This is funny

That it needs explaining to you just shows what a mental midget you are. You're not worth anyone's time.
No, really, explain. Who makes the billions of dollars now being spent on health insurance? Rich insurance companies or poor people?

Do you understand that premiums are going up because costs are going up because more coverage is mandated...more money is flowing in the front door...then out the back

To whom? Flowing out the back TO WHOM?

Who is making the money off of this law? Rich people or poor people?

The insurance companies are making the money off of this deal. Rich job creators are making more money with which to create more jobs. Isn't that what Republicans want?
I am no more inclined to give my money to a corporation than I am to this government.

Obama is taking another "Victory Lap" about how many people who are forced to sign up for healthcare.

Obama is the guy who holds a loaded gun to someone's head and says "If you don't sign this contract, I'm going to blow your brains out". After you sign the contract he yells, "Success!!!".

Are people really this stupid?

So what's the bad part?

Obama is taking another "Victory Lap" about how many people who are forced to sign up for healthcare.

Obama is the guy who holds a loaded gun to someone's head and says "If you don't sign this contract, I'm going to blow your brains out". After you sign the contract he yells, "Success!!!".

Are people really this stupid?

So what's the bad part?

Hehe... yup!

Forum List

Back