This Is Europa

Skye gets in her cups, if you know what I mean. I just let it roll off me cuz..well..how can one correspond with someone that would fail the breath test or walk a straight line? :lol:

But..she IS Europa, as you call it.

Gracie

why do you use the word cuz?

doesn't sound right dear.....use it properly....

say because.

don;t like dayum either.....what do you mean by dayum?

why all these speaking in tongues Gracie?
Cuz I can. Cuz I want. Dayum, girl. Nitpicky tonight too, eh?
When you want to say Fuck You to me, why do you use F U? Use it properly! Just say FUCK YOU.
I am speaking in tongues to you cuz yer ears are filled up with whatever it is you just burped from the last bottle you knocked down. :lol:

So, have you the answer? Is it Europa or Australia?

Don't know. Don't really care. I said you may have misconstrued what Skye was saying because from what I have seen of Skye's posts when she is ..well...sober...she agrees with much of what you say....or says it herself often.
Mostly, it was just to give you a heads up to rethink putting her on ignore because you both have much in common.

Don't know. Don't really care. I said you may have misconstrued what Skye was saying because from what I have seen of Skye's posts when she is ..well...sober...she agrees with much of what you say....or says it herself often.
Mostly, it was just to give you a heads up to rethink putting her on ignore because you both have much in common.

You think Skye prefer for me not to have her on ignore? Ask her, then she tell you and you tell me, as I can't read her postings at the moment.

You think Skye prefer for me not to have her on ignore? Ask her, then she tell you and you tell me, as I can't read her postings at the moment.
Why have anyone on ignore that takes the fun out of being on a message board

I ain't your secretary. Meanwhile, much ado about nothing. Leave her on ignore. Take her off. Do whatever floats yer boat.

Because some people are just too dumb to waste time reading their posts.

Because some people are just too dumb to waste time reading their posts.
takes the fun out of being on this type of place

I have some on ignore............cause they can cause me to have violations of terms of service................so better to circular file their asses..............

I like Skye and always have...................She was simply making fun of Europe........not really trying to ditch the Op for his views..................If you could get Europe turned around I think she'd be dancing......................

No...........I wouldn't ignore Skye..............I think she's great.

I have some on ignore............cause they can cause me to have violations of terms of service................so better to circular file their asses..............

I like Skye and always have...................She was simply making fun of Europe........not really trying to ditch the Op for his views..................If you could get Europe turned around I think she'd be dancing......................

No...........I wouldn't ignore Skye..............I think she's great.

Thank you eagle1462010 , you are right and I do appreciate your kind words! :)

Since Gracie won't be contacting skye I took it upon myself to contact her and ask your question for you.

hqdefault.jpg

I still have not gotten an answer, but I will keep on trying

Heh, you're all are flooders, include your weather, coming here now. Take back this rain, leave us snow!

Lucy, come here, I meet you with my domestic bear Ivan, which can walk to bakery and buy some food. We'll drink a few pints of vodka and will strongly discuss the destinies of all world formations...

Forum List

Back