This is the last straw - I am officially done with the NFL for good

First off, the NFL HOF is based on actual merit and doesn't put people in just because some schmuck wants him in. He wasn't that good when he was playing. He had a good run before teams got tape on him and figured out how to defense him properly. Now he's just a media circus and general headcase that hasn't played in several seasons now.
Second, haven't you been bellyaching about the NFL for quite some time now? If you don't like it, just change the fucking channel. No need to be a drama queen about it.

Some Republicans have come out for Biden.

No Republicans have come out for Biden.

Well. They were elected as and served as Republicans.

I suppose you can say they aren’t Republicans. But the record seems to say otherwise.
They are the definition of RINO

Some Republicans have come out for Biden.

No Republicans have come out for Biden.

Well. They were elected as and served as Republicans.

I suppose you can say they aren’t Republicans. But the record seems to say otherwise.
They are the definition of RINO

Odd. Nobody said that while celebrating their electoral victories.

First off, the NFL HOF is based on actual merit and doesn't put people in just because some schmuck wants him in. He wasn't that good when he was playing. He had a good run before teams got tape on him and figured out how to defense him properly. Now he's just a media circus and general headcase that hasn't played in several seasons now.
Second, haven't you been bellyaching about the NFL for quite some time now? If you don't like it, just change the fucking channel. No need to be a drama queen about it.

Actually the HOF is based on the idea that suckers will pay money to look at pictures of athletes.

You are correct about the Drama Queen however.

Forum List

Back