This is insane.

Consciousness is what makes us distinct as humans, arguably.
And arguably, it is not; each human live is distinct from another in a number of ways that have nothing to do with consciousness not the least of which is DNA.

But, assuming you are correct... how is "distinctiveness" the sound and relevant distinction between one human life and another to the degree that makes the convenience of one more important than the life of the another?
Keep repeating shit when I've already stated a fetus is not a human life, as it hasn't experienced consciousness

You really are a clueless dumbass
As are you, slur words do nothing.

Unborn babies experience consciousness, only a complete tool would state they do not.

Fetal Psychology
Yeah, leaderu is DEFINITELY a website to be getting information from with a 1998 study that has no relevance, as it is bullshit. Yeah, if we follow this, almost all animals have consciousness. Oh, what a good looking website: Leadership University
This is another one of their papers, give me some actual fucking science: The Psychology of Atheism

Anybody want to live next to an abortion factory? Anybody want their kid wandering in to a clinic and witnessing a full term baby stabbed in the back of the head and it's brain sucked out with a Frankenstein machine or stumbling over garbage cans full of human remains? At least they apparently have health inspectors monitoring abortion mills in Alabama. Philadelphia politicians never inspected local abortion clinics until Dr. Gosnel's house of horrors was revealed when a "patient" died.

And arguably, it is not; each human live is distinct from another in a number of ways that have nothing to do with consciousness not the least of which is DNA.

But, assuming you are correct... how is "distinctiveness" the sound and relevant distinction between one human life and another to the degree that makes the convenience of one more important than the life of the another?
Keep repeating shit when I've already stated a fetus is not a human life, as it hasn't experienced consciousness

Unborn babies experience consciousness, only a complete tool would state they do not.

Fetal Psychology
Yeah, leaderu is DEFINITELY a website to be getting information from with a 1998 study that has no relevance, as it is bullshit. Yeah, if we follow this, almost all animals have consciousness. Oh, what a good looking website: Leadership University
This is another one of their papers, give me some actual fucking science: The Psychology of Atheism

Wahhhhh I don't like your source so I'm going to act like a petulant child. Sit down, moron, you've never been pregnant and are clueless. TOTALLY CLUELESS

Fetal Psychology

Wahhhhh I don't like your source so I'm going to act like a petulant child. Sit down, moron, you've never been pregnant and are clueless. TOTALLY CLUELESS
You may want to use actual science:
When Does Consciousness Arise in Human Babies - Scientific American

Fetal Psychology

Wahhhhh, once again, sit down, clueless moron. You're a nothing, learn your place

Fetal Psychology

Wahhhhh, once again, sit down, clueless moron. You're a nothing, learn your place
I actually read the paper you posted, it's literal bullshit from one of the most biased sources of "science"
1998? Oh please, give me a study post 2000, just one.

Fetal Psychology

I actually read the paper you posted, it's literal bullshit from one of the most biased sources of "science"
507757719_cry_baby_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Fine, ignore me, anyone will know the website you've posted is actual bullshit.
The only viable conscious time, as discussed on the study you've posted, is 32 weeks.

The only viable conscious time, as discussed on the study you've posted, is 32 weeks.
tempertantrumgif.gif

tempertantrumgif.gif
You are the one whining, I actually read and checked the paper you've posted, although I'd expect nothing less from a homophobe like yourself.

tempertantrumgif.gif
You are the one whining, I actually read and checked the paper you've posted, although I'd expect nothing less from a homophobe like yourself.
tantrum-2.gif

Alabama Republican pushes bill that treats abortion clinics like sex offenders

More end-runs around Roe v. Wade.

State Rep. Ed Henry’s measure, House Bill 527, would prevent state health officials from issuing or renewing licenses to any clinics operating within 2,000 feet of a school. The statute would directly affect the Alabama Women’s Center for Reproductive Alternatives Services, which is currently located across the street from the former site of a local middle school.

Every low-income middle school and high school should have a health clinic across the street. Hell, put it on school grounds.

Do "christian" conservatives in the South realize that the U.S.A. goes out of its way to outsource low paying jobs? We've gutted our manufacturing sector. Do they not see all closed and boarded up factories?? Their parents can't work because there are NO JOBS. So we feed and educated these kids until they are old enough not to work and have babies of their own!!! Insanity!!!

Do these anti-choice Nazis realize that more poor unwanted kids on welfare is not the answer?
It is insane.

It's also ridiculous and unwarranted, clear contempt for the privacy rights of women.

I have not followed the discussion...is Marx saying if you're not conscious you can be killed?

He's clueless and anyone that supports the murder of the most innocent of all has issues, deep rooted issues. The moron isn't worth your or my time

I have not followed the discussion...is Marx saying if you're not conscious you can be killed?

He's clueless and anyone that supports the murder of the most innocent of all has issues, deep rooted issues. The moron isn't worth your or my time
Are you kidding me? It's not murder, your own study even SHOWS THIS. LOL

Yawn...go bother someone else, moron. I do not take anything you spew serious. You're just another left loon annoyance.

Forum List

Back