"This is the biggest load of bull..." Clinton on the emails.

At a gathering of the Asian American Journalists Association Bill Clinton defended his wife regarding the email imbroglio:

"First of all, the FBI director said when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day's statement that she had never received any emails that are classified. They saw two little notes with a 'C' on it," Clinton said.

"This is the biggest load of bull I've ever heard."

Clinton went on to say that while the classification system of sensitive emails was "too complicated to explain to people," what is clear is that Clinton and her colleagues were never being careless with national security.

"Do you really believe there are 300 career diplomats because that's how many people were on these emails, all of whom were careless with national security? Do you believe that?" he said. "Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

Bill Clinton talks email controversy: 'Biggest load of bull' - CNNPolitics.com

He's right. Comey did have to amend his statements, those emails had been improperly marked.

Yet, what we hear played over and over again is sliced up CEC version of a tape that leaves out the only thing marked classified at the time carried "bore markings" (c) on .000001% of all the emails she sent or received. Later Comey states in his testimony they were not properly marked -- and it would have been easy for anyone with knowledge of handing classified documents to miss. The content of the emails were about her making a freakin' telephone call.

We found out later those "bore markings" were not even classified to begin with. [ Daily Press Briefing - July 6, 2016 ]

And even if they were, they originated at State, so she could have declassified them, as she has that power. But they weren't. AND, even if -- they were on such a level of "secrecy" those same two (c) emails could have been sent through the US mail with a simple No. 10 envelope and a First Class postage stamp.

The other part of this which Bill reminds us, is allllll the other career diplomats she exchanged emails would have been just as careless.

"Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

Right after BJ Clinton said this is the biggest load of bull I've ever heard, he added where no one could hear, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsk either.

Ms Lewinski?

I thought his liason was with Loretta Lynch

For most on the right it’s forget about facts, forget about the truth; rather, it’s about continuing to contrive and propagate ridiculous lies about ‘emails.’

"Here’s how Comey put it in his lengthy statement when he announced the completion of the investigation: “Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

Comey said “seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters.”

This is from the Washington post that gave Hillary 4 Pinochios for that lie. She is in the running for the Liar of the Year award unless Obama gets it again.

At a gathering of the Asian American Journalists Association Bill Clinton defended his wife regarding the email imbroglio:

"First of all, the FBI director said when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day's statement that she had never received any emails that are classified. They saw two little notes with a 'C' on it," Clinton said.

Clinton went on to say that while the classification system of sensitive emails was "too complicated to explain to people," what is clear is that Clinton and her colleagues were never being careless with national security.

"Do you really believe there are 300 career diplomats because that's how many people were on these emails, all of whom were careless with national security? Do you believe that?" he said. "Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

He's right. Comey did have to amend his statements, those emails had been improperly marked.

Yet, what we hear played over and over again is sliced up CEC version of a tape that leaves out the only thing marked classified at the time carried "bore markings" (c) on .000001% of all the emails she sent or received. Later Comey states in his testimony they were not properly marked -- and it would have been easy for anyone with knowledge of handing classified documents to miss. The content of the emails were about her making a freakin' telephone call.

We found out later those "bore markings" were not even classified to begin with. [ Daily Press Briefing - July 6, 2016 ]

And even if they were, they originated at State, so she could have declassified them, as she has that power. But they weren't. AND, even if -- they were on such a level of "secrecy" those same two (c) emails could have been sent through the US mail with a simple No. 10 envelope and a First Class postage stamp.

The other part of this which Bill reminds us, is allllll the other career diplomats she exchanged emails would have been just as careless.

Right after BJ Clinton said this is the biggest load of bull I've ever heard, he added where no one could hear, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsk either.

And the guy leading the charge - the GOP SPEAKER O F THE HOUSE - was fucking teenage boys and is in prison now.

She was Secretary of State and it was part of her job to decide which documents should be classified. You are trying to defend her against charges of corruption by arguing she wasn't competent to do her job.

It was NOT part of her job to decide which documents were classified. They had people for that. As Secretary of State, she could order a document de-classified, if she wanted. But she didn't establish whether a document was deemed classified. That would have taken her all day. She was running the State Department, negotiating accords and treaties, and putting out fires on a daily basis.

It was her responsibility to use the government email system and she didn't do it.

Oh please, give it up. mrs. bill was SoS. SoS handle/deal with/send/receive classified info --- it goes with the territory. She INTENTIONALLY used an unsecured server. Comely dismissed it because "intent", which is bullshit and everyone knows it. The slimeball clintons either have something on him or blackmailed him or whatever. Everyone knows she fucked up. She doesnt care cause she knows nothing will stick to slime.

I think you're referring to Donald in fact I know you are since he cheated on his first two wives l. Knocked up Marla while he was still married to ivana. Married a mail order bride who lied about her immigration status and education and lusts after his daughter. That doesn't even begin to touch upon his sleezy business practices and bankruptcies.

But bill is an untouchable because he got a bj from a consenting adult?

Lol

And the guy leading the charge - the GOP SPEAKER O F THE HOUSE - was fucking teenage boys and is in prison now.

Mostly true, and BJ Clinton was fucking with a young intern and is free as a bird.

Oh please, give it up. mrs. bill was SoS. SoS handle/deal with/send/receive classified info --- it goes with the territory. She INTENTIONALLY used an unsecured server. Comely dismissed it because "intent", which is bullshit and everyone knows it. The slimeball clintons either have something on him or blackmailed him or whatever. Everyone knows she fucked up. She doesnt care cause she knows nothing will stick to slime.

I think you're referring to Donald in fact I know you are since he cheated on his first two wives l. Knocked up Marla while he was still married to ivana. Married a mail order bride who lied about her immigration status and education and lusts after his daughter. That doesn't even begin to touch upon his sleezy business practices and bankruptcies.

Lol

Make that a young star struck intern that worked for him. There is a law against fucking your employees and it was signed into law by wait for it..................Billy BJ Clinton.

That is one heck of an apology for Bill's harassment of an intern. Quite funny the "at least he isn't a pedophile." You should go back to headquarters and get a different talking point.

Lol

Make that a young star struck intern that worked for him. There is a law against fucking your employees and it was signed into law by wait for it..................Billy BJ Clinton.

Wow that is funny, does that law say that the interns have to f... the boss?

Lol

No. But ones who go to Washington with the expressed desire to - in Lewinski's words "get their presidential knee pads" most certainly want to ...

Clinton was a horndog.

How does that make him different than the slime that is called Donald?

Oh wait, at least he didn't brag about bedding a different women every night of the week, or brag about fucking other men's wives.

Last edited:

That is one heck of an apology for Bill's harassment of an intern. Quite funny the "at least he isn't a pedophile." You should go back to headquarters and get a different talking point.
You think he harassed Lewinsky?

You're fucking nuts.

But most of us know that already.

Lol

No. But ones who go to Washington with the expressed desire to - in Lewinski's words "get their presidential knee pads" most certainly want to ...

Clinton was a horndog.

Calling the President a "horndog" makes him an adulterer, a liar, and by fucking the hired help, a criminal.

Lol

Clinton was a horndog.

Calling the President a "horndog" makes him an adulterer, a liar, and by fucking the hired help, a criminal.
So vote Trump!

:lol:

lewinsky was 21 dum dum. he never harassed her. she said she went to DC to "get [her] presidential knee pads". i'd say that's a consenting adult.

the only ones who harassed her were her so-called "friend" linda tripp, tripp's buddy lucianne goldberg (scum that she was) and newt gingrich and his boys. btw, while newtie was leading the charge against clinton, he was bonking his assistant, calista, who he ran off with, and served his wife with divorce papers while she was in the hospital after a mastectomy.

classy crowd you run with....

Lol

Clinton was a horndog.

it's a crime to have an affair with someone who works with you? not if she went there for that purpose. not if he didn't pressure her. not if there weren't explicit or implicit threats to her job.

i know you feel better when you spew lies and trash, but do try to be somewhat honest

lewinsky was 21 dum dum. he never harassed her. she said she went to DC to "get [her] presidential knee pads". i'd say that's a consenting adult.

the only ones who harassed her were her so-called "friend" linda tripp, tripp's buddy lucianne goldberg (scum that she was) and newt gingrich and his boys. btw, while newtie was leading the charge against clinton, he was bonking his assistant, calista, who he ran off with, and served his wife with divorce papers while she was in the hospital after a mastectomy.

Clinton fucked everything he could find with a heartbeat and a hole and you are defending the slime bucket.

Clinton fucked everything he could find with a heartbeat and a hole and you are defending the slime bucket.

as opposed to dumb donald?

*shrug*

the Obama Presidency, which has been successful by any reasonably person's measure,

Weakest recovery ever and $9 trillion in added debt. Great job, not.

I'm just glad Obama was right about Russia, oops.

And how about that Arab Spring, DERP!

It's hard to have a strong recovery when Congress won't pass your stimulus bills. Of course it's so much better than then contraction of the US economy under Bush. At least it's trending in the right direction after 8 years of Republican mismanagement, out of control spending, and endless wars.

Under Bush, the stock market had crash, the housing prices were dropping like a stone, and now the stock market is at record highs, and the housing market has recovered.

There are fewer wars being fought anywhere in the world than at any time in the last century. So although the Middle East is a mess, and ISIS is a problem, the entire Western Hemisphere is not at war, nor is any part of Europe at war. There's also a huge refugee crisis from Syria, but the earth is the closest it's ever been to peace.

Not that you would know any of this by talking to a Republican.

The Decline of War

It's hard to have a strong recovery when Congress won't pass your stimulus bills.

$9 trillion in added debt, how much more stimulus did you want FFS?

At least it's trending in the right direction after 8 years of Republican mismanagement, out of control spending

If 8 years of Republican out of control spending gave us $4.9 trillion in new debt, what do you call Obama's
spending that added $9 trillion?

There are fewer wars being fought anywhere in the world than at any time in the last century.

Obama didn't have the war spending of Bush, and he still added $9 trillion?
What did he do wrong?

Forum List

Back