This Is Bad, Real Bad: Hillary And Bernie Support Aborting Babies At 9 Months In The Womb

Great! You "taught" your son to pick his candidate based upon the Letter next to his name. I'm sure he'll go far like his mother.
The way the liberals are going you are ruining this country. If you come back around to normal ideas he would vote Democrat, but right now your party is fucked up and he realizes it. Smart kid.

We're only ruining it for rightwing nuts like you. Normal Americans will be better off.

Normal Americans? Normal Americans provide for themselves and don't expect others to subsidize their healthcare, feed them, clothe them, house them, and support their damn kids. Liberals believe all those things are a right that someone else should provide people.

No. Normal Americans support aid to the poor. Starting with public education. And healthcare. And food. And shelter.
Education? You keep minorities uneducated for a vote. That way they depend on welfare keeping them poor all for a vote. Discusting.

Giving all children a basic education opportunity regardless of their family's ability to pay is denying children education?

WTF?

He also will never vote democrat, I taught him well. He made the choice himself.

Great! You "taught" your son to pick his candidate based upon the Letter next to his name. I'm sure he'll go far like his mother.
The way the liberals are going you are ruining this country. If you come back around to normal ideas he would vote Democrat, but right now your party is fucked up and he realizes it. Smart kid.

We're only ruining it for rightwing nuts like you. Normal Americans will be better off.

Normal Americans? Normal Americans provide for themselves and don't expect others to subsidize their healthcare, feed them, clothe them, house them, and support their damn kids. Liberals believe all those things are a right that someone else should provide people.

Who are you kidding? You live off the government tit as much if not more than the average person.
You don't have a clue, just keep thinking that.

No. Normal Americans support aid to the poor. Starting with public education. And healthcare. And food. And shelter.

Normal Americans provide for themselves. Bleeding hearts use your excuse because they are unwilling to voluntarily do what they say the rest of us should be forced to do.

So you reject democratic government. What would you replace it with?

I know at least one poster here, a RW poster, that wants Drumpf to be a king or dictator.

Normal Americans provide for themselves. Bleeding hearts use your excuse because they are unwilling to voluntarily do what they say the rest of us should be forced to do.

I reject freeloaders and bleeding hearts who say they care but do nothing about it.

Very. I wish I could live with a hypocritical asshole too!
He also will never vote democrat, I taught him well. He made the choice himself.

Newsflash. American conservatives are the laughing stock of the planet. Literally. I mean outside of Iran NO ONE shares the base principles that The American Regressive party touts.
You keep thinking that, before Obama when we drew a red line nobody crossed it. Then the joke Obama got elected and started to draw it with a crayon out of his box.

Here's a thought. Leave your bo-dunk county for a minute or read anything other than Breitbart and you'll realize everyone is laughing at you.

You apparently don't support practicing what you preach.

You ask me if I support murder under the assumption that abortion is murder. That's begging the question. It's a logical fallacy and loses you the debate.

I asked you "do you support murder?" You ASSumed other things. It's typical of your kind which proves you are a born loser.

If you want to lie and tell us you weren't talking about abortion, go ahead. Remind us you have no integrity.

If you want to assume things that weren't asked, go ahead. Show me where my question said anything about abortion. You can't but you will continue to say I asked about it.

Okay, now that you are pretending your question had nothing to do with abortion,

no, I don't support murder.

Happy now?

This response should be hilarious.

I know at least one poster here, a RW poster, that wants Drumpf to be a king or dictator.

I know more than one who supports Obama's dictatorial actions even he says the Constitution doesn't give him the power to do.

I support people not thinking they can tell me what is or isn't murder.

You ask me if I support murder under the assumption that abortion is murder. That's begging the question. It's a logical fallacy and loses you the debate.

I asked you "do you support murder?" You ASSumed other things. It's typical of your kind which proves you are a born loser.

If you want to lie and tell us you weren't talking about abortion, go ahead. Remind us you have no integrity.

If you want to assume things that weren't asked, go ahead. Show me where my question said anything about abortion. You can't but you will continue to say I asked about it.

Its confirmed, you're a liar. LOL...I was wondering if you were going to own up to it. I should've known better

Education? You keep minorities uneducated for a vote. That way they depend on welfare keeping them poor all for a vote. Discusting.

Giving all children a basic education opportunity regardless of their family's ability to pay is denying children education?

WTF?
Schools of today are liberal indoctrination centers. The reason liberals are against school choice.

Newsflash. American conservatives are the laughing stock of the planet. Literally. I mean outside of Iran NO ONE shares the base principles that The American Regressive party touts.
You keep thinking that, before Obama when we drew a red line nobody crossed it. Then the joke Obama got elected and started to draw it with a crayon out of his box.

Here's a thought. Leave your bo-dunk county for a minute or read anything other than Breitbart and you'll realize everyone is laughing at you.

Quit kissing the President's ass and you'll realize that everyone is laughing at you for doing it.

Who are you kidding? You live off the government tit as much if not more than the average person.

Isn't there a 3 year old somewhere that needs to be called a slut? Run along Bertha.

Its confirmed, you're a liar. LOL...I was wondering if you were going to own up to it. I should've known better

Then you can show me were the word abortion is in my question? Go ahead.

Here's a thought take your Obama glasses off and you will see a messed up Obama foreign policy. We are a laughing stock of the world. For the first time they think we are weak.

Conservative: I'm standing under a thing with leaves that birds make nests in.
Me: Ok, so you're under a tree
Conservative: Show me where I said tree! :eusa_dance:

Isn't there a 3 year old somewhere that needs to be called a slut? Run along Bertha.

Where you live.

With liberals educating our children, I'm sure there probably is one. That's shameful. Liberals called Bristol a slut so you open that door.

Birds make nest in other things where there are leaves. See how that works when you don't have such a narrow mind.

Birds make nest in other things where there are leaves. See how that works when you don't have such a narrow mind.

Such as...

It's according to what the meaning of is, is. Bill Clinton.

Such as...

Gutters on a house. They have leaves. In fact, I just cleaned leaves out of mine recently.

Forum List

Back