This Is CNN : Anna Navarro Filing Her Nails While Guest Describes Americans Killed By Illegals

LOL, now this is a snowflake thread. I thought it was funny. I bet it was less than 2 seconds that she filed her nails. Republicans desperate for any deflection from Trump's woes.

LOL, now this is a snowflake thread. I thought it was funny. I bet it was less than 2 seconds that she filed her nails. Republicans desperate for any deflection from Trump's woes.
Oh.....so how long should she be allowed to file her nails before we can get the impression she doesn't give a flying-fuck? 10 seconds? 10 minutes?
I'm not like you.
I can spot someone telling me to fuck off instantly.
It doesn't take long for me to figure it out.
Maybe it takes longer for you, but not me.

Last edited:
I think it ironic that the banner under the Fox news segment had "manufactures crisis" and here they were manufacturing a phony controversy. Furthermore, you only show a minute of the debate, not what led up to Navarro's action and only Cortez's changing of the subject.

I think it ironic that the banner under the Fox news segment had "manufactures crisis" and here they were manufacturing a phony controversy. Furthermore, you only show a minute of the debate, not what led up to it and only Cortez's changing of the subject.
I can see your point if the segment was 10 seconds.....but it was a good portion of the segment.
The context was pretty damned clear.
Navarro's comments after she pulled that stunt made the context crystal clear.

I think it ironic that the banner under the Fox news segment had "manufactures crisis" and here they were manufacturing a phony controversy. Furthermore, you only show a minute of the debate, not what led up to it and only Cortez's changing of the subject.
I can see your point if the segment was 10 seconds.....but it was a good portion of the segment.
The context was pretty damned clear.
Navarro's comments after she pulled that stunt made the context crystal clear.
From the clip they were talking about "fake news". I have no idea what they were discussing because it is not on the clip. She starts filing her nails in the mist of the fake news discussion. Cortez then responds by what seems to me changing the subject.

I think it ironic that the banner under the Fox news segment had "manufactures crisis" and here they were manufacturing a phony controversy. Furthermore, you only show a minute of the debate, not what led up to Navarro's action and only Cortez's changing of the subject.
I watch the show often enough...
She and Cuomo are both rude, lying, pieces of shit.

For the record, Navarro is a Bushie Republican. There is little I agree with her on.

If you find the time to watch this crap on TV you must be a quadriplegic.I wouldn't donate one second.

I am sure he is glad you are watching. I like Cuomo's in your face style of debating no matter who he is sitting next to.

I am sure he is glad you are watching. I like Cuomo's in your face style of debating no matter who he is sitting next to.
Which has what to do with the fact that he’s rude, lies and is a piece of shit.

Why do you watch?

You are wrong on all counts about Cuomo. As far as my comment about Cuomo is concerned, I am sure he is glad you are watching because it increases his ratings and maybe you will learn something.

THIS IS CNN

This rotten bitch needs to get kicked off the air now.

Bullshit.

If Ann Coulter did that, you would undoubtedly think it was great/funny.

But because a noted left-leaning woman does it...you are calling for her to be censured.

And isn't it funny that the right is all for the Constitution and free speech. But as soon as someone exercises that free speech in a way you people don't like...the Constitution goes right out of the window.

Sexist, bitter hypocrites.

Finally, I thought it was great what she did. She is commenting...not curing cancer.

Lighten the fuck up.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Why do you watch?
Always know your enemy.
If I didn’t, you’d accuse me of making shit up.

You are wrong on all counts about Cuomo. As far as my comment about Cuomo is concerned, I am sure he is glad you are watching is that it is good for his increasingly good ratings and maybe you will learn something.
Tucker states facts.
Andrew is full of shit on everything.

You are wrong on all counts about Cuomo. As far as my comment about Cuomo is concerned, I am sure he is glad you are watching is that it is good for his increasingly good ratings and maybe you will learn something.
Tucker states facts.
Andrew is full of shit on everything.
Tucker???? You should write for the Onion.

Forum List

Back