This Is Bad, Real Bad: Hillary And Bernie Support Aborting Babies At 9 Months In The Womb

Who are you kidding? You live off the government tit as much if not more than the average person.
You don't have a clue, just keep thinking that.

Isn't there a 3 year old somewhere that needs to be called a slut? Run along Bertha.
With liberals educating our children, I'm sure there probably is one. That's shameful. Liberals called Bristol a slut so you open that door.

Double down on asshole. Good for you.

You already did that asshole.

It's pretty clear by now that you're pretty unoriginal when it comes to the attempted insults. It's ok, not everyone can think on their feet. I'm sure you're good at something though....what is it? Basket weaving? Watching TV? Microwaving 2 Hungry Man dinners at once for you AND the wife?

Your response: Show me where I said Gutters! :eusa_dance:

So you weren't asking for places where birds make nests other than trees?

No, what I'm saying is your game of "What I didnt say" doesnt fool anyone.

What you aren't doing is showing where I said abortion. Until you do, play all the games you want. You lose.

What was this thread about again?

Perhaps you can show me the word "abortion" in my question. The other two idiots couldn't. Make it three.

So this thread is about abortion but you decided to ask questions unrelated to the thread? Is that what you're saying?

Here's a thought. Leave your bo-dunk county for a minute or read anything other than Breitbart and you'll realize everyone is laughing at you.
Here's a thought take your Obama glasses off and you will see a messed up Obama foreign policy. We are a laughing stock of the world. For the first time they think we are weak.

No, they don't.
Ah. Yes they do.

Ask me how I know you've never been out of the country.

What I'll ask you is to prove your claim. You can SAY you know something. Until you prove it, and you saying it isn't proving it, it's an opinion.

You know I wasn't talking to you, right?

I mean, I know you're slow, but you do know what your own screen name is, right?

They are to afraid their kids will turn out republican so they will kill them off before that happens.

It's murder, pure barbaric murder. Can you imagine the pain a baby would suffer in the womb being aborted at 9 months?

BARBARIC! Bernie and Hillary Support Late Term Abortion of Babies Up to 9 Months (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit
I see nothing in the link which shows either of them support 9 month abortions.

I guess that's why you didn't quote anything to back it up. Because it isn't there.

You don't have a clue, just keep thinking that.

Isn't there a 3 year old somewhere that needs to be called a slut? Run along Bertha.
With liberals educating our children, I'm sure there probably is one. That's shameful. Liberals called Bristol a slut so you open that door.

It's pretty clear by now that you're pretty unoriginal when it comes to the attempted insults. It's ok, not everyone can think on their feet. I'm sure you're good at something though....what is it? Basket weaving? Watching TV? Microwaving 2 Hungry Man dinners at once for you AND the wife?

You thought that was an insult? If so, it's clear you can't tell the truth when it's expressed to you.

When your baby daddy, if you know who that was, told you to be good at something, he didn't mean good for nothing.

It's murder, pure barbaric murder. Can you imagine the pain a baby would suffer in the womb being aborted at 9 months?

BARBARIC! Bernie and Hillary Support Late Term Abortion of Babies Up to 9 Months (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

I guess that's why you didn't quote anything to back it up. Because it isn't there.

You thought that was an insult? If so, it's clear you can't tell the truth when it's expressed to you.

When your baby daddy, if you know who that was, told you to be good at something, he didn't mean good for nothing.

LOL, Literally so dumb it made me laugh. Thanks!

I'm sure she is good on her back.

So you weren't asking for places where birds make nests other than trees?

What you aren't doing is showing where I said abortion. Until you do, play all the games you want. You lose.

Perhaps you can show me the word "abortion" in my question. The other two idiots couldn't. Make it three.

So this thread is about abortion but you decided to ask questions unrelated to the thread? Is that what you're saying?

So you claimed I said something about abortion yet can't provide even one example of where I used the word in my question.

Truth hurts, huh?

It's because you're so stupid that you laughed. I can't help it if you were raised an idiot.

So you claimed I said something about abortion yet can't provide even one example of where I used the word in my question.

Weeeee! Semantics games are fun!

I'm sure she is good on her back.

Yeah, I'm sure she is!

Who are we talking about?

Normal Americans? Normal Americans provide for themselves and don't expect others to subsidize their healthcare, feed them, clothe them, house them, and support their damn kids. Liberals believe all those things are a right that someone else should provide people.

No. Normal Americans support aid to the poor. Starting with public education. And healthcare. And food. And shelter.

Normal Americans provide for themselves. Bleeding hearts use your excuse because they are unwilling to voluntarily do what they say the rest of us should be forced to do.

So you reject democratic government. What would you replace it with?

I know at least one poster here, a RW poster, that wants Drumpf to be a king or dictator.

I know more than one who supports Obama's dictatorial actions even he says the Constitution doesn't give him the power to do.

waa waa dictator dictator. You lost. Get over it.

We're only ruining it for rightwing nuts like you. Normal Americans will be better off.

Normal Americans? Normal Americans provide for themselves and don't expect others to subsidize their healthcare, feed them, clothe them, house them, and support their damn kids. Liberals believe all those things are a right that someone else should provide people.

No. Normal Americans support aid to the poor. Starting with public education. And healthcare. And food. And shelter.

Normal Americans provide for themselves. Bleeding hearts use your excuse because they are unwilling to voluntarily do what they say the rest of us should be forced to do.

I reject freeloaders and bleeding hearts who say they care but do nothing about it.

Go kill an abortion doctor and prove you're more than just a do nothing blowhard then.

It's because you're so stupid that you laughed. I can't help it if you were raised an idiot.

Are you saying it takes someone stupid to laugh at your insults?

Are you saying it takes someone stupid to laugh at your insults?

I'm saying you're an idiot if you consider the truth an insult.

I reject freeloaders and bleeding hearts who say they care but do nothing about it.

Go kill an abortion doctor and prove you're more than just a do nothing blowhard then.

Start supporting freeloaders with your money and prove to me you're something more than the typical bleeding heart Liberal that claims you care.

Nope. And neither does Sanders or Clinton.
Chelsea Clinton left the church at 6 years old because the opposed abortion. How much hate did the Clinton's teach their daughter? 6 years old and supported abortion, wow.

6 years old and supported choice. A 6 year old is more intelligent and open minded than you've ever been. This must be a proud moment for you.
6 years old and already raised as being a whore. Bill taught her well. A 6 year old should be playing and having a good time, not being taught about sex and killing a child. Liberals are sick.

Calling a 6 year old a whore. Good for you.
Calling it as it is, I guess she supported it because she didn't want any step sisters.
More inheritance she doesn't have to share with anyone.

I know at least one poster here, a RW poster, that wants Drumpf to be a king or dictator.

I know more than one who supports Obama's dictatorial actions even he says the Constitution doesn't give him the power to do.

waa waa dictator dictator. You lost. Get over it.

The country lost when morons like you picked skin color because you thought it was a qualification.

Forum List

Back