"This Is Extremely Dangerous To Our Democracy"

The Deep State Controls all media sources. They're all reading from the same script.

This has been the case for the last couple of generations. You're right that they all use the same script, the same catch words and phrases, pretty much unanimously refuse to report certain facts or events.

So, for example, on the same news night you will hear the word 'gravitas' used by pretty much every newscaster despite it not being in the average American's every day vocabulary.

Other examples are the uniform 'existential threat' or 'threat to our democracy' that will be repeated by pretty much every talking head.

And something negative re Biden or the Democrats or re some pet policy will not even be mentioned by the alphabet channels.

And that of course is why the left accuses the right of 'lying' about all that and deny the bad stuff is happening. They never see or hear it on the media they watch.

All we heard for 4 years straight was the mantra: “Russian Collusion” day after day after day. Now that it has been proven that Hillary (and not Trump) was actually guilty of Russian Collusion, we don't hear a peep from the State Controlled Pravda News.

And that of course is why the left accuses the right of 'lying' about all that and deny the bad stuff is happening. They never see or hear it on the media they watch.
And the minute it begins to get out, those speaking it get browbeaten and shut down...The few Fox hosts who called bullshit on the '20 election, Glenn Greenwald, Andy Ngo, James O'Keefe, Dan Bongino, Tucker.....

And the minute it begins to get out, those speaking it get browbeaten and shut down...The few Fox hosts who called bullshit on the '20 election, Glenn Greenwald, Andy Ngo, James O'Keefe, Dan Bongino, Tucker.....
The left calls our concerns about election fraud 'bullshit' because they've never been exposed to the information that we have. Granted I think some Patriots have claimed as fact what is actually pure speculation, but there have been enough verified questionable incidents to warrant serious investigation that the government has never seriously undertaken.

But the left does not get that kind of information so think we are lying and making it all up. At the same time they won't see how much bullshit their side makes up because their media doesn't report anything it doesn't want the left's constituency to know or see and has no ethics in reporting what they know is fake news but it fits their agenda.

The left calls our concerns about election fraud 'bullshit' because they've never been exposed to the information that we have. Granted I think some Patriots have claimed as fact what is actually pure speculation, but there have been enough verified questionable incidents to warrant serious investigation that the government has never seriously undertaken.

But the left does not get that kind of information so think we are lying and making it all up. At the same time they won't see how much bullshit their side makes up because their media doesn't report anything it doesn't want the left's constituency to know or see and has no ethics in reporting what they know is fake news but it fits their agenda.
Posted Peter Navarro's report numerous times....Not a single one of them took so much as a peek at it.

we don't hear a peep from the State Controlled Pravda News.
That's because you are making shit up again.

Just like your 3 years of stolen election cries, or 7 years if you count the trump years before he actually won, but he was prepared to scream stolen election, instead he changed it to rigged election, even though he won.

Posted Peter Navarro's report numerous times....Not a single one of them took so much as a peek at it.
That is why they are the left. They are extremely uncurious about what actually happened and have little interest in anything that doesn't fit their narrative. That's why the leftist media meticulously endorses and encourages their ideology/concepts/opinions and no longer makes any effort to be accurate, honest, or include all pertinent information.

If the left was interested in exploring all the data, actually hearing and considering any opposing points of view, consequences of policy, actually getting it right, the honorable among them wouldn't be leftists.

Likewise if the more radical of the right was more interested in getting it right than having their point of view sanctified, they wouldn't be engaging in rhetoric and information that actually cannot be confirmed.

I am quite confident that the moderate and extreme left greatly outnumbers the radical right though.

That is why they are the left. They are extremely uncurious about what actually happened and have little interest in anything that doesn't fit their narrative. That's why the leftist media meticulously endorses and encourages their ideology/concepts/opinions and no longer makes any effort to be accurate, honest, or include all pertinent information.

If the left was interested in exploring all the data, actually hearing and considering any opposing points of view, consequences of policy, actually getting it right, the honorable among them wouldn't be leftists.

Likewise if the more radical of the right was more interested in getting it right than having their point of view sanctified, they wouldn't be engaging in rhetoric and information that actually cannot be confirmed.

I am quite confident that the moderate and extreme left greatly outnumbers the radical right though.
They're not outnumbered, they're out-shouted.

And for those who may think this video is not real... it is.

New York Times, MSNBC and NPR all did a story on this video.
All of the stations who did this are owned by Sinclair Broadcast Group.
Sinclair owns 150+ broadcast stations and every single one of them recited this message.

The left has the biggest bullhorns, i.e. over-air, cable, and satellite.

The right is limited to podcasts (Bannon, Kirk, etcetera), AM radio, and media like Rumble....You can't just push a button and bring that stuff into your home.
Ah okay. I agree that the left controls all but a tiny percentage of mass media and that makes it very difficult to inform people, especially those who really don't want to be informed of anything different from what they have chosen to believe. Fox News and Newsmax and OANN, whatever their 'sins', do report on a lot of news that the alphabet channels totally ignore. But Fox and Newsmax and OANN combined reach about 1% of the population if that.

I still maintain the radical right--that would be the far right extreme--are not all that many--they are strongly outnumbered by the left--though they can be very vocal. They can be as bad as the left in refusing to accept information that mitigates or refutes what they have chosen to believe and report as fact. And some are just as dishonest as the left twisting what people say or attributing false quotes or facts to people. And when I try to correct a flawed or dishonest premise, they will attack me with just as much venom as anybody on the left does. And that is unfortunate and does not help our cause or vision at all.

And unfortunately too many of us who want to get it right and get the right information out there do allow ourselves to be shouted down by those rightwing radicals or aggressively vocal leftists and decide it just isn't worth the effort to respond. I am as guilty of that as anybody.

Forum List

Back