This is ISIS

Apparently the Isis terrorists told the Christian to leave or face the consequences, just like in Gaza. Shit happens in war.
Read my sig line.

Were those infidels firing rockets at ISIL towns and cities? Were they building tunnels into those towns and cities to allow terror-rats access to ISIL civilians? Frankly, you're a little too comfortable with radical Islamic terrorism. :cool:

Apparently the Isis terrorists told the Christian to leave or face the consequences, just like in Gaza. Shit happens in war.
Read my sig line.

Were those infidels firing rockets at ISIL towns and cities? Were they building tunnels into those towns and cities to allow terror-rats access to ISIL civilians? Frankly, you're a little too comfortable with radical Islamic terrorism. :cool:
Its war, collateral damage happens just like in Gaza. Check out the threads on women and children killed in safe havens in Gaza, its war so suck it up.

Read my sig line.

Its war, collateral damage happens just like in Gaza. Check out the threads on women and children killed in safe havens in Gaza, its war so suck it up.

So you approve of ISIS war on Christians. Of course, that war does not have the territorial or self-defense components of Israel's Operation Whup Ass but rather is an assault on peaceful people. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back