This Is Bad, Real Bad: Hillary And Bernie Support Aborting Babies At 9 Months In The Womb

No. Normal Americans support aid to the poor. Starting with public education. And healthcare. And food. And shelter.

Normal Americans provide for themselves. Bleeding hearts use your excuse because they are unwilling to voluntarily do what they say the rest of us should be forced to do.

So you reject democratic government. What would you replace it with?

I reject freeloaders and bleeding hearts who say they care but do nothing about it.

Go kill an abortion doctor and prove you're more than just a do nothing blowhard then.

Start supporting freeloaders with your money and prove to me you're something more than the typical bleeding heart Liberal that claims you care.

If you want to make the case I don't pay taxes, and haven't paid my taxes for my entire working life,

go ahead,

let's hear it.

Normal Americans provide for themselves. Bleeding hearts use your excuse because they are unwilling to voluntarily do what they say the rest of us should be forced to do.

I know at least one poster here, a RW poster, that wants Drumpf to be a king or dictator.

I know more than one who supports Obama's dictatorial actions even he says the Constitution doesn't give him the power to do.

waa waa dictator dictator. You lost. Get over it.

The country lost when morons like you picked skin color because you thought it was a qualification.

And what was McCain going to do that was so much better?

It's murder, pure barbaric murder. Can you imagine the pain a baby would suffer in the womb being aborted at 9 months?

BARBARIC! Bernie and Hillary Support Late Term Abortion of Babies Up to 9 Months (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit
I see nothing in the link which shows either of them support 9 month abortions.

I guess that's why you didn't quote anything to back it up. Because it isn't there.

Double down on asshole. Good for you.

You already did that asshole.

It's pretty clear by now that you're pretty unoriginal when it comes to the attempted insults. It's ok, not everyone can think on their feet. I'm sure you're good at something though....what is it? Basket weaving? Watching TV? Microwaving 2 Hungry Man dinners at once for you AND the wife?

You thought that was an insult? If so, it's clear you can't tell the truth when it's expressed to you.

When your baby daddy, if you know who that was, told you to be good at something, he didn't mean good for nothing.
I'm sure she is good on her back.

Yeah, I'm sure she is!

Who are we talking about?
You.

I know at least one poster here, a RW poster, that wants Drumpf to be a king or dictator.

I know more than one who supports Obama's dictatorial actions even he says the Constitution doesn't give him the power to do.

The country lost when morons like you picked skin color because you thought it was a qualification.

Are you making the claim I voted for McCain? If so, I'm sure you have proof to back it up.

I reject freeloaders and bleeding hearts who say they care but do nothing about it.

Go kill an abortion doctor and prove you're more than just a do nothing blowhard then.

Start supporting freeloaders with your money and prove to me you're something more than the typical bleeding heart Liberal that claims you care.

If you want to make the case I don't pay taxes, and haven't paid my taxes for my entire working life,

go ahead,

let's hear it.

That's what you thought? You're dumber than I thought if you did. There's a simple solution for helping the freeloaders and it only involves you doing for them personally and privately with your money what you say they deserve. The government doesn't have to be involved. The only reason you want them involved is because, like the typical bleeding heart Liberal, you aren't willing to do anything voluntarily to help those you say you care so much about. If you actually did as much as you claimed, what you say the end result needs to be would take care of itself.

If you want to claim paying MANDATED taxes is the same as doing it VOLUNTARILY, you'd be a fool but I've found that most like you consider compassion as seeing how many others you can get forced to fund what you like and charity happens through a mandate. Neither one is true but you Liberals constantly claim that it is. Charity and compassion come from a willful and voluntary act by the giver not a mandate from the taker.

Are you making the claim I voted for McCain? If so, I'm sure you have proof to back it up.

As much proof as you have that I voted for Obama because of his skin color.

McCain and Obama were the choices. So again, what was McCain going to do that was so much better?

go ahead,

let's hear it.

That's what you thought? You're dumber than I thought if you did. There's a simple solution for helping the freeloaders and it only involves you doing for them personally and privately with your money what you say they deserve. The government doesn't have to be involved. The only reason you want them involved is because, like the typical bleeding heart Liberal, you aren't willing to do anything voluntarily to help those you say you care so much about. If you actually did as much as you claimed, what you say the end result needs to be would take care of itself.

If you want to claim paying MANDATED taxes is the same as doing it VOLUNTARILY, you'd be a fool but I've found that most like you consider compassion as seeing how many others you can get forced to fund what you like and charity happens through a mandate. Neither one is true but you Liberals constantly claim that it is. Charity and compassion come from a willful and voluntary act by the giver not a mandate from the taker.

I don't consider poor kids who need healthcare or an education to be freeloaders. Why do you?

It's murder, pure barbaric murder. Can you imagine the pain a baby would suffer in the womb being aborted at 9 months?

BARBARIC! Bernie and Hillary Support Late Term Abortion of Babies Up to 9 Months (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit
I see nothing in the link which shows either of them support 9 month abortions.

I guess that's why you didn't quote anything to back it up. Because it isn't there.

You already did that asshole.

It's pretty clear by now that you're pretty unoriginal when it comes to the attempted insults. It's ok, not everyone can think on their feet. I'm sure you're good at something though....what is it? Basket weaving? Watching TV? Microwaving 2 Hungry Man dinners at once for you AND the wife?

You thought that was an insult? If so, it's clear you can't tell the truth when it's expressed to you.

When your baby daddy, if you know who that was, told you to be good at something, he didn't mean good for nothing.
I'm sure she is good on her back.

Yeah, I'm sure she is!

Who are we talking about?
You.

TIL, That apparently I'm a she.

I sure did he is 19 years old, still lives with me. You jealous?

Very. I wish I could live with a hypocritical asshole too!
He also will never vote democrat, I taught him well. He made the choice himself.

Great! You "taught" your son to pick his candidate based upon the Letter next to his name. I'm sure he'll go far like his mother.
The way the liberals are going you are ruining this country. If you come back around to normal ideas he would vote Democrat, but right now your party is fucked up and he realizes it. Smart kid.

Newsflash. American conservatives are the laughing stock of the planet. Literally. I mean outside of Iran NO ONE shares the base principles that The American Regressive party touts.
France the laughingstock of the planet...

go ahead,

let's hear it.

I don't consider poor kids who need healthcare or an education to be freeloaders. Why do you?
Fine, you pay their way then... Dumbass

go ahead,

let's hear it.

Win some elections and you can get rid of helping the poor.

Very. I wish I could live with a hypocritical asshole too!
He also will never vote democrat, I taught him well. He made the choice himself.

Great! You "taught" your son to pick his candidate based upon the Letter next to his name. I'm sure he'll go far like his mother.
The way the liberals are going you are ruining this country. If you come back around to normal ideas he would vote Democrat, but right now your party is fucked up and he realizes it. Smart kid.

Newsflash. American conservatives are the laughing stock of the planet. Literally. I mean outside of Iran NO ONE shares the base principles that The American Regressive party touts.

You're not supposed to post your real name on the board.

You're not supposed to post your real name on the board.
Or should I say Pepe le pew...

go ahead,

let's hear it.

I consider the parents who won't provide it to them and apply for handouts as freeloaders. Why don't you?

As far as education is concerned, if you're talking about through 12th grade, it's funded regardless of the parents. If you're talking about college and the Bernie Sanders proposal, if a parent won't invest in his/her own kid, I'm having a hard time understanding why the rest of us should do so.

It Should be a states issue, federal government should have nothing to do with it just like marriage....
No, it should be a woman's very personal decision, in concert with her faith, her family and her doctor. Butt out.

If the woman's decision is to not have an abortion but to have the child, why is it that those of us told to butt out of something you say is her "very personal decision" expected to pay for the results when the woman is unable to do it herself?
No one said you should. Where I live, women fork out all the money for an abortion. It isn't covered by Medicaid. Is that what you're referring to?

go ahead,

let's hear it.

Prove that republicans don't want to help the poor. We want to help them, but supporting an able bodied person for the rest of their life for a vote. Isn't helping.

It Should be a states issue, federal government should have nothing to do with it just like marriage....
No, it should be a woman's very personal decision, in concert with her faith, her family and her doctor. Butt out.

If the woman's decision is to not have an abortion but to have the child, why is it that those of us told to butt out of something you say is her "very personal decision" expected to pay for the results when the woman is unable to do it herself?
No one said you should. Where I live, women fork out all the money for an abortion. It isn't covered by Medicaid. Is that what you're referring to?
How does feel to be a lemming??

go ahead,

let's hear it.

Prove that republicans don't want to help the poor. We want to help them, but supporting an able bodied person for the rest of their life for a vote. Isn't helping.
Hes under the delusion it takes a village... Lol

go ahead,

let's hear it.

Start with the conservatives who think government programs for the poor are unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back