This Is Europa

Sadly...I think it's already too late to save Europa from the Islamic takeover.

Europa woke up too late ...and even if they want to ...what are they going to do with the rapefugees? where are they going to send them?

It's called the continent of Eurabia now. :(

What you talking about? This is ridiculous....it's 0.04% Eurabia....we have 506 MILLION peoples, majority Christian.
----------------------------- well , time to get busy Lucy , I am rooting for for you guys !!
------------------------- and that supposed majority Christian oughta start being Christian .

Europa woke up too late ...and even if they want to ...what are they going to do with the rapefugees? where are they going to send them?

What you talking about? This is ridiculous....it's 0.04% Eurabia....we have 506 MILLION peoples, majority Christian.
----------------------------- well , time to get busy Lucy , I am rooting for for you guys !!
------------------------- and that supposed majority Christian oughta start being Christian .

They are

they are showing the other cheek....... to the rapefugees....more more more

too pathetic for words.

They are

too pathetic for words.

You must be responding to someone I have on ignore, as your comments are stand alone ones.

However, you know, you need to not make these comments, because within six months actions will be taken to deal with situation.

well , guess I'm advocating Christianity from an earler time Skye and not all the touchy feely new age stuff Skye !!

I can't understand people that put others on ignore . Makes no sense to me , how can they deal with refugee invaders when they can't follow a conversation that might have some things that the don't like . ------- yep , Europe may be lost after all !!

They are

too pathetic for words.

You must be responding to someone I have on ignore, as your comments are stand alone ones.

However, you know, you need to not make these comments, because within six months actions will be taken to deal with situation.

And may I ask...

why would that be???

what miracle will come along within 6 months in Europa???

hmm??????

These are two short films, I hope you watch them and like them, it's all very stirring and emotional stuff. This shows what we are prepared to defend.

THIS is OURS, THIS was created and developed by OUR ancestors, THIS is WHO WE are, THIS is NOT going to be handed to Communists/Anarchists/Western Civilisation Haters and Multicultural Psychopaths.

IF you HATE Europa so much, then go and live in Africa and the Middle East with your African and Muslim pets.

Leave US ALONE to continue with our BELOVED Continent Europa. Europa was NEVER YOURS and it NEVER WILL be YOURS. PERIOD.

This Is Europa - The Continent Of The Gods - Duration 3 minutes and 16 seconds, voice at end is one of our American friends of European descent studying at one of our great Universities in Europa, thanks to her.

This Is Europa - We Are Europa - Duration 2 minutes 57 seconds.

WE HAVE all the Diversity we need on ONE Continent: Spanish, French, German, English, Scottish, Welsh, Italian, Austrian, Serbian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Finnish, Portuguese, Irish, Norwegian, Croatian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Swedish, Greek etc.

Edited to add comment.

Your ancestors shouldn't have gone around the world raping and pillaging everyone. Now those people that you hate, many of them have the same ancestors you do.

They are

too pathetic for words.

Within 6 months? What can be done to undo the damage that has been done and resurrect the great Europa?

They are

too pathetic for words.

Within 6 months? What can be done to undo the damage that has been done and resurrect the great Europa?
She thinks europe will turn Nazi and that will make everything better

They are

too pathetic for words.

And may I ask...

why would that be???

hmm??????

Do you wish for the destruction of Europa?

"what miracle will come along within 6 months in Europa???"

There are just things that nobody divulges in any public setting, especially not on Internet. To do so would be immensely careless and absolutely unforgivable.

well , turning militant with the goal of self preservation doesn't sound like a bad idea to me OldSchool !!

They are

too pathetic for words.

I thought the Muslims were the Nazi's now?

They are

too pathetic for words.

They are doomed, damned to hell. 6 months WTF?!?!?!?

They are

too pathetic for words.

And may I ask...

why would that be???

hmm??????

There are just things that nobody divulges in any public setting, especially not on Internet. To do so would be immensely careless and absolutely unforgivable.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......ok ok.....I see .......Silence is golden huh????? :eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced:

:lmao:

They are

too pathetic for words.

And may I ask...

why would that be???

hmm??????

raw

Make Europa one big gigantic "no-Go Zone" for those head lopping maniacal bastards.

Europa is fucked let's face it.:mad-61:

No you WANT Europa to be fucked, it's what you have fantasy about, considering every comment you make is wishing for this with consistent defeatism.

Sorry that you're going to be disappointed.

They are

too pathetic for words.

And may I ask...

why would that be???

hmm??????

raw

:rolleyes-41:

These are two short films, I hope you watch them and like them, it's all very stirring and emotional stuff. This shows what we are prepared to defend.

THIS is OURS, THIS was created and developed by OUR ancestors, THIS is WHO WE are, THIS is NOT going to be handed to Communists/Anarchists/Western Civilisation Haters and Multicultural Psychopaths.

IF you HATE Europa so much, then go and live in Africa and the Middle East with your African and Muslim pets.

Leave US ALONE to continue with our BELOVED Continent Europa. Europa was NEVER YOURS and it NEVER WILL be YOURS. PERIOD.

This Is Europa - The Continent Of The Gods - Duration 3 minutes and 16 seconds, voice at end is one of our American friends of European descent studying at one of our great Universities in Europa, thanks to her.

This Is Europa - We Are Europa - Duration 2 minutes 57 seconds.

WE HAVE all the Diversity we need on ONE Continent: Spanish, French, German, English, Scottish, Welsh, Italian, Austrian, Serbian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Finnish, Portuguese, Irish, Norwegian, Croatian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Swedish, Greek etc.

Edited to add comment.

Your ancestors shouldn't have gone around the world raping and pillaging everyone. Now those people that you hate, many of them have the same ancestors you do.

:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back