This Is Bad, Real Bad: Hillary And Bernie Support Aborting Babies At 9 Months In The Womb

Its confirmed, you're a liar. LOL...I was wondering if you were going to own up to it. I should've known better

Then you can show me were the word abortion is in my question? Go ahead.

Conservative: I'm standing under a thing with leaves that birds make nests in.
Me: Ok, so you're under a tree
Conservative: Show me where I said tree! :eusa_dance:

Birds make nest in other things where there are leaves. See how that works when you don't have such a narrow mind.

Such as...

Gutters on a house. They have leaves. In fact, I just cleaned leaves out of mine recently.

Your response: Show me where I said Gutters! :eusa_dance:

Great! You "taught" your son to pick his candidate based upon the Letter next to his name. I'm sure he'll go far like his mother.
The way the liberals are going you are ruining this country. If you come back around to normal ideas he would vote Democrat, but right now your party is fucked up and he realizes it. Smart kid.

Newsflash. American conservatives are the laughing stock of the planet. Literally. I mean outside of Iran NO ONE shares the base principles that The American Regressive party touts.
You keep thinking that, before Obama when we drew a red line nobody crossed it. Then the joke Obama got elected and started to draw it with a crayon out of his box.

Here's a thought. Leave your bo-dunk county for a minute or read anything other than Breitbart and you'll realize everyone is laughing at you.
Here's a thought take your Obama glasses off and you will see a messed up Obama foreign policy. We are a laughing stock of the world. For the first time they think we are weak.

No, they don't.

image.png

Then you can show me were the word abortion is in my question? Go ahead.

Birds make nest in other things where there are leaves. See how that works when you don't have such a narrow mind.

Such as...

Gutters on a house. They have leaves. In fact, I just cleaned leaves out of mine recently.

So you weren't asking for places where birds make nests other than trees?

The way the liberals are going you are ruining this country. If you come back around to normal ideas he would vote Democrat, but right now your party is fucked up and he realizes it. Smart kid.

Newsflash. American conservatives are the laughing stock of the planet. Literally. I mean outside of Iran NO ONE shares the base principles that The American Regressive party touts.
You keep thinking that, before Obama when we drew a red line nobody crossed it. Then the joke Obama got elected and started to draw it with a crayon out of his box.

Here's a thought. Leave your bo-dunk county for a minute or read anything other than Breitbart and you'll realize everyone is laughing at you.
Here's a thought take your Obama glasses off and you will see a messed up Obama foreign policy. We are a laughing stock of the world. For the first time they think we are weak.

No, they don't.

So you say. You are wrong. Because you pucker up doesn't mean everyone else does.

We're only ruining it for rightwing nuts like you. Normal Americans will be better off.

Normal Americans? Normal Americans provide for themselves and don't expect others to subsidize their healthcare, feed them, clothe them, house them, and support their damn kids. Liberals believe all those things are a right that someone else should provide people.

Who are you kidding? You live off the government tit as much if not more than the average person.
You don't have a clue, just keep thinking that.

Isn't there a 3 year old somewhere that needs to be called a slut? Run along Bertha.

Where you live.

Is that the best you can do? Go ahead, I'll give you another shot. Really think about it this time and come back again with your best. I know you can do better.

Such as...

No, what I'm saying is your game of "What I didnt say" doesnt fool anyone.

Normal Americans? Normal Americans provide for themselves and don't expect others to subsidize their healthcare, feed them, clothe them, house them, and support their damn kids. Liberals believe all those things are a right that someone else should provide people.

Who are you kidding? You live off the government tit as much if not more than the average person.

Isn't there a 3 year old somewhere that needs to be called a slut? Run along Bertha.

Where you live.

Is that the best you can do? Go ahead, I'll give you another shot. Really think about it this time and come back again with your best. I know you can do better.

It's all I need to do to be correct.

We're only ruining it for rightwing nuts like you. Normal Americans will be better off.

With liberals educating our children, I'm sure there probably is one. That's shameful. Liberals called Bristol a slut so you open that door.

Double down on asshole. Good for you.

Such as...

What you aren't doing is showing where I said abortion. Until you do, play all the games you want. You lose.

With liberals educating our children, I'm sure there probably is one. That's shameful. Liberals called Bristol a slut so you open that door.

Double down on asshole. Good for you.

You already did that asshole.

Perfectly logical for the government letting you murder your baby on a whim as its born while telling you you're incapable of determining what size soda you can buy.

No, they don't.
Ah. Yes they do.

Such as...

What you aren't doing is showing where I said abortion. Until you do, play all the games you want. You lose.

What was this thread about again?

No, they don't.
Ah. Yes they do.

Ask me how I know you've never been out of the country.

Conservatives are the abnormal ones; however, Liberals - like Obama did - argue for killing babies outside the womb having survived a failed abortion because they fear if rights / protections are provided to that baby - if the BABY is recognized as a baby instead of a fetus - it might lead to rights for babies in the final trimester and result in the legal inability to murder the baby....maybe (according to their fears as Obama stated in his quote I posted) at any stage.

:confused:

Liberals who believe this way are F*ed UP...willing to argue for murdering a baby on the table to preserve and protect their right to murder a baby at any other stage prior to that.

What was this thread about again?

Perhaps you can show me the word "abortion" in my question. The other two idiots couldn't. Make it three.

No, they don't.
Ah. Yes they do.

Ask me how I know you've never been out of the country.

What I'll ask you is to prove your claim. You can SAY you know something. Until you prove it, and you saying it isn't proving it, it's an opinion.

No, they don't.

So you say. You are wrong. Because you pucker up doesn't mean everyone else does.
I'm not the one that has Obama's pecker in my mouth.

Forum List

Back