This is just the beginning: the reclaiming of America !

What's been happening is you have mostly been losing this entire time. 😆 Those things you listed are mostly our victories and all you can do about them is fantasize about taking them away. 😄
Maybe you've been living in a closet for the past 2 weeks. Those things ARE being taken away, right now. Starting with Twitter and Roe vs Wade. Just the beginning.

1652208023886.png

Going back to abortion being banned. Back in the days when sanity was in style, instead of woke lunacy.
Yes, this is just the beginning. And what other facets of US culture are going to be restored ? Here are some of the wreckages of US culture that are going to be abolished >>

1. Same-sex marriage abolished.
2. LGBT loons being allowed to teach in schools.
3. Affirmative Action discrimination (reparation$$ to white victims).
4. Railroaded police - now to be freed from prison
5. Illegal immigration - Mass deportation program of illegal aliens
(Operation Wetback 2)
6. CRT nationwide ban
7. Removed statues restored
8. Twitter cleaned up -1000 employees fired and replaced.
9. Biden impeached and removed. Harris walks away.
10. Nationwide CCW will replace stiff gun control.
11. Blocking traffic abolished- life imprisonment for offenders.
12. 2020 "election" fraud verified. Trump becomes president.

And this is just for starters.
To add to your list: Never any rent controls.

Maybe you've been living in a closet for the past 2 weeks. Those things ARE being taken away, right now. Starting with Twitter and Roe vs Wade. Just the beginning.View attachment 642812
I'm not even on Twitter, why do you think I give a shit who owns it? 😄

Overturning Roe is likely to galvanize Democrats and Independents to the polls and abortion will still be legal in blue states.

More over I know the Republicans can't help themselves and when Roe is overturned they will pass some of the most hateful and draconian abortion bans imaginable. There's no bigger enemy to Republicans than themselves. Lord knows Biden and Pelosi don't know how to fight them. If you clowns didn't punch yourselves in face like you do with everything you'd probably be able to grift more dipshit Americans.

No, that IS not on my list. And laws against rent control exist in BLUE states all over the country, or did leftist OMISSION media "forget" about that too ?
Maybe you should move to a blue state since you're always bitching about rent control in you area.

I'm not even on Twitter, why do you think I give a shit who owns it? 😄

Overturning Roe is likely to galvanize Democrats and Independents to the polls and abortion will still be legal in blue states.

More over I know the Republicans can't help themselves and when Roe is overturned they will pass some of the most hateful and draconian abortion bans imaginable. There's no bigger enemy to Republicans than themselves. Lord knows Biden and Pelosi don't know how to fight them. If you clowns didn't punch yourselves in face like you do with everything you'd probably be able to grift more dipshit Americans.
I never indicated that you care about Twitter, I just mentioned that it is one of the beginnings of the disintegration of the left in America. Who cares what YOU think ? Are you even an American citizen ?

Overturning Roe, and the idiotic responses of Democrats is likely to galvanize Hispanic Democrats to NOT VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS, as they are overwhelmingly Catholic and detest abortion. The more Democrats protest this, the more votes they will LOSE.

Abortion is being considered to be banned NATIONWIDE. McConnell is suggesting that already.

Abortion is what is hateful and draconion - to the people being aborted. Just ask the adults whose mothers considered aborting them 30 or 40 years ago, and decided not to. And aren't YOU glad YOU didn't get aborted ?...... or would that have been OK with you too ? 😐

Forum List

Back