🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is the best Michael Tomasky has to offer ?

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
An Open Letter to Swing Voters Still Considering Donald Trump

So, I've always appreciated his approach to "facts" and while I don't always agree with his conclusions, this article was a shocker.

It is depressing in that it reveals that the left has run out of gas and is desperately trying to elect Clinton "by default".

He starts:

Exactly seven weeks remain until Election Day, which means I have 14 columns (perhaps a few more) to do my modest part in stopping Donald Trump from being president. Because that’s really all this is about. It’s so clear. As clear as cyanide. He can’t be president under any circumstances.

He then goes to (of all things):

Well, let’s just take two things he’s said in the last few days, because these two things, setting aside everything else, the making fun of the disabled reporter, the attacks on the parents of a dead U.S. soldier, are themselves disqualifying for someone who wants to lead a free and democratic society.

Following it with two more silly items:

I mean...c'mon folks.

Look at his admission making reference to HIllary:

One candidate is someone you’ve seen for 25 years, and you may be tired of her and unenthusiastic about her, and you don’t like the way her voice sounds, and you believe she’s constantly cutting ethical corners.

But you should vote for her anyway.....

The more Matthew and rdean rant, the more inclined I am to vote for Trump just because of what pathetic examples of Hillary voters.

But it's not like I like Trump.

I just need an excuse to vote for HIllary.

Tomasky does not come close.

• Banned
Well, Tomasky said he'd be using his next 14 blog spots to stop Trump.

I guess we can add those as we go along.

• Banned
From Tomansky:

OK, swing voter. This is not “oh, they all lie” territory. Please examine with me the types of falsehoods. Clinton’s involve trying to explain away or cover up unflattering revelations—she used a private email for convenience’s sake, notably. That is unless you think she lied about Benghazi, which no one has ever proven she did, and if you believe she lied on that one I doubt you’re actually a swing voter.

Lied about Benghazi ?

People said she lied about Benghazi ?

• Banned
Nobody from the left wants to argue that she's not a tired worn out old gasbag ?

Nobody from the right wants to argue that Trump is anything but a lunatic ?

Go figure.

• Banned
This race only gets more and more interesting.

Michael Tomansky is offering up HIllary as a firewall against Trump.

That's a good reason to vote for her ?

Forum List

Back