This is just the beginning: the reclaiming of America !

More like the beginning of the last stand for White Pride World Wide!

Bet-cha can't wait till they say it's time to start using the guns!

More like the beginning of the last stand for White Pride World Wide!

Bet-cha can't wait till they say it's time to start using the guns!
It is ALWAYS time to use the guns, if need be (as in cases of self-defense - a concept unknown to leftists)

If you want to admit to everyone you found that difficult to read I'm certainly not going to argue with you, Short Bus. 😄
If you want to admit that you dont even know that you can't speak English correctly, well...Not my problem.

Going back to abortion being banned. Back in the days when sanity was in style, instead of woke lunacy.
Yes, this is just the beginning. And what other facets of US culture are going to be restored ? Here are some of the wreckages of US culture that are going to be abolished >>

1. Same-sex marriage abolished.
2. LGBT loons being allowed to teach in schools.
3. Affirmative Action discrimination (reparation$$ to white victims).
4. Railroaded police - now to be freed from prison
5. Illegal immigration - Mass deportation program of illegal aliens
(Operation Wetback 2)
6. CRT nationwide ban
7. Removed statues restored
8. Twitter cleaned up -1000 employees fired and replaced.
9. Biden impeached and removed. Harris walks away.
10. Nationwide CCW will replace stiff gun control.
11. Blocking traffic abolished- life imprisonment for offenders.
12. 2020 "election" fraud verified. Trump becomes president.

And this is just for starters.
Back to cave man days. Enjoy the ignorance.

Going back to abortion being banned. Back in the days when sanity was in style, instead of woke lunacy.
Yes, this is just the beginning. And what other facets of US culture are going to be restored ? Here are some of the wreckages of US culture that are going to be abolished >>

1. Same-sex marriage abolished.
2. LGBT loons being allowed to teach in schools.
3. Affirmative Action discrimination (reparation$$ to white victims).
4. Railroaded police - now to be freed from prison
5. Illegal immigration - Mass deportation program of illegal aliens
(Operation Wetback 2)
6. CRT nationwide ban
7. Removed statues restored
8. Twitter cleaned up -1000 employees fired and replaced.
9. Biden impeached and removed. Harris walks away.
10. Nationwide CCW will replace stiff gun control.
11. Blocking traffic abolished- life imprisonment for offenders.
12. 2020 "election" fraud verified. Trump becomes president.

And this is just for starters.
You have such a mighty cancel culture.

Restoring the 2A must come next. They left loons will not go down quietly.

I never indicated that you care about Twitter, I just mentioned that it is one of the beginnings of the disintegration of the left in America. Who cares what YOU think ? Are you even an American citizen ?
Do you think Twitter is the Death Star or something? 😄 How is it going to... 😄... disintegrate the Left? I think you over estimate Twitter's actual power. I'm sure insecure little twats who seek validation on social media care but none of the rest of us do.
Overturning Roe, and the idiotic responses of Democrats is likely to galvanize Hispanic Democrats to NOT VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS, as they are overwhelmingly Catholic and detest abortion. The more Democrats protest this, the more votes they will LOSE.
Only if you think of Hispanics as a monolith. For instance the citizens of Argentina just legalized abortion in Dec. of 2020 and Columbia just ruled to decriminalize abortion up to 24 weeks. Ecudaor, Uruguay, and Mexico have legal abortion...
Abortion is being considered to be banned NATIONWIDE. McConnell is suggesting that already.
Which won't happen and if it did would see it wiped away with the next election.
Abortion is what is hateful and draconion - to the people being aborted.
So? Dont give a shit. You getate them then.
Just ask the adults whose mothers considered aborting them 30 or 40 years ago, and decided not to. And aren't YOU glad YOU didn't get aborted ?...... or would that have been OK with you too ? 😐
I'm glad my mother consented to having me. I don't give a shit about the 2 she aborted before me. 😁

If you want to admit that you dont even know that you can't speak English correctly, well...Not my problem.
I didn't admit to shit. You're the only one who admitted to difficulty reading and comprehending. 😄 Keep clowning yourself you fucking moron. 😂

I didn't admit to shit. You're the only one who admitted to difficulty reading and comprehending. 😄 Keep clowning yourself you fucking moron. 😂
I didnt "admit" difficulty, I stated it. Admit means wrongdoing, The wrong is all yours, because you are an illiterate foreigner, who can't speak or write English properly, and you're apparently too stupid to comprehend that. Not my problem. Ho hum. 😐

Do you think Twitter is the Death Star or something? 😄 How is it going to... 😄... disintegrate the Left? I think you over estimate Twitter's actual power. I'm sure insecure little twats who seek validation on social media care but none of the rest of us do.

Only if you think of Hispanics as a monolith. For instance the citizens of Argentina just legalized abortion in Dec. of 2020 and Columbia just ruled to decriminalize abortion up to 24 weeks. Ecudaor, Uruguay, and Mexico have legal abortion...

Which won't happen and if it did would see it wiped away with the next election.

So? Dont give a shit. You getate them then.

I'm glad my mother consented to having me. I don't give a shit about the 2 she aborted before me. 😁
1. You seem to have a hard time understanding posts. I never said Twitter was going to disintegrate America, but that it is just one stepping stone toward that happening (and a fairly major one).

2. I am a Hispanic American. I have many friends who are Hispanic, and I have visited their houses. Almost all have pictures of Jesus on their walls, and crucifixes. All are devout Catholics, who wear crosses and Our Lady of Guadalupe medallions, who hate abortion, hate LGBT, tran lunatics, and don't particularly like high inflation either. If Democrats think they can rely on the Hispanic vote in November, they are in for a rude awakening.

3. So you're cool with you not having been aborted. You're just not cool with other people not being aborted, right ? Right ? Right CG ? You hypocrite murderer!

Democrats are losing Hispanics on culture

President Joe Biden isn’t very popular with Hispanic Americans.
www.washingtonexaminer.com
www.washingtonexaminer.com

Democrats are losing Hispanic voters: Why? Listen and learn

If Democratic party leadership doesn’t shake up its strategy and listen to Hispanic voters, they are in for a red November.
www.yahoo.com
www.yahoo.com

Last edited:
I didnt "admit" difficulty, I stated it. Admit means wrongdoing, The wrong is all yours, because you are an illiterate foreigner, who can't speak or write English properly, and you're apparently too stupid to comprehend that. Not my problem. Ho hum. 😐
I'm actually American you moron and you aren't anyone's English teacher. Assigning yourself the speech police is bottom bitch levels of embarrassing. What next? You going to promote yourself to hall monitor? 😄

Forum List

Back