This Is Bad, Real Bad: Hillary And Bernie Support Aborting Babies At 9 Months In The Womb

This should surprise no one, considering who the OP is but nowhere in the link provided does either candidate come anywhere close to saying what the OP claims. They don't even mention late term abortion, let alone support it.

We'll ask you. Do YOU support late term abortion by choice?
Nope. And neither does Sanders or Clinton.
Chelsea Clinton left the church at 6 years old because the opposed abortion. How much hate did the Clinton's teach their daughter? 6 years old and supported abortion, wow.

6 years old and supported choice. A 6 year old is more intelligent and open minded than you've ever been. This must be a proud moment for you.

they also support retroactive abortion by leaving them in cars on hot days, in bath tubs with water running and drowning them in swimming pools, plus many other sinister ways after they are born!!! :up:

Since when do you give a shit about kids after they've been born?
I raised a son by myself without child support. I guess you would've killed him.

Sure you did.
I sure did he is 19 years old, still lives with me. You jealous?

Very. I wish I could live with a hypocritical asshole too!
He also will never vote democrat, I taught him well. He made the choice himself.

NO SHITE! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?

SENATOR Barry made the argument that doctors / mothers should be able to MURDER a baby trying to breath, sitting on the doctor's table after surviving a failed abortion, because that was their original intent.

:wtf:

These 'people' have NO respect for life, except their own!

No, he didn't.

What should really piss you all off is the fact that Planned Parenthood receives taxpayer funds and then turns around and contributes part of those taxpayer funds towards Hillary's campaign fund. They even pay for some of her commercials. Hillary is paying them back by supporting all abortions.

This should surprise no one, considering who the OP is but nowhere in the link provided does either candidate come anywhere close to saying what the OP claims. They don't even mention late term abortion, let alone support it.

Chelsea Clinton left the church at 6 years old because the opposed abortion. How much hate did the Clinton's teach their daughter? 6 years old and supported abortion, wow.

6 years old and supported choice. A 6 year old is more intelligent and open minded than you've ever been. This must be a proud moment for you.
6 years old and already raised as being a whore. Bill taught her well. A 6 year old should be playing and having a good time, not being taught about sex and killing a child. Liberals are sick.

Since when do you give a shit about kids after they've been born?
I raised a son by myself without child support. I guess you would've killed him.

Sure you did.

He also will never vote democrat, I taught him well. He made the choice himself.

Great! You "taught" your son to pick his candidate based upon the Letter next to his name. I'm sure he'll go far like his mother.

6 years old and already raised as being a whore. Bill taught her well. A 6 year old should be playing and having a good time, not being taught about sex and killing a child. Liberals are sick.

Calling a 6 year old a whore. Good for you.

It Should be a states issue, federal government should have nothing to do with it just like marriage....
No, it should be a woman's very personal decision, in concert with her faith, her family and her doctor. Butt out.

If the woman's decision is to not have an abortion but to have the child, why is it that those of us told to butt out of something you say is her "very personal decision" expected to pay for the results when the woman is unable to do it herself?

Calling it as it is, I guess she supported it because she didn't want any step sisters.

That's not how Bernie voted when it came to a bill that would allow late term abortions. It's on the record.

Sure you did.

Great! You "taught" your son to pick his candidate based upon the Letter next to his name. I'm sure he'll go far like his mother.
The way the liberals are going you are ruining this country. If you come back around to normal ideas he would vote Democrat, but right now your party is fucked up and he realizes it. Smart kid.

Sure you did.

Better than teaching your children to pick a candidate based on skin color or what's between a person's legs.

It's murder, pure barbaric murder. Can you imagine the pain a baby would suffer in the womb being aborted at 9 months?

BARBARIC! Bernie and Hillary Support Late Term Abortion of Babies Up to 9 Months (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

boohoo.

so you do support murder?

I support people not thinking they can tell me what is or isn't murder.

You apparently don't support practicing what you preach.

Calling it as it is, I guess she supported it because she didn't want any step sisters.

That warrants calling a 6 year old a whore. Did you teach your son to do that too, or will he figure out that one all by himself?

That's not how Bernie voted when it came to a bill that would allow late term abortions. It's on the record.

No, it isn't.

Sure you did.

Better than teaching your children to pick a candidate based on skin color or what's between a person's legs.
I know, my son has common sense and he realizes liberals don't have any. He also sees how screwed up the united states is becoming. I mean a guy can walk into a woman's locker room just because he feels like a woman? Where is the woman's rights? Liberalism is a mental disease.

Sure you did.

The way the liberals are going you are ruining this country. If you come back around to normal ideas he would vote Democrat, but right now your party is fucked up and he realizes it. Smart kid.

Newsflash. American conservatives are the laughing stock of the planet. Literally. I mean outside of Iran NO ONE shares the base principles that The American Regressive party touts.

It's murder, pure barbaric murder. Can you imagine the pain a baby would suffer in the womb being aborted at 9 months?

BARBARIC! Bernie and Hillary Support Late Term Abortion of Babies Up to 9 Months (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

boohoo.

so you do support murder?

I support people not thinking they can tell me what is or isn't murder.

You apparently don't support practicing what you preach.

You ask me if I support murder under the assumption that abortion is murder. That's begging the question. It's a logical fallacy and loses you the debate.

Sure you did.

We're only ruining it for rightwing nuts like you. Normal Americans will be better off.

That warrants calling a 6 year old a whore. Did you teach your son to do that too, or will he figure out that one all by himself?
You got a six year old girl already thinking about having sex and having an abortion. Calling a spade a spade. My gosh she would've been in k-5 or first grade already made that decision. Like I said ole Bill must if made an impression on her by his messing around. Poor kid, almost feel sorry for her.

Forum List

Back