs to help guide decisions about when to open borders.

"This is nothing more than a transparent attempt by President Trump to distract from his history downplaying the severity of the coronavirus crisis and his administration’s failure to prepare our nation," said Chair Leslie Dach, who served as the global Ebola coordinator for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

"To be sure, the World Health Organization is not without fault but it is beyond irresponsible to cut its funding at the height of a global pandemic. This move will undoubtedly make Americans less safe."

We must get this idiot the hell out of the white house.

Are you fucking retarded? I have to ask this question. So we are cutting funding to WHO because Trump didn't do his job and failed to take action and they made him look bad.

Let me get this straight do you or do you not want TRUMP to listen to the "scientist" advising him?
The experts advising him like Fauci and Brix are the ones listening to the WHO and the WHO got a lot wrong which resulted in people like Fauci giving TRUMP bad/late advice.
It's good that TRUMP didn't rely on Fauci to tell him to ban travel from China back in January just a week after Fauci was declaring the US wouldn't see the same effects from the CV as China.
Stop making excuses for trump. He doesn't listen to his scientists and we all know it.

What has Fauci advised that TRUMP hasn't listened to? Fauci's track record of the death rate has been way off since the beginning yet TRUMP continued to listen to him and follow his advise.
TRUMP going by his own instincts saved lives with the early travel ban of China, and it was TRUMP mentioning hydroxychloroquine as a treatment working in other countries that has also saved lives, with many people acknowledging such. Where as Fauci has downplayed hydroxychloroquine, but when asked if he was infected with CV if he would take it he said he would.
Fauci only is concerned with deaths from CV, while TRUMP is concerned with deaths from not only CV but also suicide from people losing businesses and jobs.

Great move.

Cause pandemics never come back...right?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How many times will jill have to remind joe he won the presidency? Every 5 minutes?
That won't be an issue. You republicans think you can make shit up and that because you make it up that it is true.
sreality.she had to remind him TWICE his speech was over a couple weeks ago.
Everything you regressive illiberals said about trump, aka "he is dumb" "he isnt fit for office" was disingenuous. You lying retarda dont care about that stuff. Its about a letter. Its sickening.
And fuck the republican party, you tunnel vision dumbfuck

What has Fauci advised that TRUMP hasn't listened to? Fauci's track record of the death rate has been way off since the beginning yet TRUMP continued to listen to him and follow his advise.
TRUMP going by his own instincts saved lives with the early travel ban of China, and it was TRUMP mentioning hydroxychloroquine as a treatment working in other countries that has also saved lives, with many people acknowledging such. Where as Fauci has downplayed hydroxychloroquine, but when asked if he was infected with CV if he would take it he said he would.
Fauci only is concerned with deaths from CV, while TRUMP is concerned with deaths from not only CV but also suicide from people losing businesses and jobs.
Trump is a man who inherited a real estate business. Fauci one of the worlds leading doctors. There is much trump hasn't listened to. If he had listened to Fauci, we have a national lockdown. Fauci has downplayed hydroxychloroquine because he knows what it can and cannot do. I doubt if he said he'd take it if he had CV and trump is not concerned about suicides, he is concerned about re opening the economy so he can try running on the economy in this election. People can commit suicide when loved ones die of this disease. Trump didn't save any lives by his travel ban. The virus came to New York from Europe. People were dying in nursing homes who had not seen China but on TV. We don't need trumps instincts because he has been wrong about everything. For example, his Nobel prize winning relationship with Kim Jun Un has made it possible for NK to continue and increase their nuclear program. The claim of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment working in other countries is not so. In Brazil, they stopped using it because it caused heart problems. The medical pros, and not a man who inherited a real estate business, are saying that further testing must be done to see if hydroxychloroquine as a treatment is safe to use as a vaccination for COVID19.

I'll take my chances with the opinion of medical pros over a man that inherited a real estate business, blew 900 million in a year, blew 10 billion in a decade, set records for bankruptcies and was considered the worst businessman in America at one time.

Everything you regressive illiberals said about trump, aka "he is dumb" "he isnt fit for office" was disingenuous. You lying retarda dont care about that stuff. Its about a letter. Its sickening.
I don't think so. trump is dumb. And trump is unfit for office. He's showing us that now. So if you think trump is of sound mind you are out of yours.

Last edited:

Not enough alcohol to even attempt to try to combat the nonsense in this thread...

Harley, be nice and remember your proper manners when conversing with the elderly like IM2 and he should be addressed Mr. Or Sir when calling him a tunnel vision dumbfuck that only cares about the letter after the politician name...

Holy fucking shill-a-moly! GTFO here with this retarded speculative garbage OP!

1) the Travel ban didn't help at all... it probably made things worse.
2) WHO got one thing wrong in January, and corrected themselves within 3 days. Trump ignored the scientists and doctors all the way up until Mid-march. He's STILL ignoring them pushing quack cures and trying to reopen the country early.

Now according to great mindless of the left the travel ban made things worse...

My guess Joe is upset at the thought Kung Pow Sickness did not kill enough people around the World and demands Trump be held accountable for China failure to secure Joe Biden victory in November!

I don't think so. trump is dumb. And trump is unfit for office. He's showing us that now. So if you think trump is of sound mind you are out of yours.
I didnt say he was. Try reading what I actually write.
Biden has fucking alzheimers and its ok. Trump doesn't, but he is a narcissist and ignorant and thats bad.
Give me a break dude.

Yes, Trump is a narcissistic asshole that at times says the dumbest shit you have ever heard and does head scratching shit but that does not mean you should replace him ( Trump ) with Joe Biden who think this is 1984 and Mondale is going to beat Reagan...

You go younger, and more vibrant but alas you will disagree because let face it the DNC owns you...

Forum List

Back