This Is No Way For A President To Act

I see the cult of the personality is up early today.....EBT benefits running low?
eat.gif
^irony

The problem with irony is that it takes a base level of intelligence to recognize it. Thus it is lost on people like the OP.

So damn true.

LOL.... wow. This makes you feel better about supporting Trump? Weak.
No maybe because the economy is booming, taxes are down, jobs are coming back, and wages are going up. Something we didn't see under Obama. He told us jobs are gone and not coming back. Well thankfully Trump is proving him wrong.

You're offering this post up as an excuse for accepting Trump's insanity. No thanks.

And no, I can't be bought off with money, like so many Republican lap-dogs.
Insanity were Obama supporters. Tingle up the leg. Making elementary students sing songs praising Obama. One reporter I remember said Obama had to be smart because how defined the crease in his pants were. I mean you people worshipped that man.

You mean sort of like this

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song
Adults singing make America great again. Compared to elementary kids forced to sing songs about praising a man? Really?

Thanks, that was the response I was expecting.

No maybe because the economy is booming, taxes are down, jobs are coming back, and wages are going up. Something we didn't see under Obama. He told us jobs are gone and not coming back. Well thankfully Trump is proving him wrong.

You're offering this post up as an excuse for accepting Trump's insanity. No thanks.

Insanity were Obama supporters. Tingle up the leg. Making elementary students sing songs praising Obama. One reporter I remember said Obama had to be smart because how defined the crease in his pants were. I mean you people worshipped that man.

Adults singing make America great again. Compared to elementary kids forced to sing songs about praising a man? Really?

After Obama I was singing make America great again. But I wouldn't sing a song praising Trump, and I damn sure wouldn't force my kid to.

Made ya look....
lol.gif

Whatever qualities the ordinary American believes a President should have, we know what we don't like. While #45 may be crude and rude and unaware of parts of the legal system, at least he acts like a grown man instead of a preening dipshit teenager:

obama13n-1-web.jpg

rs-185882-Screen-Shot-2015-02-12-at-2.28.12-PM.png

Whenever you cringe at something Trump says or does, remember what we had before.
geez.gif

Earth shattering

Why do conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies?

Considering the idiot they are propping up parity is impossible so they do their best and just make shit up.

However, I'm sure Mac we'll be here at any moment to let us know that both sides are equal.

After Obama I was singing make America great again. But I wouldn't sing a song praising Trump, and I damn sure wouldn't force my kid to.

The song is about Trump, it is an official praise song sung in churches all around the country.

The song is about Trump, it is an official praise song sung in churches all around the country.
Like I said it's ADULTS singing it. Get back to me when kids are forced to sing songs doing nothing but praising Trump.

Like I said it's ADULTS singing it. Get back to me when kids are forced to sing songs doing nothing but praising Trump.

So, you think it is a good thing for ADULTS to sing a worship song about another human being.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

So, you think it is a good thing for ADULTS to sing a worship song about another human being.

No, I really don't. But one is adults doing it, and the other is children.

Yep, I personally find the adults doing it scarier than the kids doing it. It was one school class that did it for Obama and the got trashed for doing so.

The Trump song is a registered worship song, meaning any church that wants can sing it.

Yep, I personally find the adults doing it scarier than the kids doing it. It was one school class that did it for Obama and the got trashed for doing so.

The Trump song is a registered worship song, meaning any church that wants can sing it.
The kids were forced to do it by adults. There were more than one. Google it, there are more than one class doing it.

Made ya look....
lol.gif

Whatever qualities the ordinary American believes a President should have, we know what we don't like. While #45 may be crude and rude and unaware of parts of the legal system, at least he acts like a grown man instead of a preening dipshit teenager:

Whenever you cringe at something Trump says or does, remember what we had before.
geez.gif

I am embarrassed for you in that you think making up cute little nicknames and giving them to people is how a grown man should act. That is actually how middle schoolers act, not grown men. Hell, even teenagers have moved past that for the most part.

Hate to agree, but u are correct, however I will say he’s done a pretty good job governing. That matters more.

7AF4B123-3C62-4341-AB42-DE7B9F017F6A.jpeg
Made ya look....
lol.gif

obama13n-1-web.jpg

geez.gif
Yes we had a gentleman and an adult in the White House before. Now we have a bonehead who wakes up each morning and starts attacking private citizens, world leaders, the people HE CHOSE to work for him and everyone in between.
Your Obama is example is ludicrous.

I am embarrassed for you in that you think making up cute little nicknames and giving them to people is how a grown man should act. That is actually how middle schoolers act, not grown men. Hell, even teenagers have moved past that for the most part.

The nicknames are hilarious.....Barry couldn't think of any...not bright enough to work an umbrella. :lol:

6227bd494691a79573152e19ebeb1406.jpg

are you kidding? seems like donny doesn't know how to be a dad or husband.

gettyimages-905327464-1520011716.jpg

I bet you don't like "God Bless America" either.

Made ya look....
lol.gif

obama13n-1-web.jpg

geez.gif
Oh dear gawd!!

He's a human.....

Forum List

Back