This is How Clinton Campaign Will Try to Suppress Trump Ground Game on Election Day

RPT: Aggressive Protesters Push, Spit on Trump Supporters at Fundraiser
This is how Clinton supporters will try to shut down a Trump ground game on Election Day. Violence and intimidation. Local police need to stand by for a violent Election Day due to intolerance from the left.
Pfft. Any such shenanigans will be from the Trump poll watchers pumped up with a certainty cheating will be everywhere when they roll over to the dark side of town to catch them at it.

Oh please the new black panther terrorists will be there with their guns trying to intimidate people...as usual.
Got any evidence of that or are you making ass noise as usual?

This is how Clinton supporters will try to shut down a Trump ground game on Election Day. Violence and intimidation. Local police need to stand by for a violent Election Day due to intolerance from the left.
Not a bad idea. I'll have to see if I can organize that.
Let me know where so I can personally engage your fucking stupid ass.
And do what? cry?
No. Stomp his fucking eye out of its socket.

Not one fucking person is going to take your ridiculous threat seriously, pussy.

And do what? cry?
Of course you will dear.

Smart move. Set up the excuses for losing in November now.
Nope, just exposing the fact that subversive elements in our nation are going to try to usurp the election.

And do what? cry?
Of course you will dear.
Gotta stand up for America.

Smart move. Set up the excuses for losing in November now.
Nope, just exposing the fact that subversive elements in our nation are going to try to usurp the election.

Did Breitbart's ghost tell you or do you believe in even more outlandish sources like Alex Jones?

Pfft. Any such shenanigans will be from the Trump poll watchers pumped up with a certainty cheating will be everywhere when they roll over to the dark side of town to catch them at it.
Doubtful. So you agree with Trump supporters being attacked? There will be no Trump poll watchers in ethnic urban precincts so the over vote and fraud will be appaling in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.
I don't agree with anything ugly or disrespectful in the political process. this plan to stalk the mostly AA polling places for alleged cheats is probably a bad idea. Black people have to wait a lot longer in the cold to vote and a bunch of loud mouthed assholes from the suburbs walking around giving people the stink eye might get someone's ass kicked.

Oh please the new black panther terrorists will be there with their guns trying to intimidate people...as usual.
See post from the pot smoking lizard guy whatever his screen name is. He said its in his latest pamphlet.

See post from the pot smoking lizard guy whatever his screen name is. He said its in his latest pamphlet.

That is evidence? HA! wahhhut?

It's in all of our latest pamphlets. If you're not going to wear Hillary gear, keep your head down and don't make eye contact while walking into the poll. Maybe we won't notice you.

Doubtful. So you agree with Trump supporters being attacked? There will be no Trump poll watchers in ethnic urban precincts so the over vote and fraud will be appaling in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.
I don't agree with anything ugly or disrespectful in the political process. this plan to stalk the mostly AA polling places for alleged cheats is probably a bad idea. Black people have to wait a lot longer in the cold to vote and a bunch of loud mouthed assholes from the suburbs walking around giving people the stink eye might get someone's ass kicked.
You didn't see the post did you? Nobody is going to patrol inner city urban polls to disrupt black vote. More paranoid imagined racism to motivate the ignorance of Democrats.

You didn't see the post did you? Nobody is going to patrol inner city urban polls to disrupt black vote. More paranoid imagined racism to motivate the ignorance of Democrats.
Of course not. You Trump supporters are terrified of black people. Most of you have never even met one. You wouldn't even know where to go to patrol.

It's in all of our latest pamphlets. If you're not going to wear Hillary gear, keep your head down and don't make eye contact while walking into the poll. Maybe we won't notice you.
You can't wear campaign gear in a polling place in most states. So what your saying is your going to intimidate elderly white people from voting as the attempt to enter the polls.

You can't wear campaign gear in a polling place in most states. So what your saying is your going to intimidate elderly white people from voting as the attempt to enter the polls.
If they're elderly Soros will give us a bonus. Are you elderly?

Of course not. You Trump supporters are terrified of black people. Most of you have never even met one. You wouldn't even know where to go to patrol.
I've beat the shit out of a few. Work with many. Many are my friends. Trust me, I am an equal opportunity ass kicker.

Correct me if I'm wrong, my dog ate my pamphlet. However I believe hijabs are accepted in lieu of CG (Clinton Gear)?

I've best the shit out of a few. Work with many. Many are my friends. Trust me, I am an equal opportunity ass kicker.
Would you say that some of your best friends are black?

Forum List

Back