This Is No Way For A President To Act

I think it’s rather funny that we want to put Presidents in this mold where they are all supposed to act this way or that way these are individuals who all have their own style and personality part of Trumps appeal to a lot of people is the fact he doesn’t act like so many other Presidents before him. I will grant you that also turns a lot of people off say what you will about Trump he’s not predictable or boring.

Made ya look....
lol.gif

Whatever qualities the ordinary American believes a President should have, we know what we don't like. While #45 may be crude and rude and unaware of parts of the legal system, at least he acts like a grown man instead of a preening dipshit teenager:

obama13n-1-web.jpg

rs-185882-Screen-Shot-2015-02-12-at-2.28.12-PM.png

Whenever you cringe at something Trump says or does, remember what we had before.
geez.gif
I'll bet Putin misses his whipping boy.

Made ya look....
lol.gif

Whatever qualities the ordinary American believes a President should have, we know what we don't like. While #45 may be crude and rude and unaware of parts of the legal system, at least he acts like a grown man instead of a preening dipshit teenager:

obama13n-1-web.jpg

Whenever you cringe at something Trump says or does, remember what we had before.
geez.gif
Oh dear gawd!!

He's a human.....

& trump is sub human. i think he looks in the mirror & practices human emotion, yet always seems to come up short.

Made ya look....
lol.gif

obama13n-1-web.jpg

geez.gif
Oh dear gawd!!

He's a human.....

& trump is sub human. i think he looks in the mirror & practices human emotion, yet always seems to come up short.
Trump is one spoiled rotten bitch...That is his problem.....

I think it’s rather funny that we want to put Presidents in this mold where they are all supposed to act this way or that way these are individuals who all have their own style and personality part of Trumps appeal to a lot of people is the fact he doesn’t act like so many other Presidents before him. I will grant you that also turns a lot of people off say what you will about Trump he’s not predictable or boring.

he's predictable at being a world class bullshitter with a forked tongue.

Ironically your response was just as predictable.

Made ya look....
lol.gif

obama13n-1-web.jpg

geez.gif

The Leftist Standard they were delighted with:

_MG_9299_0.jpg
Barack-Obama2.jpg
checkthatass.png
obama_smoking.png
obama-riding-a-girl-bike.jpg
Obama-giving-the-finger.jpg
obama-smoking-340x224.jpg
Obama-throws-like-a-girl1.jpg
Obama-Shake-5.jpg
Obama.Muslim.Garb_.jpg
2012-04-110-humor-obama.jpg
Perry_Obama-2.jpg
Screen-Shot-2013-10-28-at-10.38.16-AM.jpg
snzyw.jpg

lol.... i'm not the one that holds the title 'liar of the year', like donny from queens.

lol.... i'm not the one that holds the title 'liar of the year', like donny from queens.
According to who? You? The so called un biased fact checkers? The MSM who still can’t accept the fact there chosen one lost? Probably a good thing for all concerned people here don’t fact checked on everything they post.

According to who? You? The so called un biased fact checkers? The MSM who still can’t accept the fact there chosen one lost? Probably a good thing for all concerned people here don’t fact checked on everything they post.

oh good god, do your legs cramp from bending over & grabbing your ankles for trump?

The song is about Trump, it is an official praise song sung in churches all around the country.
Like I said it's ADULTS singing it. Get back to me when kids are forced to sing songs doing nothing but praising Trump.

So, you think it is a good thing for ADULTS to sing a worship song about another human being.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.
No, I really don't. But one is adults doing it, and the other is children.

Yep, I personally find the adults doing it scarier than the kids doing it. It was one school class that did it for Obama and the got trashed for doing so.

The Trump song is a registered worship song, meaning any church that wants can sing it.

I bet you don't like "God Bless America" either.

Actually I do, because it is about God and not worshiping another human being.

You go right on worshiping Trump as I am sure that gets you all warm and safe feeling inside.

Obama was playful instead of stuck up. That's a typical quality for parents of teenage kids. He was CLEARLY into his kids.

I had several teenage kids...never made faces in front of a mirror about it.
Your kids must have had a great time with you.

“Dad, why weren’t you smiling during my graduation?”

“Smiling is for faggots, little rocket man! Sad!”

Made ya look....
lol.gif

obama13n-1-web.jpg

geez.gif
I see Obama is still occupying space in your little head.

Does your half-broken pecker move when you think about him?

Made ya look....
lol.gif

obama13n-1-web.jpg

geez.gif

The Leftist Standard they were delighted with:

View attachment 180478 View attachment 180479 View attachment 180480 View attachment 180481 View attachment 180482 View attachment 180483 View attachment 180484 View attachment 180485 View attachment 180486 View attachment 180487 View attachment 180488 View attachment 180489 View attachment 180490 View attachment 180491
Ohhh scary black man. Did you wet your panties?

Made ya look....
lol.gif

obama13n-1-web.jpg

geez.gif

You do realize that what Obama was doing was trying to look like a real person. Politicians do that.

Trump doesn't need to, he looks like an asshole anyway.

Made ya look....
lol.gif

You do realize that what Obama was doing was trying to look like a real person. Politicians do that. Trump doesn't need to, he looks like an asshole anyway.

So that is what Obama thinks the average "real" person on the street looks like? I see. And when Obama does it, he's just trying to be real. When Trump does it, he's just an asshole. I see now.

Your cognitive bias is even more astounding than previously realized!

Made ya look....
lol.gif

obama13n-1-web.jpg

geez.gif
How+to+use+a+selfie+stick+an+illustrated+guide_2d4e3e_5478511.jpg

Forum List

Back