This. Is. Not. A. Trade. War.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Someone else gets it: "Much More Than a Trade War with China"

Amazing how many 'experts' think this is only a trade war or trade dispute with China. They then ramble on about this and that, uttering inane analysis, "This will only raise prices for Americans." As if anyone needs a PhD in economics for this, and as if the policy makers are too blind to see the deer in the road.

This.
Is.
Not.
A.
Trade.
War.

The trade battles are subcomponents of a much larger campaign. We are overthrowing the Chinese government. They've waged wars on us for decades.

Switch to Mexico.

Again, so-called experts analyzing this as if we are starting a trade war with Mexico. The Mexico tariffs are transparently a border issue.

When I was in high school, I got paddled for wearing rabbit skins and riding my sister's horse to school. Was I beaten by the principal because he liked to hit kids? No. I was paddled because I rode my sister's horse to school wearing rabbit skins. I never road Misty (horse) to school again.

Likewise, Mexico not only turns a blind eye to our border problem, Mexico facilitates the problem.

Make no mistake that there is an underlying reason: Mexico has had a longtime intention of taking some of the United States. Some will scoff at this, but only from ignorance. Those who have paid attention over the decades know this is true.

If Mexico does not help stem the tide, we can help them to reconsider, as did my Principal with his paddle.

Much More Than a Trade War with China

You can call it whatever but Trump is starting to make rich people lose money and make investors of all kinds very nervous. He's sowing the seeds of the next great recession. Oh well you can always blame it on democrats somehow.

When I was in high school, I got paddled for wearing rabbit skins and riding my sister's horse to school. Was I beaten by the principal because he liked to hit kids? No. I was paddled because I rode my sister's horse to school wearing rabbit skins. I never road Misty (horse) to school again.
Thank you. I appreciate you keeping us up to date with the loon view.

Mexico loves illegals. They send the American buck back to Mexico. That money is a big part of the Mexican economy.

As for trade. Trump is playing the long game. Getting trade on a level footing with countries who have long taken advantage of the US in trade.

Works for me.

You can call it whatever but Trump is starting to make rich people lose money and make investors of all kinds very nervous. He's sowing the seeds of the next great recession. Oh well you can always blame it on democrats somehow.
OMG! Trump is making rich people lose money! Damn him!
Rich people are the only thing standing between Trump and impeachment. They are the real "deep state" in our plutocracy.

Rich people are the only thing standing between Trump and impeachment. They are the real "deep state" in our plutocracy.
So rich people control Democrats like puppets.

Nope, just the establishment republicans that control the senate.

Impeachment is in Pelosi’s court, shitforbrains.

Congress can impeach any time they choose.

Why are Democrats protecting Trump? You say because Democrats are controlled by the rich.

Okay.

We are over throwing the Chinese government? What does Trump call it? Oh, yes, a trade war.

This presidency has done more to expose the left as frauds and morons than any other in history. What we see here folks is a liberal complaining that the president's policies are making the rich lose money. You can't make this shit up :lol:

Yeah, Trump is driving us into recession.

This isn't a trade war, it's trade suicide.

The DJIA closed at 18,332 the day The Lying Cocksucker's heir-apparent was defeated by Trump.

Right now, this very moment, it is at 24,881

Which means we have to lose 6,550 points just to be back where we were when the Lying Cocksucker was removed from Office.

The problem with dimocraps is, they're not just scum --

They're fucking stupid

dimocraps are simply poo-flinging monkeys in a cage.

They can't get their way, so they start throwing their own shit around like monkeys in a cage.

They have NO idea what that will accomplish, they just like doing it because --

It's the only thing they know how to do.

Someone else gets it: "Much More Than a Trade War with China"

Amazing how many 'experts' think this is only a trade war or trade dispute with China. They then ramble on about this and that, uttering inane analysis, "This will only raise prices for Americans." As if anyone needs a PhD in economics for this, and as if the policy makers are too blind to see the deer in the road.

This.
Is.
Not.
A.
Trade.
War.

The trade battles are subcomponents of a much larger campaign. We are overthrowing the Chinese government. They've waged wars on us for decades.

Switch to Mexico.

Again, so-called experts analyzing this as if we are starting a trade war with Mexico. The Mexico tariffs are transparently a border issue.

Likewise, Mexico not only turns a blind eye to our border problem, Mexico facilitates the problem.

Make no mistake that there is an underlying reason: Mexico has had a longtime intention of taking some of the United States. Some will scoff at this, but only from ignorance. Those who have paid attention over the decades know this is true.

If Mexico does not help stem the tide, we can help them to reconsider, as did my Principal with his paddle.

Much More Than a Trade War with China
Oh brother :rolleyes:

:lmao:

Yeah, Trump is driving us into recession.

This isn't a trade war, it's trade suicide.

The DJIA closed at 18,332 the day The Lying Cocksucker's heir-apparent was defeated by Trump.

Right now, this very moment, it is at 24,881

Which means we have to lose 6,550 points just to be back where we were when the Lying Cocksucker was removed from Office.

The problem with dimocraps is, they're not just scum --

They're fucking stupid

dimocraps are simply poo-flinging monkeys in a cage.

They can't get their way, so they start throwing their own shit around like monkeys in a cage.

They have NO idea what that will accomplish, they just like doing it because --

It's the only thing they know how to do.
The market went up over 12,000 points under Obama. Go fuck yourself.

The market went up over 12,000 points under Obama. Go fuck yourself.

You are a lying scum-sucking piece of dimocrap shit.

The DJIA closed at 9,625 on Nov 4, 2008. Do the math, Liar.

Strongest Election Day Stock Rally in 24 Years

After the lying dick-sucking obama took office, it fell another multi-thousand points because he was THE most incompetent cocksucker in human history, so being the lying pile of shit you are, you count the the lowest number DURING HIS TERM instead of from the beginning of his term.

United States bear market of 2007–09 - Wikipedia

The DJIA hit a market low of 6,469.95 on March 6, 2009

In case you're too stupid to know this, that was over 4 Months AFTER the Lying Cocksucker won.

What brought the economy back was the Fed pouring TRILLIONS (yes, TRILLIONS) of printed money into the system...... NOT anything the Lying Cocksucker did.

I don't mind partisanship but I DETEST lying scum

You qualify.

As does every dimocrap on the planet

dimocraps are scum

Forum List

Back