THIS, Is Identity Politics

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I have read at least one assessment here that claims that the reason for the rise of Trump was due to leftist over use of poitical correctness and identity politics. Apparently that person missed at least 40 years of Republican use of identity politics starting at minimum with the Reagan story of the black welfare queen. Here is a classic example of Republican identity politics.

And then when Republicans are called on ths obvious racism, they whine about Democrats playing identity politcs and idiots actually cosign it blaming democrats with them.

I have read at least one assessment here that claims that the reason for the rise of Trump was due to leftist over use of poitical correctness and identity politics. Apparently that person missed at least 40 years of Republican use of identity politics starting at minimum with the Reagan story of the black welfare queen. Here is a classic example of Republican identity politics.

And then when Republicans are called on ths obvious racism, they whine about Democrats playing identity politcs and idiots actually cosign it blaming democrats with them.

I have read at least one assessment here that claims that the reason for the rise of Trump was due to leftist over use of poitical correctness and identity politics.

It's true, they did.

Apparently that person missed at least 40 years of Republican use of identity politics starting at minimum with the Reagan story of the black welfare queen.

There were welfare queens, it's true.

Here is a classic example of Republican identity politics.

Identify the shit out of illegal aliens.

And then when Republicans are called on ths obvious racism

Are Illegal aliens a race?

Nope. There is no confusion. Repubicans have ALWAYS been the users of identity politics.

giphy.webp

WEF shillbots and NPCs are desperately gaslighting black Americans to stop the bleeding of black voters to Trump.

Black Americans that aren't totally brainwashed by their democrat masters are waking up to the fact that democrats are America's enemy.

Democrats = traitors intentionally collapsing America to usher in the great reset.

Democrats = WEF

Did Reagan even say that she was black? Did he say only blacks can be welfare queens?

Forum List

Back