This Is Bad, Real Bad: Hillary And Bernie Support Aborting Babies At 9 Months In The Womb

It Should be a states issue, federal government should have nothing to do with it just like marriage....

Of course republican women get abortions, but it is the democrats that demand abortion.

Republican women just meekly ask; can I have an abortion please

And democrat women go in and demand their abortion.

Both women get abortions.

Till the republicans women have no more abortions through your efforts, stfu about other women having abortions.

Hypocrite. Concentrate on republican women .
Fuck you. Well concentrate on exposing the pigs who encourage women to risk their lives in order to kill their babies. The teachers and nazi press and democrats who lie about baby killing in order to trick women, who they view as chattel, to kill their babies, thus relieving them of the financial and social burden of babies that are the result of a depraved societal norm.

This should surprise no one, considering who the OP is but nowhere in the link provided does either candidate come anywhere close to saying what the OP claims. They don't even mention late term abortion, let alone support it.

We'll ask you. Do YOU support late term abortion by choice?

This should surprise no one, considering who the OP is but nowhere in the link provided does either candidate come anywhere close to saying what the OP claims. They don't even mention late term abortion, let alone support it.
Lying is a RW trait around here. They can only "make a point" by misrepresentation.
Late term abortion is the only thing Obama didn't vote present on. He voted for it. Hillary will support it also, she taught her daughter at a very early age to support abortion.

they also support retroactive abortion by leaving them in cars on hot days, in bath tubs with water running and drowning them in swimming pools, plus many other sinister ways after they are born!!! :up:

Since when do you give a shit about kids after they've been born?
I raised a son by myself without child support. I guess you would've killed him.

Of course republican women get abortions, but it is the democrats that demand abortion.

Republican women just meekly ask; can I have an abortion please

And democrat women go in and demand their abortion.

Both women get abortions.

Till the republicans women have no more abortions through your efforts, stfu about other women having abortions.

Hypocrite. Concentrate on republican women .
Or we could just make it illegal again and save lives.

they also support retroactive abortion by leaving them in cars on hot days, in bath tubs with water running and drowning them in swimming pools, plus many other sinister ways after they are born!!! :up:

Oh look. The stale standby ad hominem. The baby killers no longer even try to pretend theres a real argument for wholesale slaughter of babies.

Not in my lifetime but maybe 50 years from now I'm sure Libs will want and maybe
get to terminate a life up to a year after birth.
Reasons....
Mother changed her mind.
Too expensive to keep.....
Cries too much....
Always sick....
Looks too much like the father who I can't stand anymore....

Sounds crazy?
A lot can change in 50 years and Libs are a powerful political presence....
Look at all the Liberal leaning professors and colleges and universities that crank
out young Liberal minds...

It Should be a states issue, federal government should have nothing to do with it just like marriage....
No, it should be a woman's very personal decision, in concert with her faith, her family and her doctor. Butt out.

Oh look. The stale standby ad hominem. The baby killers no longer even try to pretend theres a real argument for wholesale slaughter of babies.

Awww, cute. You built your very own strawman.

I raised a son by myself without child support. I guess you would've killed him.

Sure you did.
I sure did he is 19 years old, still lives with me. You jealous?

Sure you did.
I sure did he is 19 years old, still lives with me. You jealous?

Very. I wish I could live with a hypocritical asshole too!

NO SHITE! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?

SENATOR Barry made the argument that doctors / mothers should be able to MURDER a baby trying to breath, sitting on the doctor's table after surviving a failed abortion, because that was their original intent.

:wtf:

These 'people' have NO respect for life, except their own!

We'll ask you. Do YOU support late term abortion by choice?
Nope. And neither does Sanders or Clinton.
Chelsea Clinton left the church at 6 years old because the opposed abortion. How much hate did the Clinton's teach their daughter? 6 years old and supported abortion, wow.

Forum List

Back