This is just the beginning: the reclaiming of America !

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Going back to abortion being banned. Back in the days when sanity was in style, instead of woke lunacy.
Yes, this is just the beginning. And what other facets of US culture are going to be restored ? Here are some of the wreckages of US culture that are going to be abolished >>

1. Same-sex marriage abolished.
2. LGBT loons being allowed to teach in schools.
3. Affirmative Action discrimination (reparation$$ to white victims).
4. Railroaded police - now to be freed from prison
5. Illegal immigration - Mass deportation program of illegal aliens
(Operation Wetback 2)
6. CRT nationwide ban
7. Removed statues restored
8. Twitter cleaned up -1000 employees fired and replaced.
9. Biden impeached and removed. Harris walks away.
10. Nationwide CCW will replace stiff gun control.
11. Blocking traffic abolished- life imprisonment for offenders.
12. 2020 "election" fraud verified. Trump becomes president.

And this is just for starters.

Going back to abortion being banned. Back in the days when sanity was in style, instead of woke lunacy.
Yes, this is just the beginning. And what other facets of US culture are going to be restored ? Here are some of the wreckages of US culture that are going to be abolished >>

1. Same-sex marriage.
5. Illegal immigration - Mass deportation program of illegal aliens (Operation Wetback 2)
6. CRT nationwide

I pray to God that you’re right…Hip to be sane has to cycle back around…right?

1. Same-sex marriage.
(Operation Wetback 2)
6. CRT nationwide ban

While I want to see all of these things come to pass I fear achieving them will require war. Such things cannot simply be reversed or overturned . . . they must be eradicated; sort of like sealing a demon away in some deep, deep underground tomb.

While I want to see all of these things come to pass I fear achieving them will require war. Such things cannot simply be reversed or overturned . . . they must be eradicated; sort of like sealing a demon away in some deep, deep underground tomb.
Democrats have been making "war" on America for 50 years. Now we fight back...and WIN.

I don't know what the USMB record is for positive ratings of an OP, but I'm shooting for 25 on this one.

To continue the list
The re rising of unions. Time for workers to take a stand when they're getting the shaft.
We don't want the 50s back. I lived thru them and they weren't the good ole days.
People struggled big time.

To continue the list
The re rising of unions. Time for workers to take a stand when they're getting the shaft.
We don't want the 50s back. I lived thru them and they weren't the good ole days.
People struggled big time.

Workers aren't getting the shaft. We have federal and state laws that prevent that.

The only people "getting the shaft" are self proclaimed ones that complain they don't make a wage to support their family with a single income when their job is unskiled labor working at Starbucks, packing boxes at Amazon or stocking shelves at Walmart. Unskilled labor doesn't deserve skilled labor wages. Even if a McDonald's employee made 25 bucks an hour my job would have to pay me 70 dollars an hour and our economy would be right back where it is now because a box of cereal will be 19 dollars.

Last edited:
Workers aren't getting the shaft. We federal and state laws that prevent that.

The only people "getting the shaft" are self proclaimed ones that complain they don't make a wage to support their family with a single income when their job is unskiled labor working at Starbucks, packing boxes at Amazon or stocking shelves at Walmart. Unskilled labor doesn't deserve skilled labor wages. Even if a McDonald's employee made 25 bucks an hour my job would have to pay me 70 dollars an hour and our economy would be right back where it is now because a box of cereal will be 19 dollars.
"We have" I think is what you were going for there, might want to edit.

1. Same-sex marriage abolished.
(Operation Wetback 2)
6. CRT nationwide ban
12. 2020 "election" fraud verified. Trump becomes president.

😄

I love when these cucks come by to share their fantasies with us because look how unattainable all of that nonsense is. What a bunch of losers. 😂 How would any of that even get done? Do you clowns know how laws and government even work?

Congratulations.
Didn’t your dark ancestors migrate here because of white nationalist christian theocracy?
Don’t dark people come here by the millions because of white nationalist christian theocracy?
Haven’t you noticed; NOBODY migrates to nations not run by white nationalist christians?
Why do you think that is? Is it because white nationalist christian theocracy is bad for a nation?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back