This is the last straw - I am officially done with the NFL for good

Enough is enough!

"Kaepernick opted out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers in 2017 after leading the team to a 1-10 record in games he started. He has not played professional football since then. "

If he makes it in, he will be a true oddity.

Oh, it's clearly a political statement. The NFL is saying "Hey, racists! Go fuck yourselves!" ;)

Why does this bother people? I don't get it at all. Does it matter? This is america where only the dollar matters. Everything takes a back seat to the $. When you come to america you can leave your standards behind because morals don't matter in the rich man's world. The more $ the more corrupt.

Average QB Kaepernick inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame.
Ranks right up there with Obama getting the Nobel prize after being in office 11 days. ... :cuckoo:

You might note that Obama was given that prize. He didn't buy it because it's not for sale. Trump knows about that because he tried to buy it.
It was GIVEN to Barry - he sure as he'll didn't EARN it.
And will never be given to a pig like trump.

Ranks right up there with Obama getting the Nobel prize after being in office 11 days. ... :cuckoo:

You might note that Obama was given that prize. He didn't buy it because it's not for sale. Trump knows about that because he tried to buy it.

Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize following Israel-UAE deal

At least he did something for the nomination.

Donald Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize following Israel-UAE deal

At least he did something for the nomination.

Being able to spell Nobel Prize is a requirement for receiving it. Trump hasn't met that standard yet.

Apparently the fragile snowflake who made this thread doesn't understand how the induction process works.....

He was nominated as a contributor -- not because of his stats......and the criteria for nominating someone based on this is clear.....

"an individual who has “made outstanding contributions to professional football in capacities other than playing or coaching."

It reminds me of how the powers-that-be has kept Curt Flood out of the Baseball Hall Of Fame........and we know it was because of his political activism that he was kept out.......and he was a better baseball player than Colin was a football player..

Think about the Johnny Unitas, Mike Ditka type legacies that will be reduced to nothing when this whining chimp is installed in the Hall of Fame. It'll be like the nobel peace prize, which you can now get free with a oil change at JiffyLube.

Everything the marxist Dim shitstains touch turns to shit..... and then dies.
/——/ It’s the Progs program to destroy all things that are pure Americana.

If Kaepernick does get into the HOF it would be an insult to all the players that are already in the HOF. It diminishes the significance of the HOF

Bob Uecker made the baseball Hall of Fame with a .200 lifetime average as a 2nd string catcher. So it isn't unheard of.

But Uecker didn't demand induction on the basis of racial preference.

Barry the pig fake pres got it. Trump much better and more deserving.

Enough is enough!

I was under the impression you had to be retired to enter the Hall of Fame?

Kaep isn't retired, he's a free agent
I was under the impression you had to be good.
This equates to the Social Justice politically Correct Dems /Libs giving every child a Participation Trophy....

Why does this bother people? I don't get it at all. Does it matter? This is america where only the dollar matters. Everything takes a back seat to the $. When you come to america you can leave your standards behind because morals don't matter in the rich man's world. The more $ the more corrupt.

If that were true the NFL wouldnt be self imploding.

Some Republicans have come out for Biden. Does that mean you are done with Republicans? Taking the actions of a single individual and claiming that it is all you can take for an entire group is idiotic.

I have not watched Football in decades. Not because of politics. Because I was not interested any longer.

Some Republicans have come out for Biden.

No Republicans have come out for Biden.

1599698898608.png

Well. They were elected as and served as Republicans.

I suppose you can say they aren’t Republicans. But the record seems to say otherwise.

Wow ... already finished with the NFL? ...

I think the earliest I've ever given up is opening kickoff ... fumbled ... apparently it didn't get any better ... not like I would have noticed ... [sigh] ... chin up, see what happens Sunday ... maybe take a look at the new crop of soccer players, World Cup qualifiers in March ...

View attachment 386679

The discarded. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back