🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is Rdean. USMB Republicans keep saying I'm lying. Where are THEIR "facts"?

How can you be that stupid and still use a computer? That's what I want to know.
How can you expect people to believe he's that stupid, when you can't even address a single point he made?

I think your the dumbass for thinking you can get credit for something you haven't done.

According the police logs we now know that people who said Zimmerman only called the cops on black people was just another fabrication, like accusing Zimmerman of calling the cops on a seven year old boy because he "looked suspicious". It's clear that some on the left have far more outrage than they have facts. What else is new.
But he did call the cops on 46 occasions, which shows a track history of getting into other peoples business.

I'm still waiting for Deany to acknowledge that Democrats think unemployment stimulates the economy
I was recently unemployed. When I got my unemployment check, I went out and spent it on food, rent, gas, cable, phone, etc.

How is that not contributing to the economy?

Show us the 46 pages of police logs.

You made the claim and I think you're lying so prove your claim.

OK

George Zimmerman's Police Call History

You know, all I did was go to Google and type in, well, here let me show you:

zimmerman 46 pages of police logs

Did you see how that works? Just go to Google and type in the subject. Of course there are lots of lies. Look at right wingers. But this time, you can see they actually photocopied the police logs. Oh, and it seems there were 47, not 46.

So is it 46 pages or 47?

Yeah. Rdean musta lied when he said 46 instead of 47. Boy, you really told him.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm still waiting for Deany to acknowledge that Democrats think unemployment stimulates the economy

I never heard any Democrat ever say that. Please post a link. But I have heard Republicans say "feed the poor and they will breed" and "let him die". Want links?

According the police logs we now know that people who said Zimmerman only called the cops on black people was just another fabrication, like accusing Zimmerman of calling the cops on a seven year old boy because he "looked suspicious". It's clear that some on the left have far more outrage than they have facts. What else is new.
But he did call the cops on 46 occasions, which shows a track history of getting into other peoples business.

Yes it does. In fact I would not like to have a beer with this guy. He sounds like a tight ass. However, his 46 calls to the cops does not show a history of murder or racism.

I never heard any Democrat ever say that. Please post a link. But I have heard Republicans say "feed the poor and they will breed" and "let him die". Want links?

Pelosi says food stamps and unemployment benefits help grow the economy - by Bob Schmidt - Helium

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...loyment-actually-good-for-stimulates-economy/

Last edited:
How can you be that stupid and still use a computer? That's what I want to know.
How can you expect people to believe he's that stupid, when you can't even address a single point he made?

I think your the dumbass for thinking you can get credit for something you haven't done.

We've ALL addressed his points MANY times and he completely ignores it and goes right back to his lies day after day. There's been a lot of posters here that have proven to him he's lying, we've all given him facts, links, etc and it does not good! Why should we have to keep repeating ourselves? He just keep re-posting the same shit over and over......

See what I'm saying? They cry, they scream, they rant "liar". But no where is anything I've said disputed. Yea, yea, it's all stupid, but true. So true. But stupid. Remember Santorum?

"We will never have the elite, smart people".

That wasn't a complaint. It was a "boast". I hate to agree with Santorum, but more and more, it seems he is correct.

How many times do we have to dispute the shit you post? You don't accept proof, why should we bother anymore?

See what I'm saying? They cry, they scream, they rant "liar". But no where is anything I've said disputed. Yea, yea, it's all stupid, but true. So true. But stupid. Remember Santorum?

That wasn't a complaint. It was a "boast". I hate to agree with Santorum, but more and more, it seems he is correct.

How many times do we have to dispute the shit you post? You don't accept proof, why should we bother anymore?

This is what he does when he isn't getting enough attention.

SEE WHAT I'M SAYING PEOPLE...they post anything they want no matter a lie then say, SEE I TOLD they haven't REFUTED on the lie I post...

play this game if you want...but why bother with someone so hateful against people?

rdean should just be shunned..

OK

Did you see how that works? Just go to Google and type in the subject. Of course there are lots of lies. Look at right wingers. But this time, you can see they actually photocopied the police logs. Oh, and it seems there were 47, not 46.

So is it 46 pages or 47?

Yeah. Rdean musta lied when he said 46 instead of 47. Boy, you really told him.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If he's going to be so specific about something to make connotations and implications of character he should at least get his facts right.

When one says "46 pages of police logs" the implication is that it's excessive - much more than saying "46 calls to the police over an 8 year period."

So yeah, when he emphatically cites an incorrect number, it's a valid criticism. Now did he lie or did he just pull the wrong number out of his ass?

Look at their support for mentally unstable George Zimmerman who carried a concealed weapon and appears on 46 pages of police logs without a single arrest. One call was even about a suspicious 7 year old. And this idea that Zimmerman had the right to stop and confront a kid three weeks past 17 who only went to the store for some candy and Ice Tea before a game is nowhere supported by our constitution or any laws anywhere in the United States. And they scream about Obama looking at phone records? Is it different when they are black? And they keep talking about "black burglars" where were never caught. If they were never caught, then how do right wingers know they are black?

How many times have I been told the "Let him die" Republicans were Democratic "plants" in the audience or the live video was "edited"? Democratic "plants" at the Republican National Presidential debates? Really?

Or the apology to BP? Republicans blocked this administration at least 4 times from having subpoena power to investigate BP after the oil spill where millions of gallons of oil contaminated our Gulf and at least 11 Americans died and they called me a liar and worse.

Or this idea that more than 6% of scientists are Republican. Look at what Republicans on this site say about scientists. That they are on the government dole. They lie. They cheat. They do it to keep employed.

That there were deadly riots going on all over the world at the same time as Benghazi. And the GOP leadership altered emails to create a scandal. We know these to be true.

They want to help the fetus but lose interest shortly after birth. How many times have I linked to stories about Republicans cutting day care, school lunches and trying to cut insurance for children?

And their anti education and anti intellectual positions. "We will never have the elite, smart people". That wasn't a complaint. It was a "boast".

Demand has no connection to job creation. Jobs are created by rich people. Huh? We danced through an entire thread on that one.

And this idea that I'm being "mean" and "unfair" to Republicans? Why, by stating their positions? By linking to video of their leaders saying, "We need fewer police, firemen and teachers"?

And this ludicrous "Trickle down" theory. How can anyone believe that?

And this idea that Obama created 17 trillion in debt. What did he spend it on? The two wars? The depleted military? The tens of thousands that are maimed for life from Iraq? The Bush Tax cuts during a time of war for the first time ever in US History?

We know millions of jobs were moved to China from 2001 to 2008. We know millions of Americans lost those jobs. We know that Republicans threatened to cut off that unemployment if the Bush Tax cuts weren't extended. We know these things. Even the right wing Christian Science Monitor writes about them, yet Republicans say, "But Obama extended the cuts" totally ignoring the millions of Americans, many Republican, that Republicans were willing to let suffer.

The Republican Party is 90% white and they even deny that. How is that possible?

And yet they scream that I'm a partisan hack? That I'm lying? Where is the lie? Prove me wrong. Believe me, I wish I were wrong.

Show us the 46 pages of police logs.

You made the claim and I think you're lying so prove your claim.

OK

So? 46 (or 47) calls in 9 years over a lot?? I don't think so....especially in an area that has problems with break ins. What's your point?

I was recently unemployed. When I got my unemployment check, I went out and spent it on food, rent, gas, cable, phone, etc.

How is that not contributing to the economy?

It is....through the taxpayers. I don't have any problem with people on unemployment, so don't get me wrong. It's needed.....but not as a life style (not saying you are). Pelosi says people on food stamps / welfare help the economy.....but she doesn't say they help by the taxpayers paying for it. What's your thoughts on that??

You mean post it again right

Google Pelosi unemployment stimulate economy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You mean post it again right

Google Pelosi unemployment stimulate economy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

He won't....he knows what she said, we've told him numerous times!

Pelosi says food stamps and unemployment benefits help grow the economy - by Bob Schmidt - Helium

WH Adviser Valerie Jarrett: Unemployment Checks Actually ?Good For? & ?Stimulate? Economy | Video | TheBlaze.com

This is what they actually said:

“It is one of the most direct ways to infuse money directly into the economy because people who are unemployed and obviously aren’t running a paycheck are going to spend the money that they get. They’re not going to save it, they’re going to spend it. And with unemployment insurance, that way, the money goes directly back into the economy, dollar for dollar virtually.”

What you said:

Democrats think unemployment stimulates the economy

and

Pelosi says food stamps and unemployment benefits help grow the economy

You know they aren't saying that. You're trying the old sly Republican lie by twisting words. They aren't saying the more unemployed there are, it's better for the economy. And you know that.

However, since Republicans helped move millions of jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 and destroyed the economy and used the Bush Tax cuts to move the wealth of the nation to the top 1%, the tiny bit of money the unemployed get helps the economy more than nothing at all. Even a drooling idiot knows that.

And look at what those dear sweet Republicans tried to do:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

And that coming from the right wing Christian Science Monitor. Guess they were too "Christian" to lie. You don't seem to share that affliction.

What Rdeano refuses to admit is that Zimmerman was on community watch and it was sort of his job to call in....And that several of those 46 pages (I only glanced at a few) were multiple pages of one incident.

So he's a racist trouble maker because he was a member of the community watch? I guess that translates into the criminals didn't like him.....

Deano you are still full of more shit than a Christmas goose.... Hint, because one person from the right makes one stupid statement (or part of a statement) does not mean the entire right feels the same way or thinks the same way...

You've been told this time and time again, and yet you still insist on getting an even bigger brush and ignoring real facts....

How about it Deano, If Zimmerman is Guilty is OJ also guilty? The law says they were both not guilty, Can you accept the rule of law?

Forum List

Back