🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is how you create an Echo Chamber

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
From Sec. Pompeo himself:

@mikepompeo

This is how you create an echo chamber...

echochamber.jpeg

No. That's how you REJECT a right wing echo chamber....or migrate to Parler...where you make a new right wing echo chamber. :)

No. That's how you REJECT a right wing echo chamber....or migrate to Parler...where you make a new right wing echo chamber. :)

That's what the Big Tech want, a divided nation. One which supports America and the other than supports China while profiting by selling to the very Americans they despise.

You see that tornado in your avatar?? You'll be seeing it soon I think, coming right down your alley bub.
[/QUOTE]

I've already seen one up close, slinky. If what happened on Wednesday is the best "tornado" you got, I'm not worried. There are enough sane and rational people in this country to counter the crazies.

You see that tornado in your avatar?? You'll be seeing it soon I think, coming right down your alley bub.

I've already seen one up close, slinky. If what happened on Wednesday is the best "tornado" you got, I'm not worried. There are enough sane and rational people in this country to counter the crazies.
[/QUOTE]
Kool. I'm a weather nut, tell me about it. No. I mean a tornado of a sudden economic stop of everybody who got cheated. Trump will tell us what to do on 1/21 at noon at his huge rally. 1st step is sell all social media stocks and Amazon to start. Maybe a day we run the banks to hell. Lotsa stuff we can do. It will be a suprize......suprize....suuuprize.

Btw. Sell any social media stock Monday or you'll really lose your ass Monday.

Forum List

Back