This is insane.

I always think it's funny how conservatives are always praising small government, but they want to restrict women's rights, increase military spending....
And this is where we split.Murder is murder is murder. Period. If you don't want a kid don't get pregnant if you NEVER want a child get sterilized to make sure. If you get pregnant give baby up for adoption...why kill the baby?
It's a fetus.
And you're an asshole.

Who really cares? More phony "war on women" crap that has failed for Democrats. Doubling down on stupid seldom works.

I always think it's funny how conservatives are always praising small government, but they want to restrict women's rights, increase military spending....
And this is where we split.Murder is murder is murder. Period. If you don't want a kid don't get pregnant if you NEVER want a child get sterilized to make sure. If you get pregnant give baby up for adoption...why kill the baby?
It's a fetus.
And you're an asshole.
It's a fetus, I'm sorry if you are against women's rights.

In your mind, how does the convenience of one human life take precedence over the life of another?
One life has consciousness
How is that relevant to the degree necessary to make the distinction in question?
I define life as experiencing consciousness, at least once.
That's not what I asked.
How is "consciousness" the sound and relevant distinction between one human life and another to the degree that makes the convenience of one more important than the life of the another?
Consciousness is what makes us distinct as humans, arguably.
And arguably, it is not; each human live is distinct from another in a number of ways that have nothing to do with consciousness not the least of which is DNA.

But, assuming you are correct... how is "distinctiveness" the sound and relevant distinction between one human life and another to the degree that makes the convenience of one more important than the life of the another?

One life has consciousness
How is that relevant to the degree necessary to make the distinction in question?
That's not what I asked.
How is "consciousness" the sound and relevant distinction between one human life and another to the degree that makes the convenience of one more important than the life of the another?
And arguably, it is not; each human live is distinct from another in a number of ways that have nothing to do with consciousness not the least of which is DNA.

But, assuming you are correct... how is "distinctiveness" the sound and relevant distinction between one human life and another to the degree that makes the convenience of one more important than the life of the another?
Keep repeating shit when I've already stated a fetus is not a human life, as it hasn't experienced consciousness

From the link:

"You can’t pass a law taking away somebodies business just because you don’t like it," executive director Susan Watson said. "It is yet again the legislators are proposing these bills that are going to cost the state of Alabama a whole lot of money."

Democrats only feel that way about businesses they support. When it comes to gun shops, ammo shops, coal plants, loan companies, auto companies, oil companies and insurance companies, the Dems are all about shutting them down or taking control.

Most of the complaints in the article regard the law requiring abortion clinics to be near hospitals and have doctors who can admit patients when something goes wrong. How awful would it be to save a woman's life when an abortion procedure went wrong? Oh, the horror!!

One clinic says it's in danger because it's near an old school. Well, the proposed law states they can't be near schools, not buildings that used to be schools. Sounds like a lot of panic over nothing. Libs would have abortion clinics in the schools if they could get away with it.

That's not what I asked.
Keep repeating shit when I've already stated a fetus is not a human life, as it hasn't experienced consciousness
Yes, you said that; I've been asking you to show how that standard is sound.
I ask again::
How is "distinctiveness" the sound and relevant distinction between one human life and another to the degree that makes the convenience of one more important than the life of the another?

That's not what I asked.
How is "distinctiveness" the sound and relevant distinction between one human life and another to the degree that makes the convenience of one more important than the life of the another?
I don't consider a fetus a human life, no consciousness, quit parroting shit.

That's not what I asked.

By that standard neither are you.

That's not what I asked.

By that standard neither are you.
Sorry, I care for women's rights.

That's not what I asked.
I don't consider a fetus a human life, no consciousness,
Yes, you said that. I've been asking you to show how your standard is sound.

Normally, honest, thinking people who understand how their position is sound can explain it; honest, thinking people who cannot explain how their position is sound re-valuate said position and adjust it as needed.

To that end, I ask again::

Normally, honest, thinking people who understand how their position is sound can explain it; honest, thinking people who cannot explain how their position is sound re-valuate said position and adjust it as needed.

You're asking me to compare human life, when I don't view one as human. Keep parroting.

You're asking me to compare human life, when I don't view one as human.

In continually refusing to answer those questions, it is clear you either do not understand those questions or know you cannot answer them in a way that allows you to continue to hold your position that, to you, convenience is more important than human life -- you know you cannot explain how your position is sound, and yet you refuse to re-evaluate that position.

Clearly, we both know where you sit on the "honest, thinking" scale.

Last edited:

In continually refusing to answer those questions, it is clear you either do not understand those questions or know you cannot answer them in a way that allows you to continue to hold your position that, to you, convenience is more important than human life -- you know you cannot explain how your position is sound, and yet you refuse to re-evaluate that position.

It's typical of the anti abortion group to put forth this sort of rhetoric. My standard is my standard, sorry if you disagree.

Alabama Republican pushes bill that treats abortion clinics like sex offenders

More end-runs around Roe v. Wade.

State Rep. Ed Henry’s measure, House Bill 527, would prevent state health officials from issuing or renewing licenses to any clinics operating within 2,000 feet of a school. The statute would directly affect the Alabama Women’s Center for Reproductive Alternatives Services, which is currently located across the street from the former site of a local middle school.

Every low-income middle school and high school should have a health clinic across the street. Hell, put it on school grounds.

Do "christian" conservatives in the South realize that the U.S.A. goes out of its way to outsource low paying jobs? We've gutted our manufacturing sector. Do they not see all closed and boarded up factories?? Their parents can't work because there are NO JOBS. So we feed and educated these kids until they are old enough not to work and have babies of their own!!! Insanity!!!

Do these anti-choice Nazis realize that more poor unwanted kids on welfare is not the answer?
No. They want more breeding stock, so that Walmart can restock the shelves and evangelicals can fill their mega churches. Mexicans are okay, but they just don't vote the 'right way' enough.

It's typical of the anti abortion group to put forth this sort of rhetoric. My standard is my standard, sorry if you disagree.
You do not understand how your standard is sound, and so you hold it regardless it logic, reason or any argument to the contrary (see: bigot - definition of bigot by The Free Dictionary).
This is typical of those who believe their convenience is more important than innocent human life.

Yes. They think that government should be restricted to warfare and the womb.

oh, a few other things I suppose... criminalizing drugs... forcing children to pray... but very limited, yeah...

That's not what I asked.

You really are a clueless dumbass

That's not what I asked.

As are you, slur words do nothing.

That's not what I asked.

As are you, slur words do nothing.

Unborn babies experience consciousness, only a complete tool would state they do not.

Fetal Psychology

Forum List

Back