🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Bad Ass!

I wonder if that's what happened to his beautiful wife. She just disappeared. I guess lots of people do in that hell hole.

• Banned
I cannot wait until he ties someone to a long range missile and launches him or her to their death, like in a Roadrunner cartoon!

I cannot wait until he ties someone to a long range missile and launches him or her to their death, like in a Roadrunner cartoon!

Kim Jong Un is so crazy he might launch himself from a rocket :smoke:

Firing-Kim-Jong-Un-From-a-Rocket--107630.jpg

I don't see the humor in this. This guy is a mad man!

I'm with you Jackson, there is zero funny about someone being shot by an anti aircraft gun. Not only is it a waste of ammo and very inefficient, but it's also kinda cruel, because their families will have nothing left to bury.
There are pieces that can be collected, dude.

But I agree. Un is not known for his respect for human life.

Hopefully someone will take him out the way they did with his brother. That family has destroyed that country with LIBERALISM (communism)

Hopefully someone will take him out the way they did with his brother. That family has destroyed that country with LIBERALISM (communism)

Okay dude..............explain to us exactly how N. Korea is a "liberal" country. We'll wait.

Far left yes but even the majority of rent a rioter snowflakes looking shockingly sane and mature compared to Un. His subordinates are going to whack him in the not too distant future.

A somewhat illiterate article, even so I'd have thought the bigger the gun the kinder the process.

Forum List

Back